Are Americans still actually scared of personal use busts?

Many more UK blacks are first generation compared to American blacks, Give it a generation and then check back once the majority of uk blacks are no longer first generation immigrants directly from Africa, and form their own western black culture, like that formed in America.

Education is a major producer of intelligence, as is sexual selection for intelligence. Why is it that Africa is still poor, as is Central America, long after European powers have left?

Jews and Indians are smarter. Look at the top performers in American schools and even historical Nobel prize winners. That comes from far more than just values, which are in
u left out asians they seem dumb sometimes but they're far from it. When I was in school they're was a lot of asain kids comiting suicide, because they're parents put too high of expectations on them. I think by far in the u.s Chinese and Indians do the best in school and have higher paying Jobs than most Americans.

Ur naming a bunch of poor ass areas to compare intelligence, education costs money. I'd say it depends more who your parents are, how they push u, they're finances ect. Way more than race or where ur from

So many loudmouths who have never even set foot in the USA so they have no idea what it's like. They only know what they're cucked government controlled media allows them to see
naa been there plenty. experienced the racism there first time on mainland usa... a First Nations guy told his buddy at the breakfast spot, talking about Obama "they aint gunna let that n**** win". the white guy was like what they gunna doo "prob shoot the n*****". WILD..

yes our cucked out gov has kept us much freer than USA.. its great, less crime too. less people die.. its a cumminty mindset, you've never experienced it. we say sorry when we run into someone and we stop to help people on side of the road and acknowledge each others presence with a wave or "eh how's it going" when walking down the street. our media is actually FAAAAR less bias than USA news.. thats part of reason we are ranked higher in freedom, because of our freedom of press.

We have plenty of other races here, large amounts of First Nations people, who are often poor, often the ones on the streets, often ones doing crimes and have several violent gangs. I dont think they are stupid because do crimes, and if your grandparents were ripped from there families, beaten almost daily, rapped aswell, watched their friends die from poor care/TB. than told to leave, here is some $$$ have a family.. do you think those people would make good decisions on raising well adjusted children? unlikely. than half of them give them free shit... I mean very much similar culture to tailor parks on welfare, EXCEPT most were orphans and beaten like 60-70 years ago and unfortunately have low enzymes that process booze along with trauma is a very bad combo, having seen first hand how fucked up that cycle, and of course to get $$ you have to live in isolation on a reserve many hour drive from cities.

what confusing is the other guy even admitted that cultural difference affects how smart you are.. if have good or bad education... now do you black communities have best education available? do you REALLY think that if took a black person adopted by Chinese family and put in private school that they couldn't excel?

come on guys, how many stupid white people believe the earth is flat in USA? its MOSTLY WHITE who think that..

I am just very very surprised how openly racist some folks here are.. thats WILD, so of course USA is falling apart.

just think of Greece, birth place of sooo much of modern science/math... why are there no longer even on radar for anything science? perhaps cultural change vs they are actually loosing brain power. why does Germany RIGHT next to France seem to have best engineering in the world? why do they excel at athletics compared to other euro nations? and France not so much? are French people stupid or just cultural difference? as obv share MANY MANY genetics..

Also to make a further note on why black people have more health issues and as you said less than white people.... you HAVe to remember the ability to not eat for days while hunting that both natives and africans often have actually fucks them when they have access to huge amounts of food. so while yes they get more diseases now but in the past it was a super power as would be the better hunter that could go longer with no food. speaking about diabetes/obesity if it wasn't clear.

It seems pretty clear its from ignorance, as you get some half truths, dont really understand reasons for things and make sweeping generalities...

never forget less than 100 years ago black people couldn't even drink at same water fountain, and were murdered or tormented JUST because were black.. u dont think that fucked some grandparents up that passed that on to there kids? now give them poor education and wonder why aren't succeeding. give your head a shake.

Last edited:
Yes I'm aware they can charge you as a distributor most likely, they can easily get a warrant for your place if they want, they can tap your electronics, etc.

But really...will they? Most major cities are seeing huge spikes in crime and a lacksadasical police force. In some cities like NY and SF it has become like latin america: police don't even bother to arrest muggers and shoplifters anymore.

