TSL LABS

Please someone tell me that you saved a picture or can find one of Baxter513-proton. Anyone see this little troll fucks new avi. He's pissing me off in another thread I want to post his picture every time he posts lol. Fire with fire

Please someone tell me that you saved a picture or can find one of Baxter513-proton. Anyone see this little troll fucks new avi. He's pissing me off in another thread I want to post his picture every time he posts lol. Fire with fire

This chomo is completely obsessed with me, asking for a picture of me. Dude, if you spent half as much time at the gym as you do talking about me you may actually make some progress. You are stagnant on all your lifts across the board. A sad case

Pretty sure it's a few pages back here..ogh might have been the one to post it? Not sure

Last edited:
This chomo is completely obsessed with me, asking for a picture of me. Dude, if you spent half as much time at the gym as you do talking about me you may actually make some progress. You are stagnant on all your lifts across the board. A sad case
Pot calling the kettle black, much?

If my body ever looked like yours I would hang myself. Lmao

That dude is jacked! He's running at least a gram of test a week.

Baxter must love being degraded (and insulted) because the 2 avatars hes put up are of 2 different guys . But both are in poor physical condition .

Why ? Is this how some guys feel they can be the center of attention ?? (bad news is better than no news ?)
Ive seen this behavior alot here at Meso...Self-loathing.:confused::confused::confused:

Sponsors