LABS FROM REDDIT---MUST READ

ickyrica

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Welcome to Meso. You are not particularly wanted here and we will make you very aware of this. If you choose to try and source here it will not be smooth sailing for you..... unless you make these REQUIREMENTS A REALITY WITH YOUR INTRO POST!!!!

1. Provide a picture(s) of your lab. We want to see what you brew with and how your lab looks.

2. Provide pictures of your current stock. If I have more stock than you do you are immediately disqualified from sourcing here.

3. Provide pictures of your current stock of raw.

4. What is your sterilization procedure? How do you maintain sterilization throughout your process? Keep in mind we here at Meso have members with Laminar air flow systems. You better be able to match these levels of sterilization.

5. Shipping. How do you buy your postage?

6. Who do you use to test your raws before you brew? Wait, you don't test your raws? Later fuck head, time to leave Meso.

7. Pictures of your wife's tits.

8. ALL PICS MUST HAVE A HANDWRITTEN NOTE WITH "MESO IS THE BEST" ON IT WITH THE CURRENT DATE ON IT AS WELL. YOUR WIFE'S TITS NEED THE NOTE WRITEN ON THEM, NOT ON PAPER.

These posted requirements are just the opening round. You will be required to answer to more invasive questions so please strap in and get ready sweethearts. I am the 4th mod from the top. After you make it past me you have to deal with the other top dogs and they're tough.

Unless you type really fast, that seems like a massive waste of gym time, Icky :(

SOURCES: PM me with offers of free stuff for favorable reviews. I will even post fake bloodwork.

Unless you type really fast, that seems like a massive waste of gym time, Icky :(

SOURCES: PM me with offers of free stuff for favorable reviews. I will even post fake bloodwork.
I was pooping. Nothing new had been posted so I decided to waste some server space lol

I was pooping. Nothing new had been posted so I decided to waste some server space lol

There was indeed a lull in proceedings, which I put it down to my shite connection.

Regardless, I can see this thread being useful. I'll definitely point any newb sources here, and it makes me happy that I've managed to get onto the first page.

There was indeed a lull in proceedings, which I put it down to my shite connection.

Regardless, I can see this thread being useful. I'll definitely point any newb sources here, and it makes me happy that I've managed to get onto the first page.
I'd love for this to be a living document. Any addendum that can be useful for the community should be applied here. All bets off with them, even the sources that are established here. I feel like Meso has become too cozy with sourcing here.

8. ALL PICS MUST HAVE A HANDWRITTEN NOTE WITH "MESO IS THE BEST" ON IT WITH THE CURRENT DATE ON IT AS WELL. YOUR WIFE'S TITS NEED THE NOTE WRITEN ON THEM, NOT ON PAPER

I would just like to emphasize the importance of these two steps. @Ickyrica , I feel, is down playing this issue by placing them so low on the list. It should be number 1 and 1a, in my opinion.

Welcome to Meso. You are not particularly wanted here and we will make you very aware of this. If you choose to try and source here it will not be smooth sailing for you..... unless you make these REQUIREMENTS A REALITY WITH YOUR INTRO POST!!!!

1. Provide a picture(s) of your lab. We want to see what you brew with and how your lab looks.

2. Provide pictures of your current stock. If I have more stock than you do you are immediately disqualified from sourcing here.

3. Provide pictures of your current stock of raw.

4. What is your sterilization procedure? How do you maintain sterilization throughout your process? Keep in mind we here at Meso have members with Laminar air flow systems. You better be able to match these levels of sterilization.

5. Shipping. How do you buy your postage?

6. Who do you use to test your raws before you brew? Wait, you don't test your raws? Later fuck head, time to leave Meso.

8. ALL PICS MUST HAVE A HANDWRITTEN NOTE WITH "MESO IS THE BEST" ON IT WITH THE CURRENT DATE ON IT AS WELL. YOUR WIFE'S TITS NEED THE NOTE WRITEN ON THEM, NOT ON PAPER.

