TSL LABS

FUCKKKKKKKKKK OFFFFFFFFFF!!! You've now proven yourself to be a liar over and over. Everyday it's become some new and different time that you are going to run this gear from the Gods. Anyone who doesn't see that you are a delusional person with some severe mental issues is a fool. Yo need to get the fuck off this site!

THIS MAN WAS ADMITTEDLY QUESTIONED FOR A CHILD KIDNAPPING!!!!! WHO DO COPS BEGIN TO QUESTION WHEN KIDS GO MISSING IN A NEIGHBORHOOD OUT OF THE BLUE? REGISTERED SEX OFFENDERS WITH A HISTORY OF SIMILAR BEHAVIOR!!!!

I can't for the life of me understand why I'm the only who feels this fuck needs to get to stepping?!?!? And anyone who says there isn't enough evidence against him didn't look very hard.

i'm getting the ever so slight inkling that you dislike ol' Mindless.

i don't think i'd want to be witness to the two of you ever coming face to face.

@legendary

You ran tsl's tren ace, right? Did you get some extreme pip? Every time I pin my quad, it kills me for a few days. I chalked the first time off to virgin muscle, but this shit is crazy.

Has anyone else ran it? It seems damn effective, but I just don't think it's worth the days of pain. I'm probably going to pick some up from another source and see if it's less of a bitch.

@legendary

You ran tsl's tren ace, right? Did you get some extreme pip? Every time I pin my quad, it kills me for a few days. I chalked the first time off to virgin muscle, but this shit is crazy.

Has anyone else ran it? It seems damn effective, but I just don't think it's worth the days of pain. I'm probably going to pick some up from another source and see if it's less of a bitch.
No pip besides delts...

Now beast test 1ml.... my whole quad is inflamed.

@legendary

Yes pip was absolutely horrid in pec and quads. I mixed with test and did glutes deep with 1.5"

No pip besides delts...

Now beast test 1ml.... my whole quad is inflamed.

That's what this does to mine. My whole quad feels inflamed. It's tough just to cross my foot onto my knee just to put on my sock. The glute isn't so bad, but yowza!, my leg is achin'.

Having a hard time getting off, too. That's rough because I always want to fuck.

That's what this does to mine. My whole quad feels inflamed. It's tough just to cross my foot onto my knee just to put on my sock. The glute isn't so bad, but yowza!, my leg is achin'.

Having a hard time getting off, too. That's rough because I always want to fuck.
I cant even flex my quad right now..its swollen.

Never hada problem with prop and tren ace though... only in delts.

But this beast says something, my quads can take tons of oil but 1ml hurts..

Good gear just bites

This new "lady friend" Ive been talking to probably thinks i'm a disgusting pig by the amount of night sweating I did last night. Im sure she has to change her sheets.

Looks like i'm going to just pin the glutes because I like what it's doing so far, except for the pain.
By chance, does the teardrop, or right above your knee, is that swollen over?

Just looked at mine and its 2x the size of my eight4

By chance, does the teardrop, or right above your knee, is that swollen over?

Just looked at mine and its 2x the size of my eight4

I don't think it looks too swollen, but it feels that way. My upper right quad on my right leg feels it the most.

From previous pins, it lasts for a few days so hopefully all will be well tomorrow.

I don't think it looks too swollen, but it feels that way. My upper right quad on my right leg feels it the most.

From previous pins, it lasts for a few days so hopefully all will be well tomorrow.

I told you guys months ago TSL gear had some bite to it , but TSL cameback and said it was my "bad pinning techniques" ....thats a famous cop-out from sources . Just admit your gear has some bite and stop trying to lie about it...o_O

It does burn. But for me deeper is better. I did a subq .4cc and ommmmmfg it crippled me. I tried quads and it was stiff for a day or so. But glutes were fine mixed with test.

I told you guys months ago TSL gear had some bite to it , but TSL cameback and said it was my "bad pinning techniques" ....thats a famous cop-out from sources . Just admit your gear has some bite and stop trying to lie about it...o_O
Judgin. By your avi OGH I think I'd have tried a different excuse lol

Thats not good gear my friend:(

@thetsl check your emails buddy. I ran your gear a couple months ago and referred a friend. He said that he emailed you from proton mail handle and got a response asking what method of payment and have not heard from you since.

I will pm you his handle.

I can only speak for tsl test c and eq. Other than burning once...(I have a lot of scar tissue though) no issues... I even have to think which cheek I did last. Just did 2.5ml, nothing. Almost too smooth!

Going to throw in tsl T-Var starting Monday. 100mg (50tbol/50anavar) Ed 4weeks pending on results/sides bumping it up to 150 last 2 weeks.

When I've taken dbol I've tried both split doses each day, and taken all in the AM each day. I liked the all in the AM better so had stuck to that. Any suggestions on the t-var? Am/pm or balls out (though not much out right now!) all AM?