Legit "TRT tele" clinics that prescribe NPP?

Not advertising for them at all, but try Defy for HRT. They are telehealth and are actually pretty thorough in speaking with you and take their time. They didn’t try to sell me extra shit, and only prescribed something if I asked about it. I have been pretty impressed. They don’t do NPP but they will do Deca. Their meds come from Empower.

I just got deca at 200 mg today, just asked pretty much said its for injuries. Hell yea.

Next is to up my trt to 300 mg

So will be on

Deca 200 and trt 300.

As need legal avenues atm.

Started with 200 deca firsr then will order the up of test
In no way shape or form is 300mg of test a week TRT.

I just got deca at 200 mg today, just asked pretty much said its for injuries. Hell yea.

Next is to up my trt to 300 mg

So will be on

Deca 200 and trt 300.

As need legal avenues atm.

Started with 200 deca firsr then will order the up of test
Local personal Doctor or tele med place?

In no way shape or form is 300mg of test a week TRT.
At 200 mg at the moment.

But what about this….

If you pin 200 mg 1x a week vs 150 mg 2x a week, which is 300 mg. You will have pretty much a similar peak. Only difference is the trough wont got so low. Since 1x per 7 days the trough is kind of low.

At 200 mg at the moment.

But what about this….

If you pin 200 mg 1x a week vs 150 mg 2x a week, which is 300 mg. You will have pretty much a similar peak. Only difference is the trough wont got so low. Since 1x per 7 days the trough is kind of low.
I inject 20mg every other day and my trough reading in in the upper uk range.

Those TRT clinics in the US are the same as private London "ADHD" clinics in London. You walk with the vaguest of symptoms and you'll leave with a diagnosis and a script for Ritalin / Concerta XL / Adderall / Vyvanse. They're nothing more than pill mills. Any TRT clinic that's dosing out test, NPP, Anavar and HGH is a legal drug dealer.

Definitive reference for theoretically kosher AAS you could get through a compounding pharmacy via your medical provider:

nandrolone (ND and NPP)
ethyloestrenol - maxibolin
dromostanolone - masteron
fluoxymesterone - halotestin
oxandrolone*** (see below)
stanozolol
oxymetholone

are all FDA approved discontinued medications. This includes NPP.

Of course when it comes to AAS there is sometimes a big difference between theory and practice.

You will see NPP is in the FDA Orange Book but I know of no compounder that will touch it. Very controversial history for nandrolone in US.

ND is protected by this..

*** Note that the exact opposite just happened with oxandrolone. Discontinued for reasons of "safety".

Federal Register :: Request Access

We will see what happens with the compounding pharmacies. Guess they will keep making the 11 and 34.5 mg tabs and troches since the 2.5 and 10 mg pharma products were discontinued for reasons of "safety".

Of course thenl official summary report with literature review justifying this action was a complete joke.

A high schooler could write a more comprehensive review outlining the safety record for oxandrolone in the peer reviewed literature and clinical trials.

Last edited:
Definitive reference for theoretically kosher AAS you could get through a compounding pharmacy via your medical provider:

nandrolone (ND and NPP)
ethyloestrenol - maxibolin
dromostanolone - masteron
fluoxymesterone - halotestin
oxandrolone*** (see below)
stanozolol
oxymetholone

are all FDA approved discontinued medications. This includes NPP.

Of course when it comes to AAS there is sometimes a big difference between theory and practice.

You will see NPP is in the FDA Orange Book but I know of no compounder that will touch it. Very controversial history for nandrolone in US.

ND is protected by this..

*** Note that the exact opposite just happened with oxandrolone. Discontinued for reasons of "safety".

Federal Register :: Request Access

We will see what happens with the compounding pharmacies. Guess they will keep making the 11 and 34.5 mg tabs and troches since the 2.5 and 10 mg pharma products were discontinued for reasons of "safety".

Of course thenl official summary report with literature review justifying this action was a complete joke.

A high schooler could write a more comprehensive review outlining the safety record for oxandrolone in the peer reviewed literature and clinical trials.
Sweet Jesus. This post alone has to be worth 100 points on the reaction score haha. Sorry just amusing myself.