TSL LABS

No.. not about steroids... it's ab

You use 3ml syringes? lol... rookie.... I get the 50 ml big boys from vet supply.. and when I do actually pin a muscle, rarely ever... I prefer the 16g 1.5 inch needles... makes injecting so quick.. and if u stick a q tip in the wound you barely even bleed
I will admit to pinning with 20g before....

Had to use half of a q tip btw [emoji6]

You all need to give this racist piece of shit some love... @Corridor11
@CdnGuy where you at?
Check out this idiots thread and more specifically his posts... show this motherfucker some love
Sup Ryno hope all is well man. Yeah I've seen this degenerates posts around. Ignorance at it's finest :rolleyes: Eman & Ronin have been handing him his ass on the daily lol :D

No, no, no.
1) Uncrimp vial but save rubber stopper.
2) Extract all 10ml w/ turkey baster.
3) Insert in anus (deeper the better) and squirt!
4) Insert rubber stopper in anus.
5) Sit back and get swole.

Oh and try not to fart or you'll waste gear.
Done and done!

No, no, no.
1) Uncrimp vial but save rubber stopper.
2) Extract all 10ml w/ turkey baster.
3) Insert in anus (deeper the better) and squirt!
4) Insert rubber stopper in anus.
5) Sit back and get swole.

Oh and try not to fart or you'll waste gear.
Done and done!
So that's what daddy was teaching me all this time....

Good evenings gents hope all is well.

Very long weekend, but hopefully next week everyone has a great and Productive week.

I have a very big annnouncement to make. I will NOT BE TAKING NEW ORDERS for 4 days. The 15th - 19th I will not be taking any new orders as I will be taking several days off to restock and to visit my family far away for 2 days for Christmas. The 20th i will resume and be stocked and full throttle. All pending orders will be shipped before the 4 day break as well.

The weather? Funny you ask cuz we've been getting a bunch of snow in the city :confused: So picture this...even on a sunny day the city is full of retards behind the wheel. Now add snow :eek::(

It's snowing in NYC life as I know it is fucking over!! Time for my pale ass to face the NYC depression of winter fuckery.

Good evenings gents hope all is well.

Very long weekend, but hopefully next week everyone has a great and Productive week.

I have a very big annnouncement to make. I will NOT BE TAKING NEW ORDERS for 4 days. The 15th - 19th I will not be taking any new orders as I will be taking several days off to restock and to visit my family far away for 2 days for Christmas. The 20th i will resume and be stocked and full throttle. All pending orders will be shipped before the 4 day break as well.

Will you be announcing 50% off everything in stock upon your return?

@Oregongearhead even Dr Michael Scally agrees with me that you really should do the honorable thing and take down that photograph of my REAL face.

I hope when he PMs you that you will do the decent thing and remove it. Really to break the anonymity of another member is taking things way to far.

It obvious you havent been to church in years if this is the way you conduct your life

Sponsors