TSL LABS

Ironically 90% of the people wont be able to read my cycle log since they have me on ignore. They wont even know it exists. I had already moved forward in my life until once again one of your Vets PMed me and summoned me back to this thread and told me that people where talking smack about me and MORE IMPORTANTLY that noobs where pouring in and ordering from TSL. Somebody broadcast the "batsignal" into the sky to summon me in order to STOP TSL and protect the newbies from his high prices and sh1t service.

Ironically 90% of the people wont be able to read my cycle log since they have me on ignore. They wont even know it exists. I had already moved forward in my life until once again one of your Vets PMed me and summoned me back to this thread and told me that people where talking smack about me and MORE IMPORTANTLY that noobs where pouring in and ordering from TSL. Somebody broadcast the "batsignal" into the sky to summon me in order to STOP TSL and protect the newbies from his high prices and sh1t service.

So you feel you are the dark knight now? You really think your posts will stop people? It's a waste of time. For every post you put up, someone comments good t/a or getting results. Your efforts are in vein. You would be more productive doing what your plans are, which would be run a log and move along. And I highly doubt a respected member is talking to you and saying come back to a thread your getting bashed on, unless that member is just wanting to have fun and see you get bashed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Dildo-- some people like TSL , weird service in all . And at $30 vial for test-c (5 for $150) its cheap compaired to the bigger guys . My TRT is going great....

So fuck off with your shilling and trolling . Go back to your home forum/lab , its not here ...o_O

Why dont you start on Monday Dec 20th and then we can be cycle buddies. We can cohost the forum together. I am confident nobody would troll my cycle log if you where a part of it too, @MindlessWork

You are a vet that has earned the respect of the guys on Meso

Possibly your most entertaining post ever. Most of your posts are not very original or well thought out but at least you are showing a slight sense of humor in this post.

Saturday is the end of the 5th week of my friends blast with tsl / omega and he is doing 1500 mg per week. Two pins a week on same day / time. He will be getting an uncapped test this coming week.

Test is paid for. Slight hiccup with the 5th week shots..Saturdays shots were missed on the 5th week so he hit those up this past monday, yesterday. So.. for those who might know... which would be best scenario?
1. Take this weeks shots say wednesday to go get blood drawn on Friday (6th week)
2. Take this weeks shots say any remaining day this week..get blood drawn 48 hours on next week (week 7)

or another idea?

Holy shit you are quite the little bitch huh? You want me to spoon feed you a source? Here's one...not a single god damn one in the underground! Your welcome ;)

Edit- @Phaze I feel bad for being mean to you. Here ya go buddy all the sources you want. Keep it on the low bro

@CdnGuy, bro i"m with you on all points, but man, if i recall correctly, you had stated somewhere that you dont have to get your gear from any UGL cause its legally lax where your at...I'm paraphrasing..If i'm even slightly correct in recollection, then you cant totally relate to brothers that have to other choice but to rely on a UGL. I dont know about other counties, but here in the U.S. you get caught with even AAS paraphernalia you're doing federal time.!

It may be easy to say fuck all UGL's but the truth of the matter is we all desperately want good reliable source; and i think everyone emphatically be glad to give their hard earned money for quality gear..

@thetsl, and this is where we are all at an impasse with you, sir. We all want so badly for you to be THE go to lab..But you need to just come clean and be like "I fucked up, I'm sorry. You all put your necks on the line so here are my lab pix, this is my filtration and sanitation protocol..I will dedicate so and so to quick emails, i will answer ALL email within 24--48hrs. If not, this or that rep will notify you if i cant".

The reality is, what's being asked of you is minimal compared to other UGLs that have been out through the meat-grinder. I have followed this thread from day 1..with 78 more pages to go before i get caught up to date, but i I have to say something at this point.

With that said, i have to say, where are all the fucking bloods. MF's bought gear (supposedly)...fucking post that shit already. Its been months now. WTF? I know what it is, we all know what it is, MOFO's are afraid of being chastised for taking the dive..Do not be silent, you are the pioneers. We owe you gratitude and encouragement, not ridicule.

@thetsl, regardless how lambast members are right now (understandably), you need to check yourself and how you reply. Right now your replies need to look like "OK..yes, true, my bad, will do, sorry". And unlike other that tell you to GTFO, i don't see the need to. This is still a market place notheless, and it will correct itself and shut you out. A lot might get burned in the process, but you will find yourself and the omega brand gone and bard. Just, play nice, a capiche?