Are Americans still actually scared of personal use busts?

If they want you they will get you. Don’t be an idiot ordering anabolics one week then Heroin off the onion fields the next week.

They were able to get Saddam Hussein hiding under ground in east bumblefuck Iraq. Finding out who a source or buyer is, is legitimately a walk in the park for them.

Don’t be the person who pisses them off and draws their attention for all the wrong reasons.

I’ve had a postal inspector come to my house seven years ago over ghrp2 and ghrp6 vials they did nothing and gave the package to me also. I suspect the only reason they open my package was due to the domestic source being associated with selling Jon Jones when he first popped for Clomid. Shortly after that, the source was busted.

What, then its no different now then.

We need USA to pioneer the legalization of steroids, make it accessible to any adult, just like weed or guns.

Furthermore, imagine the sales on bras because of the increased cases of gyno lol.

It’s already legal in numerous countries, so you wouldn’t be a pioneer.

omg i am surprised a certian someone didnt chime in on this shit with his paranoid ass lmfao aka the Police master lmfao :D but dude personal use is fine lets be honest you got fools taking guns to schools and shooting teachers and straight war zones. why they gonna be concerned with a little aas. just dont be that dummy giving out aas to ppl at the gym or anything like that

You’re right, then to the country that matters when it comes to world influence then lol
Hmmm, not so sure about that anymore TBH mate, not in regards to social / societal issues at least.

Personally I think the UK system of possession for personal use is the ideal balance. We Brits tend to favour outcomes over ideology though, unlike you Americans.

Hmmm, not so sure about that anymore TBH mate, not in regards to social / societal issues at least.

Personally I think the UK system of possession for personal use is the ideal balance. We Brits tend to favour outcomes over ideology though, unlike you Americans.
I think most follow US politics, entertainment industry, sports and current trends more than any other country. Most major body building shows are held in the US. Our hobby revolves around the Olympia, the organization is US based.

Btw, im not American.

No one cares until they get served. It's a controlled substance, it'll get you onto the legal system very fast if you're one of the unlucky.

I’ve had a postal inspector come to my house seven years ago over ghrp2 and ghrp6 vials they did nothing and gave the package to me also. I suspect the only reason they open my package was due to the domestic source being associated with selling Jon Jones when he first popped for Clomid. Shortly after that, the source was busted.
Who was the source?

Yes I'm aware they can charge you as a distributor most likely, they can easily get a warrant for your place if they want, they can tap your electronics, etc.

But really...will they? Most major cities are seeing huge spikes in crime and a lacksadasical police force. In some cities like NY and SF it has become like latin america: police don't even bother to arrest muggers and shoplifters anymore.

All in all, in today's age, for people living in or near some large city with its fair share of violent crime that keeps law enforcement occupied, I think ordering gear dometically might be a non-issue.

It really depends on your city and state. The 2 places you used for example, NY and Cali, are liberal shitholes. They are the 2 most far-left states in the country. When you think of America just leave those 2 places out of the equation because they are extreme outliers. 90% of the country is nothing like that. If you get pulled over driving with shit, you're probably going to jail. But they very rarely kick down doors of personal users.

Each city in each state is different. For example, I live in Texas. If you go to Dallas, that jail is full of real criminals and they do not care about personal drug busts. You'll bond out of jail and it will be 18 months before you go back to court, and that's if they even want to pursue it. They're trying to solve murders and sex trafficking. If they find you with a test vial they're just gonna slap you with fines and put you on probation so you have to pay more fines if you get in trouble again.

If you go to the little suburbs next door, they'll care more but still probably not gonna do anything about it unless you're selling to people. If you're very unlucky, a new sheriff or mayor might try to make an example and "crack down" on crime but that usually only happens when rich kids start dying.

It's all about $$$. It costs a lot of money to do surveillance and hire undercovers. They aren't wasting time on a guy who makes $200 a month selling to buddies. But if you're buying in bulk and making thousands of dollars without paying taxes, you will at least end up on the watch list somewhere.

