TSL LABS

Consider injecting Sub-Q (No scar tissue, No aspirating, less Pip)

Why SubQ Better
  1. Going under the skin saves you from approximately 500 potentially damaging intramuscular injections every decade.
  2. Injecting your testosterone subcutaneously involves the use of a small gauge needle (25 gauge half-inch, or 26 gauge 3/8 inch if you're very lean), thus making it feasible to give yourself two injections per week, which allows for a more even and natural testosterone profile.
  3. Since you're injecting two times a week, the testosterone is more smoothly metabolized and might even bring estrogen levels down.
  4. Dr. Crisler believes this method gives you more bang for your testosterone buck. He says that 80 mg of subQ testosterone has the effect of a 100 mg of testosterone administered intramuscularly.
  5. You can use the same needle to fill your syringe and administer the dose.
  6. Since there's no danger of puncturing a vein, there's no need to aspirate when you go subQ.
Take a look at this article

Get 20% Better Results From Testosterone | T Nation
Keep posting stuff like this Baxter and you might just turn this thinges around bud.

No its just optional @Dema @IronJulius were classy enough and step up too the request.

I wouldn't exactly say classy, your giving them way too much credit...they ultimately fessed after being caught with their pants down. Darius was cool and forthright about it though. But nevertheless, the made clear with title labels..Whomever is running Meso really should require sources to make sure their Reps make it clear...I'm sure these sneaky bastards wont until we catch them anyway, but at least we make it required. Just a thought.

@CdnGuy you changed your Avi, bro...I think the previous was more fitting. LOL. Good seeing you here on this thread. You too @Geterdun. Nice write up by the way.

Im not a troll. All I ever did was relay my experience with TSL about how he is an irresponsible seller who does not stay on top of communication and has an unreliable t/A and about my suspicions (that are very well founded) that he is a middleman and that he works a 40 hour job and takes such a long time to respond.

Thats all I said and was met with a wave of attacks from the members of this forum as if I had spoken blasphemy at Church. Anyways I am starting my first cycle on Monday and will post a log. Did pre-cycle bloods and I could have been a good testimonial for TSL but instead he has turned me into an enemy. Now I will be repping another labs gear on my log and review.

Good Day, gentlemen

Im not a troll. All I ever did was relay my experience with TSL about how he is an irresponsible seller who does not stay on top of communication and has an unreliable t/A and about my suspicions (that are very well founded) that he is a middleman and that he works a 40 hour job and takes such a long time to respond.

Thats all I said and was met with a wave of attacks from the members of this forum as if I had spoken blasphemy at Church. Anyways I am starting my first cycle on Monday and will post a log. Did pre-cycle bloods and I could have been a good testimonial for TSL but instead he has turned me into an enemy. Now I will be repping another labs gear on my log and review.

Good Day, gentlemen

No, you were called a troll because you won't let it go.

See, you start to earn credibility, then you trash the credibility by continuing to trash. You made your point, made your case, and now it's time to move on. Go rep the other lab gear on your thread and let this one be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't be surprised if it does, but I hope members can respect cycle logs on do not.

But I hope he keeps the trash talk out of his log. If he doesn't he will invite the people over to troll. His best interest would be to just keep it clean and to whatever lab he is using and on topic. Or his thread will get way off track and not be what he hoped it would be.

How would these work? 28 gauge 1/2 inch. (1 cc) I like this website because shipping is only $5 or so for small orders so you can try different sizes and guages without having to buy a box of friggin 100

http://www.calvetsupply.com/product/Insulin-Syringe-U100-1ml-28x1-2-needle/Syringes_and_Hypodermic_Needles

Good Day, gentlemen

Before you leave please fill out this form Baxter...thanks ;)
15318026_379265779083890_2453706649033475740_n.jpg

How would these work? 28 gauge 1/2 inch. (1 cc) I like this website because shipping is only $5 or so for small orders so you can try different sizes and guages without having to buy a box of friggin 100

http://www.calvetsupply.com/product/Insulin-Syringe-U100-1ml-28x1-2-needle/Syringes_and_Hypodermic_Needles

Use med labs gear. You always get free supplies when you order from them. And let them know you are with meso and get a discount off. Shipping is stupid fast too.

They have a thread here on meso.

Anyone who spams a cycle log is out of line. We must respect that cycle logs are a sacred thing and they provide research and experience for newer members.

Now your trying to act like a real member , after you have trolled this forum for the last month plus . No deal , your a Troll and that aint goin away that easy !! o_O

Anyone who spams a cycle log is out of line. We must respect that cycle logs are a sacred thing and they provide research and experience for newer members.

I will promise you, that sacred thing will go out the window if you start with tsl bashing etc.

If you notice in any other respected members logs they will say, " I was using another lab" or whatever. If someone wants to find that information they can look into your past posts etc. but if you start beating on other labs wether is pcom or whatever you will invite a beating on your own thread. Nature of the beast. So, in the end, it is my advice to just stick to your lab, and your cycle and your experience.