Looking to start 2x weekly injections of hgh (5-10iu) at night for recovery from gym and work.

Tbh I still don't think hGH dose timing matters much. Pre or post workout, fasted or fed, morning or evening or split dose, et cetera.

Whether you should be worried about dose timing for maximum fat loss rate or insulin resistance with any given dose? Minutiae.

Tbh I still don't think hGH dose timing matters much. Pre or post workout, fasted or fed, morning or evening or split dose, et cetera.

Whether you should be worried about dose timing for maximum fat loss rate or insulin resistance with any given dose? Minutiae.
I agree but with the exception of timing for recovery which is post workout and sleeping as those are the two times your body releases the largest amount of hgh for recovery purposes. 50-70% is released at night and the other 3-6 pulses during the day are fairly insignificant but the largest of those would be after vigorous exercise. A split dose of 70% bedtime 30% post workout if taking daily is the most optimal.

I agree but with the exception of timing for recovery which is post workout and sleeping as those are the two times your body releases the largest amount of hgh for recovery purposes. 50-70% is released at night and the other 3-6 pulses during the day are fairly insignificant but the largest of those would be after vigorous exercise. A split dose of 70% bedtime 30% post workout if taking daily is the most optimal.
Endogenous hormone production is impaired for 24 hours minimum after exogenous administration. Who cares when your body naturally produces it if you can control it yourself. Nothing you stated makes that optimal it just is your opinion.

the mostest optimalest or just use 1 more IU/d so you can take it whenever you want