Legit "TRT tele" clinics that prescribe NPP?

may2021

Sort of thinking of bailing on the whole underground scene and just doing Doc prescribed TRT - PREFERABLY - TRT/NPP (without the trt) LOL

I really hate the thought of even using Test again as I've just been doing 300-400 NPP and have felt awesome, but...I'm getting too old for this shit.

Anyone?

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely doubt even the incredibly ineffective DEA would fail to notice a TRT clinic "prescribing" NPP on any sort of recurring basis.

I think they would be called "drug dealers"

It's pretty shocking some of the shit these clinics get away with though. I have a buddy on a prescribed 400mg/wk dosage of test.

I prefer my clinics to actually have my health in mind! It should be harder to do dumb shit.

I didn’t have an issue getting deca from a clinic. (I did have to provide some extra medical info in regards to injuries and X-rays. I already had all that stuff) I only asked for it in the fal/winter months.

So no idea about year round. A bunch of them will prescribe or did. Not sure with the new changes coming. I only ever heard someone mention npp a couple of times when it came to a clinc prescribing it. So not sure how common it is. The clinic route isn’t cheap.

Sort of thinking of bailing on the whole underground scene and just doing Doc prescribed TRT - PREFERABLY - TRT/NPP (without the trt) LOL

I really hate the thought of even using Test again as I've just been doing 300-400 NPP and have felt awesome, but...I'm getting too old for this shit.

Anyone?

Thank you in advance.
TRT nation has a whole slew of things to get prescribed, might try to check them out…

It is telehealth too

I used Viking alternative they have prescribed me Nandrolone D, I’m not sure about NPP.
Viking I believe is the same as florida alternative and they sell counterfeit meds. My IGF went down on their hgh. When I called them out they said it was supposed to go down cause I used “too much hgh” and there was a feedback loop. I’m done with them

Viking I believe is the same as florida alternative and they sell counterfeit meds. My IGF went down on their hgh. When I called them out they said it was supposed to go down cause I used “too much hgh” and there was a feedback loop. I’m done with them
They don’t sell HGH anymore that I’m aware of.
Since it’s from a compounding pharmacy, how is it counterfeit?

They don’t sell HGH anymore that I’m aware of.
Since it’s from a compounding pharmacy, how is is counterfeit?
They sell zomacton, which is hgh. I tested twice on it at 5 iu daily, my igf went from 165 to 145. That’s all the facts I have. How do they sell counterfeit hgh? Pretty easy to do.

They sell zomacton, which is hgh. I tested twice on it at 5 iu daily, my igf went from 165 to 145. That’s all the facts I have. How do they sell counterfeit hgh? Pretty easy to do.
I’m not being facetious, I’m genuinely asking. You’re making me wonder if the test and deca and adex I stock pile from them is fake lol.

I’m not being facetious, I’m genuinely asking. You’re making me wonder if the test and deca and adex I stock pile from them is fake lol.
I’m sure the test and deca are fine, but the orals seem suspect. The oils actually come from a legit pharmacy, the orals come from somewhere else with a pretty generic ghetto labeled named something like “MPI” pharmacy and when you look up the address it doesn’t exist. Pretty shady, I’m done with them.

Very very interesting, thanks for the heads up, if you don’t mind sharing who have you switched too?
I use to be with viking also. The testosterone was fine. My levels always tested good on it. The Anavar 50mg I got from them is a different story. I didn't have it tested but I suspect it was severely underdosed.

You can get deca but not NPP. An it's low dose deca, like 200/wk with medical cause. All the telehealth places are having to get DEA licenses now to continue, lot more scrutiny.

I use Viking like some other guys strictly for TRT, not for peptides or anything else yet. They don't prescribe var anymore. I'm tempted to put in a tester peptide order just to see if it comes in the same pack from the same compounding pharmacy. Easy to test efficacy results of most of their peptides with IGF1 levels within the first order since their most commonly prescribed ones are GHRH peptides, serm/ipa/MODGRF/etc.

You can get deca but not NPP. An it's low dose deca, like 200/wk with medical cause. All the telehealth places are having to get DEA licenses now to continue, lot more scrutiny.

I use Viking like some other guys strictly for TRT, not for peptides or anything else yet. They don't prescribe var anymore. I'm tempted to put in a tester peptide order just to see if it comes in the same pack from the same compounding pharmacy. Easy to test efficacy results of most of their peptides with IGF1 levels within the first order since their most commonly prescribed ones are GHRH peptides, serm/ipa/MODGRF/etc.
I never had any testing done but every time I ordered peptides from peptide sciences, I could always feel and see a difference. So there's that.