LABS FROM REDDIT---MUST READ

True I do apologize a simple I wasn't talk to you would have been enough... Why do people feel the need to use such language. It make me feel like your IQ is so what low...
My apologies for my foul language, I will try and keep things more G rated here on out! But don't hold your breath lol :D

Yes and no. A friend of mine is an expert with computers. I myself am not. I'll ask him if he can do me a solid when he has free time and photo shop a lab with mesos on it and raws.
I respect you all's opinion as long as you are respectful but the best labs I've used don't do these things you all ask. I am starting to feel like an old man here. Seems like most of these new members are in their early 20's... I only say this because you are all treating the sources like a shopping mall. We are buying drugs from drug dealers and are breaking the law. This could land us in prison a few years depending on size of purchase. I like the old days. Less info and better gear...

Already said I would read up on it CdnGuy. We don't need immature comments.

I completely respect that. I'm mid forties and cringe at the constant name calling and vulgarities myself.

I think a stress test does have some validity with new UGLs that show up. They are accustomed to giving free good in exchange for praised. There is no way to know a good review from a bad one, hence the dislike for other websites running a marketing campaign for illegal goods.

Most sources don't do their research when coming here. I haven't been here long at all as a member but know the routine. If a source can't read and realize they are being tested then they will fail the pressure test. We want "as honest as we can get" sources and honest reviews. Waiting for many members to get scammed by a new source is what the ultimate goal is.

Boobs are nice, but there is an internet full of them which I try to avoid anymore. My wife's are perfect and I'll never share them. Makes them that much better.

J

Do you need to use that kind of language when you talk to other members? Another member told me he did so I am going back to check to see where I missed it. I didn't argue with him. I know this thing called respect and all I said will do. I have nothing to gain from this and just putting my to cents. The way you talk makes your 2 cents worthless to me now. No disrespect but I like communication with civilized members. This is what I mean by members are no longer working together. You all have clicks. We didn't back in the day. You joined last year I see. What other boards are you a member on?

2. I guess that is true to an extend. Anyone can still go online and get these so called pictures for you all. It's a worthless systems that old members put in place. I'll give you one last clue. The conduct got put in place to keep the competition out. Not to protect the members. You might be working with the members I'm talking about who knows?

This is requested with a hand written note with MESO Rx with "today's" date. That is harder to produce than a photo from the internet.

J

Yes and no. A friend of mine is an expert with computers. I myself am not. I'll ask him if he can do me a solid when he has free time and photo shop a lab with mesos on it and raws.
I respect you all's opinion as long as you are respectful but the best labs I've used don't do these things you all ask. I am starting to feel like an old man here. Seems like most of these new members are in their early 20's... I only say this because you are all treating the sources like a shopping mall. We are buying drugs from drug dealers and are breaking the law. This could land us in prison a few years depending on size of purchase. I like the old days. Less info and better gear...

Already said I would read up on it CdnGuy. We don't need immature comments.
Even photoshop
vials full of Crisco oil + "raws bags" full of confectioner sugar
are shallow entry barriers and can easily be faked

that's why pics of lab equipment (all with Meso tags)
create and additional entry barrier that if not much harder to fake,
at least requires an additional investment to discourage flat out scammers.

Even photoshop
vials full of Crisco oil + "raws bags" full of confectioner sugar
are shallow entry barriers and can easily be faked

that's why pics of lab equipment (all with Meso tags)
create and additional entry barrier that if not much harder to fake,
at least requires an additional investment to discourage flat out scammers.
Ok fair enough I can't argue with that. Please don't take my last reply as disrespectful. I was raised old school. Beat with a wooden spoon if I was disrespectful.

Are you foreign bro? Your english is quite poor.
No my friend. Born and raised in the USA. Mexican mother and an American father. I'm guessing you are referring to my grammar correct? I know I can do better. I am using my ipod which makes it a hard. I promise you that it hasn't held me back from achieving my career goals and helping people.
Also I don't think being foreign should matter. We have a lot of foreign members.
Are you white by the way my friend? Your use of the word "bro" makes me think you are in the lower end of the income spectrum. I'm just kidding by the way. It's just a rude question to ask in my opinion.

No my friend. Born and raised in the USA. Mexican mother and an American father. I'm guessing you are referring to my grammar correct? I know I can do better. I am using my ipod which makes it a hard. I promise you that it hasn't held me back from achieving my career goals and helping people.
Also I don't think being foreign should matter. We have a lot of foreign members.
Are you white by the way my friend? Your use of the word "bro" makes me think you are in the lower end of the income spectrum. I'm just kidding by the way. It's just a rude question to ask in my opinion.
Oh snap! I use “bro” quite often!

No my friend. Born and raised in the USA. Mexican mother and an American father. I'm guessing you are referring to my grammar correct? While it is not the best I know I can do better. I am using my phone which makes it a lot harder. I promise you that it hasn't held me back from achieving my career goals.
Are you white by the way my friend? Your use of the word "bro" make me think you are in the lower end of the income spectrum. I'm just kidding by the way.

I am glad you achieved your career goals despite the limitations of your phone ;)

I'm white and foreign, of Scandinavian and German descent. So technically I'm a Viking.

Glad to see you have a sense of humour - I was beginning to think you're a bit of a killjoy.

I am glad you achieved your career goals despite the limitations of your phone ;)

I'm white and foreign, of Scandinavian and German descent. So technically I'm a Viking.

Glad to see you have a sense of humour - I was beginning to think you're a bit of a killjoy.
Well played. I see what you did there. I'm jealous my friend. I've always been curious of Vikings and how they lived during their time. I'm guessing you got the strength to go with it?
Haha, I can have a sense of humor. I just wanted to get some information across. I gave a lot of hints in this thread. Hopefully members catch on. Stay big and lean my friend.
P.S. The grammar with continue to be at a 10 grade level. Unless I start using a computer. I'm to paranoid to though. I use an iPod so I can dispose of it if needed.

I was just picking at him. I was trying to show him not to make assumptions. It's a generation thing, my nephews use it all the time. I can't talk though I was the same way back in my 20's. We just used different words.
Yeah, I got that you were just messing with him. And @Brolloks has no choice but to use the word “bro” a lot, as it is in his name lol.

Yeah, I got that you were just messing with him. And @Brolloks has no choice but to use the word “bro” a lot, as it is in his name lol.
I've never been good with sarcasm, as you can tell. He is a good guy. I think we are going to get along.
I just wanted to point out a few things to members like I said my friend.

Is it just me, Everytime I read a thread from you I feel like I just asked Alexa a question :p:D
No Dis..
I don't know who Alexa is. None taken. I'm slightly hesitant to google the name. I've learned from past experiences that anytime you have to google a name it is something bad.