All in all, in today's age, for people living in or near some large city with its fair share of violent crime that keeps law enforcement occupied, I think ordering gear dometically might be a non-issue.
Don't confuse local PD with the feds. The feds have nothing better to do than harass small time criminals and conservative voters.

naa been there plenty. experienced the racism there first time on mainland usa... a First Nations guy told his buddy at the breakfast spot, talking about Obama "they aint gunna let that n**** win". the white guy was like what they gunna doo "prob shoot the n*****". WILD..

yes our cucked out gov has kept us much freer than USA.. its great, less crime too. less people die.. its a cumminty mindset, you've never experienced it. we say sorry when we run into someone and we stop to help people on side of the road and acknowledge each others presence with a wave or "eh how's it going" when walking down the street. our media is actually FAAAAR less bias than USA news.. thats part of reason we are ranked higher in freedom, because of our freedom of press.

We have plenty of other races here, large amounts of First Nations people, who are often poor, often the ones on the streets, often ones doing crimes and have several violent gangs. I dont think they are stupid because do crimes, and if your grandparents were ripped from there families, beaten almost daily, rapped aswell, watched their friends die from poor care/TB. than told to leave, here is some $$$ have a family.. do you think those people would make good decisions on raising well adjusted children? unlikely. than half of them give them free shit... I mean very much similar culture to tailor parks on welfare, EXCEPT most were orphans and beaten like 60-70 years ago and unfortunately have low enzymes that process booze along with trauma is a very bad combo, having seen first hand how fucked up that cycle, and of course to get $$ you have to live in isolation on a reserve many hour drive from cities.

what confusing is the other guy even admitted that cultural difference affects how smart you are.. if have good or bad education... now do you black communities have best education available? do you REALLY think that if took a black person adopted by Chinese family and put in private school that they couldn't excel?

come on guys, how many stupid white people believe the earth is flat in USA? its MOSTLY WHITE who think that..

I am just very very surprised how openly racist some folks here are.. thats WILD, so of course USA is falling apart.

just think of Greece, birth place of sooo much of modern science/math... why are there no longer even on radar for anything science? perhaps cultural change vs they are actually loosing brain power. why does Germany RIGHT next to France seem to have best engineering in the world? why do they excel at athletics compared to other euro nations? and France not so much? are French people stupid or just cultural difference? as obv share MANY MANY genetics..

Also to make a further note on why black people have more health issues and as you said less than white people.... you HAVe to remember the ability to not eat for days while hunting that both natives and africans often have actually fucks them when they have access to huge amounts of food. so while yes they get more diseases now but in the past it was a super power as would be the better hunter that could go longer with no food. speaking about diabetes/obesity if it wasn't clear.

It seems pretty clear its from ignorance, as you get some half truths, dont really understand reasons for things and make sweeping generalities...

never forget less than 100 years ago black people couldn't even drink at same water fountain, and were murdered or tormented JUST because were black.. u dont think that fucked some grandparents up that passed that on to there kids? now give them poor education and wonder why aren't succeeding. give your head a shake.
And those racist fucktard Canadians won't even let natives drink alcohol on reservations. Fucking racists

And thankfully this amazing American hero right here (pats self on back) was able to fight Canadian racism by teaching a couple of Canadian natives how to make homemade wine/beer so now they can drink with the freedom the racist loser Canadians have been denying them

And those racist fucktard Canadians won't even let natives drink alcohol on reservations. Fucking racists
FALSE: reservations sell booze... the TRIBE decides if its dry or not.... so SOME are 'dry'.. but of course not enforceable. even have weed sales on reserves :)

currently siphilus is an issue though... poor kids, never had a chance at least can treat early but pretty wild its a thing in 2024..

sorry guys, you cant just make things up..

Oh syphilis ant going nowhere. in the u.s its increased over 200% in the last 5 years.

