TSL LABS

TSL has got alot of hot air but none of the "blood test results" that he has promised us. Not that they mean squadoosh anyway since he is just a middleman selling somebody else's gear 2nd hand

You're better off to buy it from the actual brewer on brotherhoodofpain forum for $25 per vial instead of from this re-seller at $35 and putting up with slow response to emails and phony tracking numbers to boot.

And lets not forget that guy with the Marlboro man in his avatar who TSL promised a free sample to and then reneged on his promise. Thats what we call "California" honor where Im from..............

TSL why does this guy have such a hardon for you.Its from Getbig

gh15
Getbig V
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif

YpRGc.jpg

angels

sources to avoid by all means!

« on: November 25, 2016, 01:29:53 PM »
i put it on both boardings so we have it both here and on gh15 boarding..so no eyes miss this important information,, this is tested for a logn period of time ..i have no agenda what so ever.. i dont know the sources what so ever .. i tested them and these are the findings,, i will add sources with time that do not deserve to be inside athletes blood ,, it is important to understand this is done for safety safety safety reasons

omega labs-- also known as TSL aka top secret labs....this is the renamed name they go by

1,, this source is making dirty hormones,, his trenbolona ace was dirty,, it crippled me..trenbolona ace! crippled me for days...gave me infection..was cloudy and orange and dirty looking,, it gave me chills and shut down my hunger and sent me to bed for few days,, just like the old quality vet from 2000s only this one was dirty in look too and like a dumb idiot i put it in me out of desperation because i was out of trenbolona ace

2,, this source make underground diuretics.. I REPEAT UNDER GROUND DIURETICS ..this can kill you ...diuretics fuck kidnys very easily ...no source should ever make diuretics in bodybuild and fitness...diuretics should only come from pharmacy ...from real legit pharmacy

3,, 3,, this source products are very painfull ,, products that should not be painful at all .. they are very painful seem to have no idea about how to dose ba or i don't know what they put in it tha make it so painful but its crippling in many many cases

4,, multiple kids push this source and multiple complaints from legit advance athlete who are not kids came along the last 2 years about this specific source

i highly recommend avoiding this source,, he is a risk for the athletic community from my experience and from the forum experience ,, i suspect he can kill someone with his doings,, athletes health is at risk

AVOID BY ALL! MEANS

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index

Report to moderator
ip.gif
fallen angel

Well we all knew the true gh passed away, and that imposter took over the forum.......

Funny he tries to imitate the old gh15 but when he gets upset he speaks very normal. He was in partnership with a supplier who was busted, when the supp was busted gh15 vanished from his own forum for months. He talks as if he is a pro but he's not, he's an old washed up wannabe bodybuilder who's fat as hell now and arm wrestles I believe.

I assume he does not like me because he could not kick me off of his own forum because he did not technically own it. Admin kept me there because many of the members were my clients who loved my products so I stayed there as long as I could. i decided to go private and I pulled myself off gh15. I told him exactly how I felt, and told admin that gh15 imposter single handedly ruined his own forum. He would ban anyone who went against him, and acted so high and almighty it was saddening to listen to. From what I hear, the forum is a ghost town now.

Also, he's such a stand up gentleman..... he started a gofundme for a mod there who was supposedly terminally ill... well many months later that mod who supposedly was near death emailed me for an order, also asking for 50% off. So, your on your death bed but yet your needing gear and asking for huge discounts??? It was all a big sham and he was caught in it... MANY members there contributed, I did as well around $800 or so I believe.

I can literally keep on going for hours about him and how crooked he was. The supplier who he was in with , had several cases of sending out incorrect orals, and several women got dbol instead of anavar, etc. well when people made disputes on it, they were instantly banned. He literally banned anyone who contested or went against him or his supplier in any way, shape or form. That forum used to be amazing but once the new gh15 took over, it drastically went downhill. He banned all the vets there, and would not allow new members to gain wizard status there.

This sounds like sound world of war craft or dungeons and dragons type of shit... I just want gear to pin my ass and get big... not looking for a jacked up nerd to tell me to roll the dice and move three steps to Gandor and fuck the princess in the keep / slay the dragon or some shit lol..

