Liberty Labs EU domestic

You can make a minimum order of 100€ minus 20% off from meso20 code to test our service if you wish.

I see your point, but in my opinion I wouldn't say that there is much more risk from sending 10 vials rather than 5.
I would say that there are other factors that play bigger role risk wise, such as method of packing, sealing, visual and xray barriers, courier or postal, etc...
X-ray barriers are a myth.....

You can make a minimum order of 100€ minus 20% off from meso20 code to test our service if you wish.

I see your point, but in my opinion I wouldn't say that there is much more risk from sending 10 vials rather than 5.
I would say that there are other factors that play bigger role risk wise, such as method of packing, sealing, visual and xray barriers, courier or postal, etc...
With those packing & shipping factors being equal, I would still buy anavar 50 instead of anavar 10.

There are some materials blocking xrays, but I highly doubt it would be stealth to use them. Even if someone is using them, the first thing customs do is opening it bc it just makes it a lot more suspicious.
They are until certain extent. You forget they can regulate the x-ray intensity so they can penetrate further the package and see through better. And you are right, using antixrays is not advised since it will get the shit more suspicious

Prices are competitive so I'm tempted to give it a go. I know we aren't in the EU anymore but would you consider shipping to UK (now or in the future)?

Yes, I have plans on expanding my product line in the near future,
the next phase will be adding more oral steroids types, such as turinabol, superdrol and proviron.

What products are you particularly interested in?
More orals sound good. Any peptides? Im all stocked up on inj but would consider you if need comes.

Yeah, there is no need for fake reviews. Lab tests and prices look promising. If I were in need for something I would probably place a test order.

First post, fake account?
I was considering making an order, but if fake reviews are being made, it kinda makes me question the gear itself.
Yeah, there is no need for fake reviews. Lab tests and prices look promising. If I were in need for something I would probably place a test order.
I have never posted a fake review, and never would, it would be just stupid for me doing so, as it would ruin my reputation. Mods can easily check that. He is a legit customer.

Prices are competitive so I'm tempted to give it a go. I know we aren't in the EU anymore but would you consider shipping to UK (now or in the future)?
Thank you, I know that there are some methods for shipping from EU to UK, but at this moment I don't feel confident on doing that, so I will stick to EU domestic only at the moment.
More orals sound good. Any peptides? Im all stocked up on inj but would consider you if need comes.
I use GH and some peptides myself, and would also be interested on selling them, but it is a bit different as they are already a finished products, so the margins from selling them comes from the possibility of ordering and stocking really big quantities.

Last edited:
I have never posted a fake review, and never would, it would be just stupid for me doing so, as it would ruin my reputation. Mods can easily check that. He is a legit customer.
True, it would be very stupid but I guess you can see why an account with 1 post with a gtg review on a completely new source seems kinda odd?

As for new products, superdrol or a long ester trestolone would be great.

DHB should be always a must
The few times I used DHB I found it a bit underwhelming, in my opinion people are overhyped with "the exotic compounds", I prefer to stick to the classic ones, but maybe it's just my experience.

But sure I can do a small batch of DHB and see how is the demand of this product, although I have never brewed it actually, I guess it should hold at 100mg/ml with just BB.

The few times I used DHB I found it a bit underwhelming, in my opinion people are overhyped with "the exotic compounds", I prefer to stick to the classic ones, but maybe it's just my experience.

But sure I can do a small batch of DHB and see how is the demand of this product, although I have never brewed it actually, I guess it should hold at 100mg/ml with just BB.
Dhb is a good compund like primo or stenbolone. Can you get stenbolone too?

True, it would be very stupid but I guess you can see why an account with 1 post with a gtg review on a completely new source seems kinda odd?

As for new products, superdrol or a long ester trestolone would be great.
Yes I can understand, all things a source does should be viewed with suspicion, guilty until proven innocent, that's the meso type of thinking, and I completly agree with it, and I will keep working to proof that I can offer good products and service.

Back