TSL LABS

On a side note my shoulder can hold 3cc's of gear... what a godsend that shit is. Kept getting horrible images in my head of shit leaking out... just one blood gusher.

Fucking beast... I pin pecs with 27g 5/8
Had no slins and did lats, quads, delts, ass, calves already, (with 22-23s) i was pinning ED.

Looked the 22g in the eye, placed it right in my mid upper pec straight on.

I use 25s now. The whole harpoon shit was getting old.

When i first ever started, my friend pinned me for 2 weeks, asked him the size he was using...20g...almost shit my pants because it was painless lol

Had no slins and did lats, quads, delts, ass, calves already, (with 22-23s) i was pinning ED.

When i first ever started, my friend pinned me for 2 weeks, asked him the size he was using...20g...almost shit my pants because it was painless lol

Bro first time I ever pinned I put a 1.5 inch 23g into my quad... the whole damn thing. That still freaks me out....

Oh and I felt pressure and serious resistance because that's how deep I was... probably pinned my bone or some shit.

Bro first time I ever pinned I put a 1.5 inch 23g into my quad... the whole damn thing. That still freaks me out....
Hey i use 25g 1.5 in my quads, ass and delts.

Kinda weird goin 1.5 deep in my delts, might invest in some 3/4 for chest and delts when i start my contest prep

Back in the day all we had were 1.5" 21ga....... I used those for years in glutes, quads and delts as well, just would not bury in quads and delts. Talk about build a lot of scar tissue.

I fucking wince just reading that shit. Have you tried an oil funnel yet?

Hey i use 25g 1.5 in my quads, ass and delts.

Kinda weird goin 1.5 deep in my delts, might invest in some 3/4 for chest and delts when i start my contest prep

You must be a big motherfucker. I pin shoulders with 5/8... no fat on my side delts or shoulders. I went more than 3/4 on a 1inch pin in my shoulder but I decided that's too damn deep

Tbh brotha, it hurts less i think breaking the skin.

But the scar tissue in my quads is crazy. I pin those and hear the "crunch" breaking through

Fuck that... how long does it take to build scar tissue to that extent... Jesus I'm grateful I got long fucking legs... tons of sites.

Fuck that... how long does it take to build scar tissue to that extent... Jesus I'm grateful I got long fucking legs... tons of sites.
Not too long, i pin relatively the same spots. Once im 7-8 weeks out i pin all 4 parts of quads.

I'm not too big either, but this contest prep im going to blow up. 20ish weeker depending on how i look by jan. 6-8 week lean blast with short esters, then transition over to getting prepped.

I run 1 1/2 in 25 gauge everywhere. I've only used 23 gauge 1in maybe twice. When I first started trt they gave me 23gauge 1 1/2in. I'm not that big. At least I don't think so but other people tell me I am. I've never went over 2ml in delta and that was today. I bury it all the way though.

I run 27g and 1/2 inch. Used to run the bigger needles, but figured out years ago I didn't need to lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I run 27g and 1/2 inch. Used to run the bigger needles, but figured out years ago I didn't need to lol.

I have some 27 gauges. They're 1 1/2in to though lol. It just takes to long with a 27 Guage IMO. And pressure you have to apply to inject sucks.

I have some 27 gauges. They're 1 1/2in to though lol. It just takes to long with a 27 Guage IMO. And pressure you have to apply to inject sucks.

Does take a little pressure. Can't argue that. One trick is if you are doing daily injects. Get slin syringes that use interchangeable needles.

The smaller diameter tube makes the inject as easy as a 22g. Hydrolics 101[emoji51]

TSL has got alot of hot air but none of the "blood test results" that he has promised us. Not that they mean squadoosh anyway since he is just a middleman selling somebody else's gear 2nd hand

You're better off to buy it from the actual brewer on brotherhoodofpain forum for $25 per vial instead of from this re-seller at $35 and putting up with slow response to emails and phony tracking numbers to boot.

And lets not forget that guy with the Marlboro man in his avatar who TSL promised a free sample to and then reneged on his promise. Thats what we call "California" honor where Im from..............

Since when is it tsls job to post bloods (and even if he did no one would believe him because hes a supplier) ... That part relies on the community...

Does take a little pressure. Can't argue that. One trick is if you are doing daily injects. Get slin syringes that use interchangeable needles.

The smaller diameter tube makes the inject as easy as a 22g. Hydrolics 101[emoji51]

I haven't ever used a slin pin for aas. I've read about it plenty. I'll have to try it some day.

Consider injecting Sub-Q (No scar tissue, No aspirating, less Pip)

Why SubQ Better
  1. Going under the skin saves you from approximately 500 potentially damaging intramuscular injections every decade.
  2. Injecting your testosterone subcutaneously involves the use of a small gauge needle (25 gauge half-inch, or 26 gauge 3/8 inch if you're very lean), thus making it feasible to give yourself two injections per week, which allows for a more even and natural testosterone profile.
  3. Since you're injecting two times a week, the testosterone is more smoothly metabolized and might even bring estrogen levels down.
  4. Dr. Crisler believes this method gives you more bang for your testosterone buck. He says that 80 mg of subQ testosterone has the effect of a 100 mg of testosterone administered intramuscularly.
  5. You can use the same needle to fill your syringe and administer the dose.
  6. Since there's no danger of puncturing a vein, there's no need to aspirate when you go subQ.
Take a look at this article

Get 20% Better Results From Testosterone | T Nation

Consider injecting Sub-Q (No scar tissue, No aspirating, less Pip)

Why SubQ Better
  1. Going under the skin saves you from approximately 500 potentially damaging intramuscular injections every decade.
  2. Injecting your testosterone subcutaneously involves the use of a small gauge needle (25 gauge half-inch, or 26 gauge 3/8 inch if you're very lean), thus making it feasible to give yourself two injections per week, which allows for a more even and natural testosterone profile.
  3. Since you're injecting two times a week, the testosterone is more smoothly metabolized and might even bring estrogen levels down.
  4. Dr. Crisler believes this method gives you more bang for your testosterone buck. He says that 80 mg of subQ testosterone has the effect of a 100 mg of testosterone administered intramuscularly.
  5. You can use the same needle to fill your syringe and administer the dose.
  6. Since there's no danger of puncturing a vein, there's no need to aspirate when you go subQ.
Take a look at this article

Get 20% Better Results From Testosterone | T Nation
Wonder if you actually knew this...

First potential post of info you posted!

Kinda hard to subq 3cc. That's a lot of welts. Subq isn't bad for trt but the welts suck.
Haha. Doing this pharma vs tsl test I injected almost 6cc last Saturday. 3.75 ml pharm test C 1.5 ml npp and .5 ml mastren. Both my checks were full. I plan on trying sub q but like you said probably once I'm on trt dose or maybe when I take some test/tren base.