All those std's are running rampant all over u.s high schools.
FALSE: reservations sell booze... the TRIBE decides if its dry or not.... so SOME are 'dry'.. but of course not enforceable. even have weed sales on reserves :)

currently siphilus is an issue though... poor kids, never had a chance at least can treat early but pretty wild its a thing in 2024

I dont know if I'd call canadians all racists, they don't even know if they wana be like Americans english or French.
They bairly have a identity, like what good stuff comes from canada besides maple syrup.
Even there athletics sucks. Oh I forgot they have Wayne gretsky and greg ducette . I'm kinda joking lol.

fyi I'm pretty damn sure there is dry countys in the states aswell, were no one can buy alcahol and you have to drive to a neborging county.

u left out asians they seem dumb sometimes but they're far from it. When I was in school they're was a lot of asain kids comiting suicide, because they're parents put too high of expectations on them. I think by far in the u.s Chinese and Indians do the best in school and have higher paying Jobs than most Americans.

Ur naming a bunch of poor ass areas to compare intelligence, education costs money. I'd say it depends more who your parents are, how they push u, they're finances ect. Way more than race or where ur from
“Who your parents are, how they push you…”

yes, culture. Which is highly influenced by race or sub-race. You must’ve not read all my posts. I mentioned East Asians having the highest average IQ globally. I also mentioned the sub groups of Indians, Chinese, Jews, etc who had the means to immigrate and who culturally valued education, not glorifying single moms, etc.

Do African 1st generation immigrants highly prize education? As you would expect with 1st generation immigrants of any race, they certainly do. However, after 2-3 generations, there is no continuity of success and good standard of living (for example, Jamaican and Haitians in New Orleans and south Florida).

How about 1rst 2nd 3rd generation mexicans/latinos?
Not saying they are not smart but most of them are super under achievers imo and there are so many of them in the us with tons of opportunities.

I know tons an tons of Hispanic people 1rst 2nd 3rd gen My wife is the only one I know with a degree.

“Who your parents are, how they push you…”

yes, culture. Which is highly influenced by race or sub-race. You must’ve not read all my posts. I mentioned East Asians having the highest average IQ globally. I also mentioned the sub groups of Indians, Chinese, Jews, etc who had the means to immigrate and who culturally valued education, not glorifying single moms, etc.

Do African 1st generation immigrants highly prize education? As you would expect with 1st generation immigrants of any race, they certainly do. However, after 2-3 generations, there is no continuity of success and good standard of living (for example, Jamaican and Haitians in New Orleans and south Florida).

What is the criminalization of steroids in individual states?

Is it the same principle as with drugs, which Democrats legalize more often than Republicans?

How about 1rst 2nd 3rd generation mexicans/latinos?
Not saying they are not smart but most of them are super under achievers imo and there are so many of them in the us with tons of opportunities.

I know tons a tons of Hispanic people 1rst 2nd 3rd gen My wife is the only one I know with a degree.
Many of them faced discrimination when coming here, as did the blacks who were enslaved, but they prove my point about races being different. As groups, blacks and Hispanics have had multiple generations and have been inundated with and gladly accepted low income welfare handouts, yet are still mostly living in poverty, and keep on making excuses like systemic racism and intergenerational trauma (blacks do this far more often than Hispanics fwiw) . Likely primarily because blacks and indigenous amerindians (Hispanics are all some admixture of Native American, black, and European) tend to have lower levels of iq and intelligence on average, and most of them never pieced together things like responsibility, delayed gratification, etc.

Last edited:
It’s 2024. Time to hold the wokeists and cuckservatives accountable. Someone from a low income race/background thinks they deserve better? Use all the resources you’re given here that you wouldn’t be given in any other country around the world, and stop bitching. Show that you’re better than whatever dysfunctional demographic you may come from. Show that you’re on the high tail end of the bell curve.

What is the criminalization of steroids in individual states?