Your home is considered private property. Having drugs for personal use in your private property is very hard to punish. No judge is going to give them a search warrant for that. It only becomes a problem when you're selling or transporting the drugs.

I see more state busts these days. It used to be our Community would see 95% Federal Cases when it came to busts. Obviously because we use the USPS to purchase from our UGL's and distributors.
Western Union and Money Gram used to be the way most paid for products. That was the Feds again; Wire Fraud.

Out here in CA I hear people saying "They're closing all the jails!". That's true, on the state level. However, the Feds are building prisons. If there is a firearm involved or a gang, the case could start out in the state but the Feds can and will come through and pick up the case at any time.

A guy can be serving time in the state for a case. When he's a few months out from going home, the inmates counselor checks to see if there are any warrants or "HOLD" on that particular inmate. If the feds are coming for him there will be a Hold. The day he's set to walk out of the State facility the Feds will be there to pick him up(In the form of US Marshals) and transport him to the state and district where the feds filed on him.

I can't tell you how many wild eyed men I met who served time in the State and were picked up and were now under indictment for crimes that were part of the case they had just served time in State prison for. They yell "Double Jeopardy" and about it being unconstitutional. I agree its not right but it happens every day here in the USA.

@B Ware , you mentioned TGI not being charged by the Feds. They will let him serve his State time first. The reason being becaiuse if he served his Federal Sentence first the State will not charge him again. Conversely, the Feds will put a hold on an individual and let them serve out their time in State prison and then pick them up before they see a single day of freedom and unseal their indictment to start the Federal process. It really is a nightmare.

I know he is serving time for killing his wife in that unfortunate accident which has nothing to do with the lab, etc. But if I was betting man, my money is going on the feds grabbing him at the end of his State term. The locals called in the DEA when they discovered his in-house laboratory. He had at least 20x the raws that Liska had when they picked him up. I don't see him skating on that or any of the other felonies they have on him. They're just patient. They do things in their time.

What, then its no different now then.

We need USA to pioneer the legalization of steroids, make it accessible to any adult, just like weed or guns.

Furthermore, imagine the sales on bras because of the increased cases of gyno lol.
At the beginning of the movement to legalize pot sales at the State level, a lot of people were hopeful that just maybe it would be a trend that led to the legalization of other drugs like AAS that had no business being on the Controlled Substance list.

At the time, I said that pot wasn't being legalized based on some strongly held principle against prohibition. It was due to the fact that a literal majority of Americans had used marijuana at some point in their lives and knew the anti-drug hysteria was bullshit.

This didn't apply to AAS use at the time, since AAS users are a very small minority. Further, the widely used AAS are injectable and by virtue of being an injectable drug were stigmatized. As such, it was placed in the same category of other harder injectable CS.

Well, today maybe there are more AAS users as a percent of the general population but it is still a relatively small minority. However, keep on a close eye of the stigma associated with injectable drugs.

Injectable drugs like peptides and particularly GLP-1/GIP agonists are becoming more mainstream. It is conceivable that at some point, the majority of Americans will use some type of injectable drug that will lead to improvements in physical appearance. It won't necessarily be AAS but still.

Furthermore, we've seen a lot of people outside the bodybuilding community flooding internet forums in search of black market semaglutide, tirzepatide, etc. So this crossover and unusual alliance could change attitudes towards AAS users overall.

You’re right, then to the country that matters when it comes to world influence then lol
You say that as if it is a positive thing. If the US decriminalizes/legalize personal AAS possession, it would be the least it could do since the United States has been the primary driver and instigator of AAS criminalization around the world.

It's amazing and impressive how the UK continually completely resisted pressure from the US, WADA, USADA, etc. to criminalize personal possession of AAS. Most other countries gave in to some degree. Respect.

You do not need to amend the second one. Just make a new law.

Imagine going into walmart and instead of fatties you see swole gear heads instead.
It won’t happen the only reason guns are legal is because it’s our constitutional right and war would break out on the streets if they tried to take them away from us.

Back