Liberty Labs EU domestic

Stenbolone highly unlikely, I think that no source carries this compound in meso, the demand for this product must be too low to justify it.
Probably, also the raw supplier no one has in stock. Just custom synthesis and I think that no one would spend all this money for unsold shit. Thank you for the info!

Shipment received literally in one day, we will test how it works, the package was perfect and the attention was magnificent

Can't wait for the feelz report. If you don't get bonerz that can crack concrete i'm going to be very disappointed with this source.

Yes, I have plans on expanding my product line in the near future,
the next phase will be adding more oral steroids types, such as turinabol, superdrol and proviron.

What products are you particularly interested in?
Injectable Superdrol
DHB
Tren Suspension (as a preworkout)
Trestolone 50mg /ml (acetat)

Any plans to include injectable orals in your product line?

Inj dbol/anadrol/superdrol. There seems to be a gap in the EU market for these.

Any plans to include injectable orals in your product line?

Inj dbol/anadrol/superdrol. There seems to be a gap in the EU market for these.
Any particular reason why you would like to use this product if you have the oral alternative?
Personally I don't really see the benefit of injecting a product design to be absorbed orally, plus they are a pain to brew and are more prone to encapsulated injections.

Any particular reason why you would like to use this product if you have the oral alternative?
Personally I don't really see the benefit of injecting a product design to be absorbed orally, plus they are a pain to brew and are more prone to encapsulated injections.
Bro injectable orals slap way harder and more then the oral version

Injectable sdrol is way stronger then oral version same for dbol

My personal opinion

Bro injectable orals slap way harder and more then the oral version

Injectable sdrol is way stronger then oral version same for dbol

My personal opinion
Thank you for sharing your opinion,
I personally never tried any injectable oral, I think that I would still prefer increasing the dose rather than injecting it.
I guess that when you already running 2-3cc a day you would just prefer avoiding more injectables if possible.

Personally I get gastric issues running orals even at low doses. The injectable versions can often swerve these sides.

Thank you for sharing your opinion,
I personally never tried any injectable oral, I think that I would still prefer increasing the dose rather than injecting it.
I guess that when you already running 2-3cc a day you would just prefer avoiding more injectables if possible.
Bro just drop some injectable orals , why you so sassy

At the end of the day it's up to the lab on what they produce, so we have to respect that.

A lot of UK UGLs produce injectable orals. They seem very popular over there.

Though due to Brexit causing customs issues, ordering UK to EU is a no go.

in my last prep i used injectable superdrol the last 3 weeks and it hits hard

The advantage that I noticed with the oral version is the absence of lethargy and aggressiveness.
the desire to train was very strong being in deficit

I also suffered from lack of appetite and heartburn as with the oral version.

Personally, one version or another is indifferent to me.

I think I would have more benefit adding a product like DHB that there are few sites in the EU

Back