Is it the same principle as with drugs, which Democrats legalize more often than Republicans?
it’s illegal on federal level, and illegal additionally by law in the laws of multiple states. Feds only go after sellers. Red state local police have sadly shown a small degree desire to pursue non selling possessors, eg Melissa bumstead in Florida in 2021, but 99% of the time state police still look the other way even in red states

actually logical, since some research has shown that people with higher levels of androgens are more right-wing

just for some mind opening for you... you cannot conflate culture and race. these are separate things... and you cant conflate culture with actual intelligence. is culture often related to race, sure.. but some major variations in culture within india asians and whites etc etc. Cambodia vs china vs Philippine or Korean.. So you need to think a little deeper and perhaps some of your assumptions actually come from resources of a country... think Rome and Greece in 1400 or so, why did they progress so quickly? was it perhaps the climate at the time made for surplus in resources? what about Egypt around same time? and now its a desert and poor? what about MAYANs? did you ever think that perhaps climate was much different back then and gave them tonne of resources to study the stars and math? what about druids vs potato famine Irish? Since we can agree their progress in power and knowledge/science all stemmed from luck of the draw for climate and resources where and when they were born, maybe just maybe same thing is true today that has been true for millennia ? resources dictate culture and science, if studied any history you would know what was happening during renascence, and what ultimately made them "dumber" poorer and loose culture.

you just have to learn more man. another example that may open your eyes is china.. they at one point were rich powerful leaders in science medicine etc... they then fell into poverty, and its only been last 30 years or so that they are garnering more power and $$ and becoming a superpower of inovation like they once had been. you prob have no idea what has allowed china to produce so many billionaires so quickly, not because their IQ changed or learned delayed gratification as you say.. lol

dude some of the BEST Drs in the world and some of the richest business men are hispanic. just curious if you ever been to Eastern Europe? or Russia id rather be a happy hispanic with strong family values than a racist white boy who prob had everything handed to them like yourself.

making assumptions about people just makes u look like an ass. I think its pretty clear you have never actually traveled outside of US other than perhaps an all inclusive holiday on a resort payed for by your trust fund.

you have half baked ideas you come up with to fit your prejudices.

your basically saying kids with glasses have higher IQ.. which of course is not true, rather they focus on things they can excel at vs folks who excel at sports / play because are able to see. that is to say, correlation does not equal causation. OR like saying hot people have lower brain power, which isn't true either.

why do white people esp in USA seem to shoot the most people? and bomb buildings the most? serial killers? hmm....part of what you consider superior culture/race? why are those 'inferior'(as you say) hispanics not shooting up schools? why do other whites in other countries seem not to shoot up schools?

anyway, I hope you get to study other cultures, history, and travel... it will open your eyes.. def 1 issues with folks in USA is they have least amount of people who actually leave the country, so dont even realize they aren't even close to the top country as far as freedom or education, never mind able to see different perspectives.

always have to remember progressive liberal countries are the freest places and happiest places.the more conservative countries are scarier/more wealth disparity/less culture/less economic mobility. lol its like how many countries legalized gay marriage before even semi progressive USA? why its very interesting folks aren't at least centrists as we see what conservative countries look like, and we see how wonderful progressive liberal places are like Sweden or Norway, or even more liberal places compared to surrounding countries in Central America like Costa Rica or Ecuador FAR better, despite being same or very similar racial background.

just for some mind opening for you... you cannot conflate culture and race. these are separate things... and you cant conflate culture with actual intelligence. is culture often related to race, sure.. but some major variations in culture within india asians and whites etc etc. Cambodia vs china vs Philippine or Korean.. So you need to think a little deeper and perhaps some of your assumptions actually come from resources of a country... think Rome and Greece in 1400 or so, why did they progress so quickly? was it perhaps the climate at the time made for surplus in resources? what about Egypt around same time? and now its a desert and poor? what about MAYANs? did you ever think that perhaps climate was much different back then and gave them tonne of resources to study the stars and math? what about druids vs potato famine Irish? Since we can agree their progress in power and knowledge/science all stemmed from luck of the draw for climate and resources where and when they were born, maybe just maybe same thing is true today that has been true for millennia ? resources dictate culture and science, if studied any history you would know what was happening during renascence, and what ultimately made them "dumber" poorer and loose culture.

