Likelyhood of being busted in the UK, if delievered to uni accomodation

Zedz

What is the risk of being arrested/charged/busted if you are ordering steriods online into the UK? Does this become more risky if its delievered to uni accom?

next to none
i used to order to my halls when in uni

you can ask the source to double or triple pack your order incase the outer layer gets damaged from weather or something

next to none
i used to order to my halls when in uni

you can ask the source to double or triple pack your order incase the outer layer gets damaged from weather or something
thanks, what did u say to ur flatmates? Cuz ill be ordering with a fake name so how did u keep them without knowing?

thanks, what did u say to ur flatmates? Cuz ill be ordering with a fake name so how did u keep them without knowing?
my g, you dont need to order with a fake name
people order shit online all the time so one more little package coming to your flat isnt gonna raise any eyebrows

we had to go collect our post/parcels from halls of residence reception

Using a fake name is very stupid. That's usually the way you get caught. You always want to use your real name just like it's any other package coming from Amazon.

Using a fake name is very stupid. That's usually the way you get caught. You always want to use your real name just like it's any other package coming from Amazon.
really? I would have thought using a fake name is good for plausible denaiblity incase the police ask if you are the one who ordered it. When ordering illegal drugs people say to use a fake name, didnt know its different for this

really? I would have thought using a fake name is good for plausible denaiblity incase the police ask if you are the one who ordered it. When ordering illegal drugs people say to use a fake name, didnt know its different for this
Using a fake name usually draws attention to the pack and sometimes its examined more closely. In the US it's even returned to sender in most cases.

Also wanted to chime in that even leaving out your apartment number can cause packs or any kind of mail in general to be returned to sender

Also wanted to chime in that even leaving out your apartment number can cause packs or any kind of mail in general to be returned to sender
Yea of course this
Using a fake name usually draws attention to the pack and sometimes its examined more closely. In the US it's even returned to sender in most cases.
True u think the mail man that delivers ur mail every single day has amnesia?