liquid carbs

8oz ground beef, 12 oz water, 200g rice goes down pretty easy but it’s an acquired taste definitely.

If you’re not against whey protein I really like a few scoops of pb2, spinach, whey, and frozen berries. Quick digestion and it’s tastes pretty good.

Greek yogurt fat free with frozen berries is easy on the stomach as well.

I’m actually coming off tirz myself right now and have been doing a lot of liquid meals. I actually have a template of some good combos I can dig up I should go look after work
the critical meals are pre and post WO and the carbs for those meals, I have no problem drinking whey, can't add any fat to those two meals, so need clean carb and protein only and best if not all sugary of course, need to be quality carbs, I have already honey and banana as "sugar" the rest of the meal need to be same glycemic index as cornflakes/jasmine rice/rice cream stuff like that

8oz ground beef, 12 oz water, 200g rice goes down pretty easy but it’s an acquired taste definitely.

If you’re not against whey protein I really like a few scoops of pb2, spinach, whey, and frozen berries. Quick digestion and it’s tastes pretty good.

Greek yogurt fat free with frozen berries is easy on the stomach as well.

I’m actually coming off tirz myself right now and have been doing a lot of liquid meals. I actually have a template of some good combos I can dig up I should go look after work

Thank you

Sampei is after carby stuff

He says he is fed up with cream of rice kind of thing, I think

Fresh squeezed orange juice is pretty calorie dense well really any real 100% juice not from concentrate. I drink grapefruit juice after my workout for quick carbs. For easy to eat carbs a bagel with honey or jam has 75g carbs and I can eat very easy

Back