Local gear for sale in the Farmacias.

TexasT

Mexican Border Town Gear Update -

Hopped across the border to get some blood pressure meds and tamoxifen today (info posted in the PCT thread).

Didn’t see any Aspen Labs Sustanon 250 redijects today. They had plenty of them last month and they were going for $27.00 US each. OUTRAGEOUS price for one Ml of Sustanon 250.

They did have some Bayer Primoteston amps. These babies are legit, but they are now $22.00 US so I passed on them.

That’s more for 10 1Ml amps than my US TRT clinic charges me for my TRT kit (pharmacy compounded Test Cyp 10Ml vial W/ 200 mgs/Ml and with .5 Anastrozole blended in, 11,000 IU’s HCG and 30 1mg tabs Anastrozole).

Absolutely ridiculous tourist prices in Mexico right now.

There’s always an abundance of complete garbage British Dispensary gear being peddled to middle aged white guys in the border towns. This is an older pic of some stuff I bought and tested with a Roid Test kit a while back.

All of the British Dispensary stuff sells for around $70 a vial depending on where you buy it.

The Sustanon 350 had absolutely ZERO color reaction when tested and was absolutely fake.

The Deca 300 had such a weak reaction that I could not imagine that it has more than 50-75 mgs/Ml, and the Winstrol Depot 100 is real, but it was so damned harsh it was unusable. Seems
like it was way over dosed.

For comparison, I tested a few drops of my US pharmacy compounded Test Cyp from my TRT clinic and the test popped hot so fast it was almost shocking.

That British Dispensary Winstrol did the same thing.

Regardless, I threw all of it in the trash because none of it was usable. Wasted money.

Buyer beware. Stick to your trusted sources here on Meso. Mexican gear is no good right now.

Attachments

• A57B170E-0629-443E-80AF-2FEC8E258501.jpeg
    A57B170E-0629-443E-80AF-2FEC8E258501.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 109
  • 613819C9-3F50-4315-AC30-B62F9BC9430C.jpeg
    613819C9-3F50-4315-AC30-B62F9BC9430C.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 107
Interesting, I’ve only ever gotten gear from large cities in MX.

Most recently went to CDMX and hit up Farmacias Similares, got two Bayer test amps @ 250mg per ml with 4 syringes (23g) for less than $20 bucks. <— still sorta pricey but pretty clutch while on vacation.

Do agree that everything else out there is pretty trash.

Interesting, I’ve only ever gotten gear from large cities in MX.

Most recently went to CDMX and hit up Farmacias Similares, got two Bayer test amps @ 250mg per ml with 4 syringes (23g) for less than $20 bucks. <— still sorta pricey but pretty clutch while on vacation.

Do agree that everything else out there is pretty trash.
That’s a lot cheaper than the border towns for sure.

Back