TSL LABS

I've never seen anything like this Baxter guy in my whole life. It's gotta be the Ol' Ham Nasty back at it.... Why would someone wanna plague a decent thread with Kim Jung Un type of rhetoric day after day?

Lol about that pussy shit. Go subq tren a and tell me what hurts more subq or deep.
Been there done that. Never again. I was running out of spots with mast p, test p and tren a cycle... I got desperate, that shit burned like a mofo and left lumps for two weeks!! Fuuuck that!!

Test is paid for. Slight hiccup with the 5th week shots..Saturdays shots were missed on the 5th week so he hit those up this past monday, yesterday. So.. for those who might know... which would be best scenario?
1. Take this weeks shots say wednesday to go get blood drawn on Friday (6th week)
2. Take this weeks shots say any remaining day this week..get blood drawn 48 hours on next week (week 7)

or another idea?

My friend wants to do this for everyone here....he just needs to know what the answer would be? If it is the first scenario then he would have to do this weeks shots tomorrow in order to go a couple of cities away on Friday.