Are Americans still actually scared of personal use busts?

Exactly. They would be more than happy to add another one. People get locked up for the dumbest shit but LE loves it because it's all about the numbers.
Your prison system makes so much money off the budget allocated, which comes from your taxes. So, you’re basically funding your own incarceration, only difference is unlike some other countries, the profit goes to private companies.

Your prison system makes so much money off the budget allocated, which comes from your taxes. So, you’re basically funding your own incarceration, only difference is unlike some other countries, the profit goes to private companies.
This is a quote....doesn't apply to privately owned federal detention centers which are for ICE holds and defendants held during their pre-trial incarceration and then after sentencing, once designated to the institution they will do their time, are shipped out. So, basically short timers. An example would be Parhump, NV.

"(BOP) - Consistent with the President's January 26, 2021, Executive Order on "Reforming Our Incarceration Systems to Eliminate the Use of Privately Operated Criminal Detention Facilities," the Bureau of Prisons (BOP) has ended all contracts with privately-managed prisons.Dec 1, 2022"

The BOP was absolutely correct when they reported the reason being is lack of employee screening and training. The employees at the private institutions I've been at(Parhump, NV, CCA Arizona, and CCA San Diego) looked and sounded like they were transferred there from some hick Walmart store. They make the place less safe for everyone. They seemed to be more easily corrupted. I've met the most skilled at manipulation guys in prison. There were some corrections officers who were at the beck and call of some inmates. Some co's want t be popular with inmates. Similar to that teacher in HS who the kids saw as cool and almost as one of them.

What, then its no different now then.

We need USA to pioneer the legalization of steroids, make it accessible to any adult, just like weed or guns.

Furthermore, imagine the sales on bras because of the increased cases of gyno lol.
they are legal... you just have to pay for a pill mill to give them to you.
-hgh
-anavar
-test
prob some shadier places that do others that are available via RX, but they got ur bases covered if have $$...

just like moonshine is illegal but can buy ever clear...

This is a quote....doesn't apply to privately owned federal detention centers which are for ICE holds and defendants held during their pre-trial incarceration and then after sentencing, once designated to the institution they will do their time, are shipped out. So, basically short timers. An example would be Parhump, NV.

"(BOP) - Consistent with the President's January 26, 2021, Executive Order on "Reforming Our Incarceration Systems to Eliminate the Use of Privately Operated Criminal Detention Facilities," the Bureau of Prisons (BOP) has ended all contracts with privately-managed prisons.Dec 1, 2022"

The BOP was absolutely correct when they reported the reason being is lack of employee screening and training. The employees at the private institutions I've been at(Parhump, NV, CCA Arizona, and CCA San Diego) looked and sounded like they were transferred there from some hick Walmart store. They make the place less safe for everyone. They seemed to be more easily corrupted. I've met the most skilled at manipulation guys in prison. There were some corrections officers who were at the beck and call of some inmates. Some co's want t be popular with inmates. Similar to that teacher in HS who the kids saw as cool and almost as one of th every state?
So this is every state? so the gov was forced to purchase the prisons? they had a full turnover of staff? that seems like HUGE undertaking esp for some states... So there is 0 private prisons in USA now? or imagine get 5-10 years to do?

what a great thing Biden did!

would be great for america if they stopped all privately owned prisons.. its INSANE... they wonder why they have so much crime with too many guns and most people In prison per. capita of any nation and STILL have bad crime...well bad enough folks think they need to be armed.... hmm

they are legal... you just have to pay for a pill mill to give them to you.
-hgh
-anavar
-test
prob some shadier places that do others that are available via RX, but they got ur bases covered if have $$...

just like moonshine is illegal but can buy ever clear...
Prescription Oxandrolone(anavar) is just a memory. Var can no longer be prescribed, period. Not for burns, wasting, off label uses or any other possible reason it was prescribed for in years past. Just like that.

I've never noticed much difference when it came to script and ugl Testosterone and Deca. I don't remember Primo. Guys have told me they can tell pharm grade Primo vs ugl primo. However, when it came to orals? Imo, pharm grade orals blow ugl orals out of the water regardless of what HPLC tells me. Guys get shelled for talking about FEELZ when it comes to gear. Oral aas and Pharm grade GH, in my world FEELZ much different.

