TSL LABS

I wouldn't exactly say classy, your giving them way too much credit...they ultimately fessed after being caught with their pants down. Darius was cool and forthright about it though. But nevertheless, the made clear with title labels..Whomever is running Meso really should require sources to make sure their Reps make it clear...I'm sure these sneaky bastards wont until we catch them anyway, but at least we make it required. Just a thought.

@CdnGuy you changed your Avi, bro...I think the previous was more fitting. LOL. Good seeing you here on this thread. You too @Geterdun. Nice write up by the way.

Thank you for the compliment. I need to apologize to everyone for my recent absence. Please go view and read my log to see the issues I have been dealing with if I haven't replied to someone I offered to help with Diet, and or training. Sometimes life throws us a curve ball that never seems to stop moving.

Thank you for the compliment. I need to apologize to everyone for my recent absence. Please go view and read my log to see the issues I have been dealing with if I haven't replied to someone I offered to help with Diet, and or training. Sometimes life throws us a curve ball that never seems to stop moving.

My friend can relate as to the reason he wasn't able to do bloods was because his stepdaughter, who's an addict moved in...out of desperation. Btw she doesn't believe that she has to follow certain house rules (I guess they just don't apply to her lol) such as picking up the poop your little dog leaves cuz your not taking him out enough..Not smoking on the terrace as we can still smell it lol.. So my "friend" has to deal with watching and dealing with her and damage control lol.

Lmfao! Anyone see who Baxter is repping for now! He is now a rep and that now explains why he has been so against tsl, Baxter is actually HAMMER! Or he is just a person who is repping but I'm going with that he is actually hammer himself and explains why he knew this forum so well

@CdnGuy time to come out and play[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Lmfao! Anyone see who Baxter is repping for now! He is now a rep and that now explains why he has been so against tsl, Baxter is actually HAMMER! Or he is just a person who is repping but I'm going with that he is actually hammer himself and explains why he knew this forum so well

I was leaning more toward trolling to an extreme but who the fuck knows lol

I seen that the other day. There's no way that's serious. If it is then my mind is blown. My mind is blown either way actually lol. This guy is something else.

So... His gear is gtg, then, right?

He isn't repping for anyone just trying to be more of an idiot. Hammer is an idiot as well but they are different idiots not one in the same.

Ive noticed alot of simularity between Baxter and Hammer at his finest too. Probably is Hammer, still a troll is a troll whether he runs a bathtub lab or just a member .
Still a POS troll :confused:

Oh shit

Please don't use the batsignal!! that was one of the funniest i've read in a while....still laughing at it.

Have it all lined up for the end of year guys. Don't worry it will be done :)
FUCKKKKKKKKKK OFFFFFFFFFF!!! You've now proven yourself to be a liar over and over. Everyday it's become some new and different time that you are going to run this gear from the Gods. Anyone who doesn't see that you are a delusional person with some severe mental issues is a fool. Yo need to get the fuck off this site!

THIS MAN WAS ADMITTEDLY QUESTIONED FOR A CHILD KIDNAPPING!!!!! WHO DO COPS BEGIN TO QUESTION WHEN KIDS GO MISSING IN A NEIGHBORHOOD OUT OF THE BLUE? REGISTERED SEX OFFENDERS WITH A HISTORY OF SIMILAR BEHAVIOR!!!!

I can't for the life of me understand why I'm the only who feels this fuck needs to get to stepping?!?!? And anyone who says there isn't enough evidence against him didn't look very hard.

FUCKKKKKKKKKK OFFFFFFFFFF!!! You've now proven yourself to be a liar over and over. Everyday it's become some new and different time that you are going to run this gear from the Gods. Anyone who doesn't see that you are a delusional person with some severe mental issues is a fool. Yo need to get the fuck off this site!

THIS MAN WAS ADMITTEDLY QUESTIONED FOR A CHILD KIDNAPPING!!!!! WHO DO COPS BEGIN TO QUESTION WHEN KIDS GO MISSING IN A NEIGHBORHOOD OUT OF THE BLUE? REGISTERED SEX OFFENDERS WITH A HISTORY OF SIMILAR BEHAVIOR!!!!

I can't for the life of me understand why I'm the only who feels this fuck needs to get to stepping?!?!? And anyone who says there isn't enough evidence against him didn't look very hard.
No, you're not the only one that feels this way... just lack the total support to do so....but I completely agree with you