TSL LABS

No but on a serious note will most likely throw my first small sale on meso for around New Years. Thinking a simple percentage off sale, that usually helps guys out rather than doing a specific type sale.

LoL, its happening just as I predicted. His "sale" is the trigger word for a large cash infusion before he flys by night. You poor chumps are going to by crying in bed with your wife brushing your hair and comforting you after you lose $1500

ANd the gullible fool @Weston will gleefully open his wallet, he is ready to cash in his IRA just to "stock up" on this SALE BONANZA.

LoL, its happening just as I predicted. His "sale" is the trigger word for a large cash infusion before he flys by night. You poor chumps are going to by crying in bed with your wife brushing your hair and comforting you after you lose $1500

ANd the gullible fool @Weston will gleefully open his wallet, he is ready to cash in his IRA just to "stock up" on this SALE BONANZA.
Thanks for the warning, bax. I might've fallen for it, I just called and checked on what the penalty would be for me cashing in 401k to buy gear..

Dude $1500? Me and my fiancé spend that in the strip club together sometimes.

Sometimes you say shit that makes perfect sense, other times I don't know what to make of it. A little consistency Baxter. Get your levels dialed in for god sakes.

Dude $1500? Me and my fiancé spend that in the strip club together sometimes.

Sometimes you say shit that makes perfect sense, other times I don't know what to make of it. A little consistency Baxter. Get your levels dialed in for god sakes.
Big Bad Bax at it again??? He is one raving lunatic it appears.

images.jpg

So who really are you?

On what page is the most recent list and contact info? I made it about 70 in from the initial introduction and didn't see an updated version.