Upsher Smith and Par Pharm var? 40mg max and I'm strong andm dry. Pharm var was anything but "Mild" in terms of what I notice when "On". Pfizer Halo is ugl halo on...well...steroids! Aleveen(sp?) anadrol smoked ugl Drol. That oxymetholone product was discontinued and there was some prescribing change that was made with this drug. Can't remember if the change was for Anemia? USA Pharm grade Anadrol was not being produced for a time. There is one company now. Uni something? I forget...anyway. That's where I'm at.

Prescription Oxandrolone(anavar) is just a memory. Var can no longer be prescribed, period. Not for burns, wasting, off label uses or any other possible reason it was prescribed for in years past. Just like that.

I've never noticed much difference when it came to script and ugl Testosterone and Deca. I don't remember Primo. Guys have told me they can tell pharm grade Primo vs ugl primo. However, when it came to orals? Imo, pharm grade orals blow ugl orals out of the water regardless of what HPLC tells me. Guys get shelled for talking about FEELZ when it comes to gear. Oral aas and Pharm grade GH, in my world FEELZ much different.

Upsher Smith and Par Pharm var? 40mg max and I'm strong andm dry. Pharm var was anything but "Mild" in terms of what I notice when "On". Pfizer Halo is ugl halo on...well...steroids! Aleveen(sp?) anadrol smoked ugl Drol. That oxymetholone product was discontinued and there was some prescribing change that was made with this drug. Can't remember if the change was for Anemia? USA Pharm grade Anadrol was not being produced for a time. There is one company now. Uni something? I forget...anyway. That's where I'm at.
Huh? Pretty much every TRT clinic can get you Anavar. Just checked 3 and they all still have it for sale. Is that something coming soon?

So this is every state? so the gov was forced to purchase the prisons? they had a full turnover of staff? that seems like HUGE undertaking esp for some states... So there is 0 private prisons in USA now? or imagine get 5-10 years to do?

what a great thing Biden did!

would be great for america if they stopped all privately owned prisons.. its INSANE... they wonder why they have so much crime with too many guns and most people In prison per. capita of any nation and STILL have bad crime...well bad enough folks think they need to be armed.... hmm
We have a high incarceration rate because we have a more diverse racial stock than other countries like China or Russia. Even many black commentators, albeit right wing ones, will affirm that.

And yea, we need to be armed because nowadays we can no longer trust our institutions to protect us. Look at how they’ve given up on crime in many cities like Baltimore, Memphis, San Francisco, etc.

No large-scale societal fix for America should even be think about being entertained. The only ideas that should be entertained are band-aids that aid the law abiding middle class. America is collapsing by the day and will be merely an extension of Latin America with more languages by 2040. The right thing to do is establish yourself in a well to do area where the commerce is.

We have a high incarceration rate because we have a more diverse racial stock than other countries like China or Russia. Even many black commentators, albeit right wing ones, will affirm that.

And yea, we need to be armed because nowadays we can no longer trust our institutions to protect us. Look at how they’ve given up on crime in many cities like Baltimore, Memphis, San Francisco, etc.

No large-scale societal fix for America should even be think about being entertained. The only ideas that should be entertained are band-aids that aid the law abiding middle class. America is collapsing by the day and will be merely an extension of Latin America with more languages by 2040. The right thing to do is establish yourself in a well to do area where the commerce is.
Or just establish a GTA like society, become the pioneer, that would be a spectacle for the world to see.

Yes, marketing has ended for pharma oxandrolone (oxandrin) in the US. Compounding pharmacies are still distributing it in their products using USP oxandrolone from fda inspected plants for the time being. How long that lasts TBD.

TLDR: no more expensive as hell oxandrin from Walgreens/CVS. But Docs can still Rx and compounding pharmacies like Empower still selling still expensive (but cheaper than oxandrin) oxandrolone ($10 per 100 mg).

More here on legally available AAS in US:

Recent pricing per mg:

100 mg oxandrolone troches you can quarter are best deal per mg.

Last edited:

your racism is showing.

why does uk with all their immigrants not have an issue with gun violence like USA.. homes are MUCH more expensive, so is gasoline....