Wizard status... da fuck out of here. Their gonna earn giant foot status when I drop a 120lb dumbbell on their fucking foot.

The original gh15, same one who created the steroid bible , etc was a very smart man, and if speculations are correct, was a very prolific professional bodybuilder .

I will not say names of course but once he passed, I was already listed there when the original one passed. The new took over a little while after and you could immediately tell it was not the original but nonetheless, that's the just of it in a nutshell.

The original gh15, same one who created the steroid bible , etc was a very smart man, and if speculations are correct, was a very prolific professional bodybuilder .

I will not say names of course but once he passed, I was already listed there when the original one passed. The new took over a little while after and you could immediately tell it was not the original but nonetheless, that's the just of it in a nutshell.

You never replied to my email. ??? Yet you have time to refute somebody else's post about how your junk gear made them sick for days?

Why dont you respond to your customer's emails?

I can attest to some pip; however, not sure if the tren a or test p. Not so bad in the glute, but the quad is tender for a few days. I've only pinned my quad twice, so that was to be expected. I don't have any other labs to compare it to as I've only ran test e from somewhere else, so I'm not a great source for information on this. Just wanted to share my experience. I'll most likely run some blood in the next week or 2. I just want to make sure that all the test e is out of me and I get a several more shots on the P at the dose I'm running. I'll definitely keep you posted.

Last edited:
TSL why does this guy have such a hardon for you.Its from Getbig

gh15
Getbig V
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif

YpRGc.jpg

angels

sources to avoid by all means!

« on: November 25, 2016, 01:29:53 PM »
i put it on both boardings so we have it both here and on gh15 boarding..so no eyes miss this important information,, this is tested for a logn period of time ..i have no agenda what so ever.. i dont know the sources what so ever .. i tested them and these are the findings,, i will add sources with time that do not deserve to be inside athletes blood ,, it is important to understand this is done for safety safety safety reasons

omega labs-- also known as TSL aka top secret labs....this is the renamed name they go by

1,, this source is making dirty hormones,, his trenbolona ace was dirty,, it crippled me..trenbolona ace! crippled me for days...gave me infection..was cloudy and orange and dirty looking,, it gave me chills and shut down my hunger and sent me to bed for few days,, just like the old quality vet from 2000s only this one was dirty in look too and like a dumb idiot i put it in me out of desperation because i was out of trenbolona ace

2,, this source make underground diuretics.. I REPEAT UNDER GROUND DIURETICS ..this can kill you ...diuretics fuck kidnys very easily ...no source should ever make diuretics in bodybuild and fitness...diuretics should only come from pharmacy ...from real legit pharmacy

3,, 3,, this source products are very painfull ,, products that should not be painful at all .. they are very painful seem to have no idea about how to dose ba or i don't know what they put in it tha make it so painful but its crippling in many many cases

4,, multiple kids push this source and multiple complaints from legit advance athlete who are not kids came along the last 2 years about this specific source

i highly recommend avoiding this source,, he is a risk for the athletic community from my experience and from the forum experience ,, i suspect he can kill someone with his doings,, athletes health is at risk

AVOID BY ALL! MEANS

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index

Report to moderator
ip.gif
fallen angel
This is very funny.

First off, I ran .4cc of test prop and nearly 1-1.2cc of your Tren Ace everday, no pip (unless i did delts which i normal get some pip anyway). Very smooth. Loved this cycle

Although i didnt really enjoy the beast test like I thought i would, I'd only receive minor pip.

That forum is a joke. Dude said how test 400 and deca made him ill, lol, bullcrap.

This sounds like sound world of war craft or dungeons and dragons type of shit... I just want gear to pin my ass and get big... not looking for a jacked up nerd to tell me to roll the dice and move three steps to Gandor and fuck the princess in the keep / slay the dragon or some shit lol..

Wizard status... da fuck out of here. Their gonna earn giant foot status when I drop a 120lb dumbbell on their fucking foot.

The epic world of the underground.

Where legends are made.

We got trolls and wizards up in here!

IMG_1367.PNG

I hadn't minimal pip in pec (virgin) and 1st time tren a. No pip in ass. Also I don't see him selling diuretics????