My long term Super TRT plan

I am fighting hair loss currently, which was never really an issue until PEDs entered my life. The whole "you never really notice you are thinning until after you have already lost a significant amount" is spot on. Or at least it was for me anyway. I am actually surprised about how self conscious I was about it until it started to happen to me.

I now take oral finasteride, topical minoxidil and topical RU-58841. It's a bitch of a regimen to keep up with, but 6 months later I am in a much better place than I was. Not back to baseline. Not even close, but I am no longer freaking out when I look in the mirror either so I think it has been worth it. You never really know how hair loss with impact you until it is a circumstance which is staring you right in the face.
If you have a good carreer, in good physical shape, a good sense of humour the women you want do not care at all about hair. Unless you look ugly bald

I am fighting hair loss currently, which was never really an issue until PEDs entered my life. The whole "you never really notice you are thinning until after you have already lost a significant amount" is spot on. Or at least it was for me anyway. I am actually surprised about how self conscious I was about it until it started to happen to me.

I now take oral finasteride, topical minoxidil and topical RU-58841. It's a bitch of a regimen to keep up with, but 6 months later I am in a much better place than I was. Not back to baseline. Not even close, but I am no longer freaking out when I look in the mirror either so I think it has been worth it. You never really know how hair loss with impact you until it is a circumstance which is staring you right in the face.

Look into microneedling man. There are studies showing it drastically increases the efficacy of topical minoxidil (ref1) (ref2).

Once a week for like 2 minutes and voila.

I use a Dr Pen but some of the studies mention a derma roller which is much cheaper. I like Dr Pen because you can adjust the depth and it's not dependent on how much pressure you use. Note: they lie about how often you need to change the tip (probably to make more sales on tips). You can reuse the same tip for months.

In my opinion hair definitely plays a role and many women are attracted by men with great hair. Though, i don't know i've passed that stage that i was cared enough to be likable to the majority of women. I've grown up and the fact i'm in relationship it doesn't plays a role, even if i was single i'm confident enough with other aspects of myself to care that much for the hair.

I'm 36 though, if i was 24 and going bald i believe it would have an impact on me, age definitely matters. If someone is confident, dress up nicely, fairly fit/jacked and know how to approach a woman then the lack of hair won't stop him from getting her out. Unless you step into that kind of women that no matter what or who, doesn't date bald guys.

If someone is going bald and he thinks about it all the time ending up with a destroyed confidence then surely he can't "sell" himself right and this is a true issue.

And despite hair, i don't know how things look in the place you all live but here 8/10 times the most greasy, ugly, untrained and weirdo male creatures have always a good looking, caring and loving woman and all that is accomplished by having overweening confidence. Because God (or universe) made some pretty ppl with low self esteem and others ugly with excess confidence so all people in this world can find their significant other.

Not saying it's going like this every time but i've seen it irl many many times. Just my theory though, maybe it's all nonsense lol