TSL LABS

How you feeling my dude??? getting any relief?
I'm hurting. I only taken 1 perc since I been out the hospital tho. I'm really bummed I can't do anything. I'm slower. Cognitive thinking has taken a hit too. Never thought I'd be this guy... How are you?

I'm hurting. I only taken 1 perc since I been out the hospital tho. I'm really bummed I can't do anything. I'm slower. Cognitive thinking has taken a hit too. Never thought I'd be this guy... How are you?
Fuck, tankles. I've been there. still there, matter of fact. it's a very emotional thing. just know you got folks to talk to here. I've always a
Rosetta stoned, H and third eye.

Fuck, tankles. I've been there. still there, matter of fact. it's a very emotional thing. just know you got folks to talk to here. I've always a

Rosetta stoned, H and third eye.
Good looking big homie! I'll be rite back like I left something. I'm gonna get jacked and finger blast girls all around the inland empire area;)

I've been looking at this thread for a few minutes now. What is the reason that this thread was taken over and nothing about the guy running TSL Labs is posted here? It would be like I made a post titled football. But then in thread we shared our favorite recipies.

Last edited:
I've been looking at this thread for a few minutes now. What is the reason that this thread was taken over and nothing about the guy running TSL Labs is posted here. It would be like I made a post titled football. But then in thread we shared our favorite recipies.
What recipes?

Dang tank you hit me pretty good with that post buddy. Keep your head up brother it will all come to pass and you'll be better than ever when it does.

I've been looking at this thread for a few minutes now. What is the reason that this thread was taken over and nothing about the guy running TSL Labs is posted here? It would be like I made a post titled football. But then in thread we shared our favorite recipies.

All you need to know is that TSL source is irresponsible and unreliable. Go ahead and email him a question and see how long it takes to get an answer.

If you want a legit source go to brotherhoodofpain forum

@Oregongearhead even Dr Michael Scally agrees with me that you really should do the honorable thing and take down that photograph of my REAL face.

I hope when he PMs you that you will do the decent thing and remove it. Really to break the anonymity of another member is taking things way to far.

It obvious you havent been to church in years if this is the way you conduct your life

images-6.jpg

So everybody just fucks with his thread? Hahahah. Love the vigilante justice. I'll go back to growing my neck beard.

Source threads tend to attract dick riders, shills and trolls.

Especially this thread.
*Cough* Baxter *Cough*

When that happens, threads can go way off the beaten path, but eventually find their way back.

No but on a serious note will most likely throw my first small sale on meso for around New Years. Thinking a simple percentage off sale, that usually helps guys out rather than doing a specific type sale.

@Oregongearhead even Dr Michael Scally agrees with me that you really should do the honorable thing and take down that photograph of my REAL face.

I hope when he PMs you that you will do the decent thing and remove it. Really to break the anonymity of another member is taking things way to far.

It obvious you havent been to church in years if this is the way you conduct your life

Hey Dumbass --- you talkin to the wrong person , I cant take shit down . Thats Millards job , if he wants to do it...talk to him . I just make the posts....;)

PS-- if you dont shut the fk up Im going to plaster that pic all over Meso .
So shut-up TROLL !! :mad::mad: