Liberty Labs EU domestic

I havent used this source, but I think he done a nice job just introducing his lab and not spamming his thread with useless bullshit, but just letting customers speak.

@Liberty Labs Will you have any of following for sale anytime soone?
-High concentration products
-Trestolone E/C
-Halotestin
-High concentration products. I am not a big fan of, they usually requiere the use of harder solvents, and people usually complain about PIP and bad reactions.
-Trestolone E. Probably will have it, but not in the near future.
-Halotestin. Will be available among other typical orals. Estimated time 3 months.

Just ordered.
Payment is hands down the best system I've seen for these type of websites. Not sure, why anyone else haven't implemented that.

However I did not get any confirmation email, or any email at all, that indicates that order has been successful (After payment was done).
Not sure why (Might be a typo in the mail, not sure).

Will wait for the shipment and update with pics, and review.

Just ordered.
Payment is hands down the best system I've seen for these type of websites. Not sure, why anyone else haven't implemented that.

However I did not get any confirmation email, or any email at all, that indicates that order has been successful (After payment was done).
Not sure why (Might be a typo in the mail, not sure).

Will wait for the shipment and update with pics, and review.
Can you write me an email with your order details?, the system automatically sends a confirmation to me and to the client when the order has been paid, and I received a confirmation so you should have received it to, it may be in your spam folder.
Thank you.

Looks like a great set up.

You don't have anything in stock I'm after atm but will be keeping an eye on this lab for sure!

Back