These posted requirements are just the opening round. You will be required to answer to more invasive questions so please strap in and get ready sweethearts. I am the 4th mod from the top. After you make it past me you have to deal with the other top dogs and they're tough.
Please tell me this is some kind of joke? -Why would someone post pictures of their lab? I understand why we would like to see them but a source shouldn't need to post a picture of their lab. That puts a huge risk on them and on the buyers.
-What will a picture of their stock do for us?
-you are making me suspect that you work for the Feds.
- THIS IS THE WORST OF ALL! You must be a fed. Why would a source put this kind of info out there. This would put a ton of sources at risk!
-I like number six but sources lie about testing their gear all the time. You should also be testing your own gear.
-I'm not a fan of tits they sag. I like a nice ass.
-once again I like a nice ass not tits.

When did mesos start having mods? You have been here since 2016. I've been here since 2010 I think can't remember.

Please tell me this is some kind of joke? -Why would someone post pictures of their lab? I understand why we would like to see them but a source shouldn't need to post a picture of their lab. That puts a huge risk on them and on the buyers.
- THIS IS THE WORST OF ALL! You must be a fed. Why would a source put this kind of info out there. This would put a ton of sources at risk!
-I like number six but sources lie about testing their gear all the time. You should also be testing your own gear.

When did mesos start having mods? You have been here since 2016. I've been here since 2010 I think can't remember.
Upon second consideration I call to amend the tit pic requirement to allow for tit and or ass pic. Preferably a side profile pic, where we can see side boob and ass in one glance.

I strike all the talk of @Ickyrica being a fed, at worst he is a low level, small town beat cop. Lovable. Much like Barney fife, mostly harmless.

Are you kidding? Pics of a lab are nothing more than pics. I mean, shit, if your lab is setup in front of your house and you can see the address I guess that's bad for business but if it's a credible lab they shoukd have no issues showing their space. This does nothing to jeopardize them in anyway. It shows they are a credible lab, or not.

Pictures of stock, finished and raw , shows the community how serious a source is. Reddit for instance had a 300 vial minimum to become a source. Can you imagine how fast that stock would go? Showing how much they can supply, what they have for rotating stock and how they operate is a massive deal. It shows how sterile they are, how invested they are, etc. My opening stock quantity would be no less than 1500 finished vials and enough raw to refill that 1500 vial supply if I was to source.

And yes, I work for the DEA. I'm Hank Schrader.

Oh, I don't know, verify that they have steroids to sell and aren't just a scammer? How is a picture of the lab setup going to compromise security? An address would compromise security; a picture will not.

Fuck, are you new?

Pm responded
Are you kidding? Pics of a lab are nothing more than pics. I mean, shit, if your lab is setup in front of your house and you can see the address I guess that's bad for business but if it's a credible lab they shoukd have no issues showing their space. This does nothing to jeopardize them in anyway. It shows they are a credible lab, or not.

Pictures of stock, finished and raw , shows the community how serious a source is. Reddit for instance had a 300 vial minimum to become a source. Can you imagine how fast that stock would go? Showing how much they can supply, what they have for rotating stock and how they operate is a massive deal. It shows how sterile they are, how invested they are, etc. My opening stock quantity would be no less than 1500 finished vials and enough raw to refill that 1500 vial supply if I was to source.

And yes, I work for the DEA. I'm Hank Schrader.
I understand where you are coming from but it doesn't work that way. Think about it this way. They are not only a source they are mainly DRUG DEALERS. Would you go up to a drug dealer and ask him to show you where he produces his cocaine? I respect your opinion but the lab part which would be great to see is just to much of a risk in my opinion for both the source and buyer.
As for the vials I can't argue with that. It's a solid point. I have 72 vials of juice myself. I don't source by the way just personal use. Can never have to much juice... by vials of juice I am talking about 72 vials filled with 10ml of apple juice. I love apple juice.

Oh, I don't know, verify that they have steroids to sell and aren't just a scammer? How is a picture of the lab setup going to compromise security? An address would compromise security; a picture will not.

Fuck, are you new?
A few things. Don't be disrespectful. Learn to talk like an adult. I was not disrespectful to him or anyone. I'm not new I've been here since 2010 and on another board since 2004. You joined last year. If anyone is new it is you disrespectful member you like you annoy me. Just so you know he sent me a pm and we talked it out. Unlike you the OP at least knows how to communicate properly.
1- I could send you a picture of a shit ton of vials filled with GSO. The picture does nothing.
2-Posting a picture of a big lab puts you on the radar of the Feds a lot easier. In the drug world it is about staying low key.

If you reply be respectful if you cannot then please don't bother replying. Your post alone made me feel like I am arguing with a 20 year old.