If you REALLY think there is a difference in people based on race I feel sorry for you. suppose you think the world would be better if hilter did what he set out to do, right? thats what your saying is it not?

socio economic status coupled with easy access to guns poor education system is what separates USA from other countries. along with poor freedom score (15th freest country), meaning harder to actually attain monetary AND personal freedom than 15 other countries aswell. more guns per capita = more gun deaths per capita even compared to Mexico, pretty straight forward.. all for hunting guns, but more meat heads carry guns more accidents happen, more people play gangster and kill each other over dime bags, pretty easy to see.

IF more guns equaled less crime USA should be leading the charge for least crimes and criminals but of course thats not the case. believe me I know how easy it can happen, ive been mugged when was in middle school, I have had a gun to my head in my own bed in middle school, that was a cop at least, but they thought I had a weapon under my covers so were freaking out when I pulled covers over my head.. lol also when was 11 yo almost shot my foot off with a hammer shotgun when the hammer slipped off my thumb..

but your right, no easy answer, feds are unlikely to do anything meaningful, and would be hard to even if they tried as half the states would throw a fit.

why would you not want society to get better though? I mean thats literally the goal of civilized society is to continue to be better and for most of the western world that has been the case. better education is the key, Australia it worked, got rid of most guns handguns etc, now basically nil gun crimes. very few folks are born screwed up they want to kill people or commit crimes... I like the conservative view of single mothers being at least part of the issue in inner cities... keep families together and DRASTIC reduction in crime.. its part of why Sweden is so happy, huge social programs ensure family values, its CRAZY how much support and group activities for families Sweden has.. when you dont have to claw for every scrap of food and very unlikely for social mobility in USA is a huge part of crime in USA... the disparity in wealth I think does play a big part as for some reason MUCH poorer places have happier people and less crime. but this is put into the culture of cities in america. flaunt it even if you dont got it, vs farmers with more money then city folk and multi millions in land and equipment dont like to drive a new truck, nor park a new quad outside so the neighbours dont think ur a show off. very few people from that type of house end up doing violent crimes.

arming teachers or kids isn't going to save anyones life, growing up with that type of feeling that shit is going to pop off at any second leads to the very mental illness that causes mass shootings. prob part of the reason USA has such mental issues.

seems to me more guns doesn't prevent anyone from breaking and entering. folks seem to think if have a handgun they are going to pick someone off with an AK spraying bullets like there John wick. or fire there shotgun in the air like in the movies and the criminals scatter, a guy here did that and got shot.

anyway, back to the race thing, I do believe I would of been shot if I was another race of socio economic status.. but because middle-class and white they didn't shoot me, and they even said I was lucky as had seen me before from prior incident at my house.. was crazy though, if they weren't about to shoot they made it seem like they were lol seal team 6 shit. now imagine if that happened and I WAS armed or had handgun on my nightstand or they saw a gun cabinet.. cops are observant about that type of shit, and once they see that they shoot first ask questions later.

guns dont stop bad people, they just arm them... for every good guy who stops a crime with a gun, 1000 use it to commit a crime.... this comes from a guy who grew up walking out my back door as a child with a BB gun and 22, and I have harvested many many animals so very far from anti gun.. it just should be at least slightly harder than getting a car license IMO ESP when comes to handguns and automatic weapons.

end of the day the ONLY thing is societal change, more cops more jails doesn't solve anything, and places that it does are strict dictatorships and also have very different culture with more rules and even less freedom than USA.

your racism is showing.

why does uk with all their immigrants not have an issue with gun violence like USA.. homes are MUCH more expensive, so is gasoline....

If you REALLY think there is a difference in people based on race I feel sorry for you. suppose you think the world would be better if hilter did what he set out to do, right? thats what your saying is it not?

socio economic status coupled with easy access to guns poor education system is what separates USA from other countries. along with poor freedom score (15th freest country), meaning harder to actually attain monetary AND personal freedom than 15 other countries aswell. more guns per capita = more gun deaths per capita even compared to Mexico, pretty straight forward.. all for hunting guns, but more meat heads carry guns more accidents happen, more people play gangster and kill each other over dime bags, pretty easy to see.

