TSL LABS

@Oregongearhead you are really out of line, man. To post a picture of my face (unblurred) on a freaking illegal steroid forum.

I mean, that really is stepping over the line. Insults are one thing but now this guy is trying to have me arrested in real life?

How would you like me to post the Western Union and MG numbers for TSL? Take down that photo of me AT ONCE or you will bring this to a whole new level.

@Baxter513-proton --That pic came from Fitocracy.com if thats really you then your the dumbass that put it there . Its public dude , sorry ;). Now go away ,again...o_O

@Baxter513-proton --That pic came from Fitocracy.com if thats really you then your the dumbass that put it there . Its public dude , sorry ;). Now go away ,again...o_O

Yeah I put it there but you are the one that is associating my face with steroids and serving me up on a platter to law enforcement.

Doesnt anybody agree with me? You should never break the anonymity of your steroid bothers. I thought we where all in it together and watch each others backs? This guy is a classical prison snitch

A dirty rat, dont trust this guy

You are a real creep. The authorities can use facial recognition software to cross-reference that photo with the DMV database. Oregon Gear Head is trying to set me up to be the target of a controlled delivery. Amazing the level of revenge that this vindictive assh0le would stoop to.

No honor whatsoever. Dont ever become a father because you have no values to pass to a son

Yeah I put it there but you are the one that is associating my face with steroids and serving me up on a platter to law enforcement.

Doesnt anybody agree with me? You should never break the anonymity of your steroid bothers. I thought we where all in it together and watch each others backs? This guy is a classical prison snitch

No dumbass you did that yourself . All I did was reverse Google your Meso avatar and that pic is everywhere . Its the gold standard for skinny-fat and out of shape . If thats you then you need to go back to skinny-fat school . This is collage ...

What is it worried about? There's no way it touches AAS..... if it does then God help us all because that just means anyone's willing to do this now...

NO, nobody agrees with you on here! Your a whinning, crying troll, not one of our "steroid brothers". If that really is you in your avi then you clearly dont lift, much less use! You have a better chance of one of these guys trying to stick a dollar bill in your sagging tits then taking you serouisly!

You are a real creep. The authorities can use facial recognition software to cross-reference that photo with the DMV database. Oregon Gear Head is trying to set me up to be the target of a controlled delivery. Amazing the level of revenge that this vindictive assh0le would stoop to.

No honor whatsoever. Dont ever become a father because you have no values to pass to a son
Do you even lift, faggit.

So ur supposed to rub it on ur skin? I've drank two vials of test and still can't bench 225! Steroids don't work
You guys are all fucked up..... u don't drink it or rub it on your skin... pay attention.... u draw up all 10 ml.... remove the needle and insert the syringe in your butt... squirt it in and then use the rubber top from your empty vial as a but plug so the excess oIL doesn't come out before it's absorbed

You guys are all fucked up..... u don't drink it or rub it on your skin... pay attention.... u draw up all 10 ml.... remove the needle and insert the syringe in your butt... squirt it in and then use the rubber top from your empty vial as a but plug so the excess oIL doesn't come out before it's absorbed
Dammit bro, where you 10ml in a 3cc syringe, get it right.

Also, go to your local heroin addict for some free used needles!!

No.. not about steroids... it's ab
Dammit bro, where you 10ml in a 3cc syringe, get it right.

Also, go to your local heroin addict for some free used needles!!
You use 3ml syringes? lol... rookie.... I get the 50 ml big boys from vet supply.. and when I do actually pin a muscle, rarely ever... I prefer the 16g 1.5 inch needles... makes injecting so quick.. and if u stick a q tip in the wound you barely even bleed