you just have to learn more man. another example that may open your eyes is china.. they at one point were rich powerful leaders in science medicine etc... they then fell into poverty, and its only been last 30 years or so that they are garnering more power and $$ and becoming a superpower of inovation like they once had been. you prob have no idea what has allowed china to produce so many billionaires so quickly, not because their IQ changed or learned delayed gratification as you say.. lol

dude some of the BEST Drs in the world and some of the richest business men are hispanic. just curious if you ever been to Eastern Europe? or Russia id rather be a happy hispanic with strong family values than a racist white boy who prob had everything handed to them like yourself.

making assumptions about people just makes u look like an ass. I think its pretty clear you have never actually traveled outside of US other than perhaps an all inclusive holiday on a resort payed for by your trust fund.

you have half baked ideas you come up with to fit your prejudices.

your basically saying kids with glasses have higher IQ.. which of course is not true, rather they focus on things they can excel at vs folks who excel at sports / play because are able to see. that is to say, correlation does not equal causation. OR like saying hot people have lower brain power, which isn't true either.

why do white people esp in USA seem to shoot the most people? and bomb buildings the most? serial killers? hmm....part of what you consider superior culture/race? why are those 'inferior'(as you say) hispanics not shooting up schools? why do other whites in other countries seem not to shoot up schools?

anyway, I hope you get to study other cultures, history, and travel... it will open your eyes.. def 1 issues with folks in USA is they have least amount of people who actually leave the country, so dont even realize they aren't even close to the top country as far as freedom or education, never mind able to see different perspectives.

always have to remember progressive liberal countries are the freest places and happiest places.the more conservative countries are scarier/more wealth disparity/less culture/less economic mobility. lol its like how many countries legalized gay marriage before even semi progressive USA? why its very interesting folks aren't at least centrists as we see what conservative countries look like, and we see how wonderful progressive liberal places are like Sweden or Norway, or even more liberal places compared to surrounding countries in Central America like Costa Rica or Ecuador FAR better, despite being same or very similar racial background.
So much wrong with this, I could go on and on but wana waste much time. But look up uvalde and mexico most unsafe country in the world I think they have like the top 5 murder capitals of the world or some shit. Hispanics lean right af in there hearts but vote left, because it gives them a advantage. Look st el Salvador.

Anyone rich ina a latina american countys has gota be corrupt as shit. Not saying other people are. Not but still.

Has to be the most price of shit post I've seen on a steroid board.

China super power of innovation? They steal everyone Else's stuff an try an make theres lmao.

Also hope ur. Not referring to me as a racist white boy with everything handed too me.
My parents died when I was younger, they were addicted I never had a hand out in my life. I went from making 5$ a hr to 100k plus a year.

You sound like a left leaning mangina.

So much wrong with this, I could go on and on but wana waste much time. But look up uvalde and mexico most unsafe country in the world I think they have like the top 5 murder capitals of the world or some shit. Hispanics lean right af in there hearts but vote left, because it gives them a advantage. Look st el Salvador.

Anyone rich ina a latina american countys has gota be corrupt as shit. Not saying other people are. Not but still.

Has to be the most price of shit post I've seen on a steroid board.

China super power of innovation? They steal everyone Else's stuff an try an make theres lmao.

Also hope ur. Not referring to me as a racist white boy with everything handed too me.
My parents died when I was younger, they were addicted I never had a hand out in my life. I went from making 5$ a hr to 100k plus a year.

You sound like a left leaning mangina.
nope, wasn't aimed at you, was the racist marsupial.

yes part of the point, higher conservatism higher murder rate as u noted conservative countries with higher murder rate..... more liberal/progressive/social a place the less murder.. so im glad we agree! and yes largest hispanic populations closest to Mexico are majority conservative..

left or right gov in usa all let in migrants similarly its all fake news to pit americas against each other... lots of conservatives THINK they dont want immigrants but there gov lets in more as keeps economy afloat, and as you say align more with religion rules etc. it keeps going up for a reason.

Obama lowered illegal immigration first time in many years as increased over bush administration. FACTS MATTER, he also increased the % of criminals deported.. trump decreased Mexican illegal immigrants however total increased anyway. but really depends on whats happening in the world IMO and no side has it figured out.. esp when you consider there is a benefit for the big boys to have larger population. black rock is going to make more money the more legal or illegal immigrants, private federal prisons want more and more aswell.

Back