IF more guns equaled less crime USA should be leading the charge for least crimes and criminals but of course thats not the case. believe me I know how easy it can happen, ive been mugged when was in middle school, I have had a gun to my head in my own bed in middle school, that was a cop at least, but they thought I had a weapon under my covers so were freaking out when I pulled covers over my head.. lol also when was 11 yo almost shot my foot off with a hammer shotgun when the hammer slipped off my thumb..

but your right, no easy answer, feds are unlikely to do anything meaningful, and would be hard to even if they tried as half the states would throw a fit.

why would you not want society to get better though? I mean thats literally the goal of civilized society is to continue to be better and for most of the western world that has been the case. better education is the key, Australia it worked, got rid of most guns handguns etc, now basically nil gun crimes. very few folks are born screwed up they want to kill people or commit crimes... I like the conservative view of single mothers being at least part of the issue in inner cities... keep families together and DRASTIC reduction in crime.. its part of why Sweden is so happy, huge social programs ensure family values, its CRAZY how much support and group activities for families Sweden has.. when you dont have to claw for every scrap of food and very unlikely for social mobility in USA is a huge part of crime in USA... the disparity in wealth I think does play a big part as for some reason MUCH poorer places have happier people and less crime. but this is put into the culture of cities in america. flaunt it even if you dont got it, vs farmers with more money then city folk and multi millions in land and equipment dont like to drive a new truck, nor park a new quad outside so the neighbours dont think ur a show off. very few people from that type of house end up doing violent crimes.

arming teachers or kids isn't going to save anyones life, growing up with that type of feeling that shit is going to pop off at any second leads to the very mental illness that causes mass shootings. prob part of the reason USA has such mental issues.

seems to me more guns doesn't prevent anyone from breaking and entering. folks seem to think if have a handgun they are going to pick someone off with an AK spraying bullets like there John wick. or fire there shotgun in the air like in the movies and the criminals scatter, a guy here did that and got shot.

anyway, back to the race thing, I do believe I would of been shot if I was another race of socio economic status.. but because middle-class and white they didn't shoot me, and they even said I was lucky as had seen me before from prior incident at my house.. was crazy though, if they weren't about to shoot they made it seem like they were lol seal team 6 shit. now imagine if that happened and I WAS armed or had handgun on my nightstand or they saw a gun cabinet.. cops are observant about that type of shit, and once they see that they shoot first ask questions later.

guns dont stop bad people, they just arm them... for every good guy who stops a crime with a gun, 1000 use it to commit a crime.... this comes from a guy who grew up walking out my back door as a child with a BB gun and 22, and I have harvested many many animals so very far from anti gun.. it just should be at least slightly harder than getting a car license IMO ESP when comes to handguns and automatic weapons.

end of the day the ONLY thing is societal change, more cops more jails doesn't solve anything, and places that it does are strict dictatorships and also have very different culture with more rules and even less freedom than USA.

There is absolutely a difference between people based on race. Also based on culture as well, but culture is arguably a construct of race. Even when controlling for SES, black Americans have a lower IQ on average, higher maternal mortality rate, and higher overall disease rate. Globally, East Asians have the highest IQ, and don’t necessarily have a better standard of living than weatern countries. In Latin America, the countries with the highest standard of living and least crime are the ones with more European blood, after centuries of the Spanish losing control.

Recognizing differences based on race doesn’t mean I want to kill a bunch of people. Nor does it mean everyone of a specific race is doomed. After all, there are bell curves, and therefore there are black people out there who are geniuses, good athletes, good innovators, good at bodybuilding, or even all of the above. They’re just at the tail end of the bell curve. And it’s not like whites are all superior either. Just that their average point on their bell curve is a bit higher than average points of other groups. You could even argue that some of the immigrant groups allowed entry into western countries (eg jews, Chinese) are all even more superior as they’ve been observed to have even higher IQ and earn an even higher standard of living generationally quicker than whites. Many of these groups have also not blindly and readily accepted things like open LGBT culture promoted to children (for the endgame of that see Canada) like whites have and other perverse woke initiatives. Then again, Asian Americans have higher chronic disease rates when controlled for BMI so any group’s categorical “superiority” is certainly up for debate too. Point being, there are differences among racial groups, and among smaller racial cohorts of different racial groups.

Most American gun crimes are committed with illegal guns. No getting around that simple fact. Also there’s no way any crime stats from Latin America are accurate. Vast majority of crime is not reported. Ever actually been to a Latin America country? In Colombia, say “no des papaya” meaning don’t give papaya (don’t provide a clear reason to criminals to be robbed). Why? Because crime is so out of control there that they now cope with it by victim blaming. And as of today, Mexico, Ecuador, Honduras, and Venezuela are far more dangerous than even Colombia.

Funny how you mention Sweden and the uk. Compare their demographics a bit more closely with the US and you’ll see which of the three countries are far more diverse than the other two. How can you expect social programs in a country like Sweden to be adaptable here when the us is far more different culturally, racially, and ideologically? As for immigration into Sweden, read up about Malmo

I never actually disagreed with some gun control. But the fact is gun debates in the political sphere are totally moot because they cannot discuss race and culture as factors. FWIW, Swiss gun laws are even laxer than the us

Cops are not a significant threat to law abiding, well-mannered black people. Less than 20 unarmed black people (other circumstances unclear) were killed last year by police. How many do you think were killed in gang violence? How much more of a gang violence problem do black people have than other races?

All in all though, you don’t even have to worry about dumb shit like race or crime if you just live in a well to do area of America, and specifically in these nicer areas, you may even meet people who indeed make you question if different races are all that different. But you’re just wasting your time with all these hopes and ideals for societal change on a large scale man

Last edited:
around 18% are black in usa and same for uk..

race doesn't equal culture lol

africans def dont have less IQ dude ur insane... your conflating education to intelligence, doing that your saying USA whites have less IQ than every other white in any 1st world country...

jewish people aren't of higher IQ they culturally value education as they got moved around alot so valued knowledge over property.. similar to Indians have highest education , not because they are smarter, but because VALUES of education and work ethic. Americans dont have the work ethic nor education so appear stupid..(and this is a stereo type of usa folks, that they are dumb, but its because of education system not because they have lower iq than 150 countries).

anyway, you are simply making things up to fit a racist narrative.

you should focus more on learning yourself and getting your kids educated instil values etc, as that will determine more than any laws.. the "fuck em" attitude is destructive and only makes usa worse off.

around 18% are black in usa and same for uk..

race doesn't equal culture lol

africans def dont have less IQ dude ur insane... your conflating education to intelligence, doing that your saying USA whites have less IQ than every other white in any 1st world country...

jewish people aren't of higher IQ they culturally value education as they got moved around alot so valued knowledge over property.. similar to Indians have highest education , not because they are smarter, but because VALUES of education and work ethic. Americans dont have the work ethic nor education so appear stupid..(and this is a stereo type of usa folks, that they are dumb, but its because of education system not because they have lower iq than 150 countries).

anyway, you are simply making things up to fit a racist narrative.

you should focus more on learning yourself and getting your kids educated instil values etc, as that will determine more than any laws.. the "fuck em" attitude is destructive and only makes usa worse off.
Many more UK blacks are first generation compared to American blacks, Give it a generation and then check back once the majority of uk blacks are no longer first generation immigrants directly from Africa, and form their own western black culture, like that formed in America.

Education is a major producer of intelligence, as is sexual selection for intelligence. Why is it that Africa is still poor, as is Central America, long after European powers have left?

Jews and Indians are smarter. Look at the top performers in American schools and even historical Nobel prize winners. That comes from far more than just values, which are in fact a construct of culture, which is majorly constructed by race. We aren’t all equal in intelligence nor any other trait, snowflake. Neither within racial groups or among racial groups. Lastly, IQ and intelligence is highly unchangable past a certain age. If a white kid grows up with some toxic single mother and doesn’t have the right environment to focus on education, he’ll fall short on the knowledge and skills he accumulates by the time his fluid intelligence starts to deteriorate. Deal with it.

You should focus on accepting basic facts rather than putting your head in the sand and pretending we are all equal. Why is it that we can accept that there are significant genetic differences among bodybuilders and even trends within racial groups for muscle building ability, yet when it comes to intelligence, saying that there are observable differences between individuals, sub-populations, and populations is suddenly racist?

So many loudmouths who have never even set foot in the USA so they have no idea what it's like. They only know what they're cucked government controlled media allows them to see

Back