Looking to start 2x weekly injections of hgh (5-10iu) at night for recovery from gym and work.

Tbh I still don't think hGH dose timing matters much. Pre or post workout, fasted or fed, morning or evening or split dose, et cetera.

Whether you should be worried about dose timing for maximum fat loss rate or insulin resistance with any given dose? Minutiae.

Tbh I still don't think hGH dose timing matters much. Pre or post workout, fasted or fed, morning or evening or split dose, et cetera.

Whether you should be worried about dose timing for maximum fat loss rate or insulin resistance with any given dose? Minutiae.
I agree but with the exception of timing for recovery which is post workout and sleeping as those are the two times your body releases the largest amount of hgh for recovery purposes. 50-70% is released at night and the other 3-6 pulses during the day are fairly insignificant but the largest of those would be after vigorous exercise. A split dose of 70% bedtime 30% post workout if taking daily is the most optimal.

I agree but with the exception of timing for recovery which is post workout and sleeping as those are the two times your body releases the largest amount of hgh for recovery purposes. 50-70% is released at night and the other 3-6 pulses during the day are fairly insignificant but the largest of those would be after vigorous exercise. A split dose of 70% bedtime 30% post workout if taking daily is the most optimal.
Endogenous hormone production is impaired for 24 hours minimum after exogenous administration. Who cares when your body naturally produces it if you can control it yourself. Nothing you stated makes that optimal it just is your opinion.

the mostest optimalest or just use 1 more IU/d so you can take it whenever you want

Endogenous hormone production is impaired for 24 hours minimum after exogenous administration. Who cares when your body naturally produces it if you can control it yourself. Nothing you stated makes that optimal it just is your opinion.
Well, the body produces these hormones at certain times for very important reasons. For instance, the first 3 hours of sleep is the most critical for repair/recovery which also happens to be when your body produces its largest hgh pulse. Let’s say you pin HGH when you wake up(6am) there will be close to zero hgh in your system by 12am. You’re hindering your ability to recover properly. You should care when why and what your body produces.

Well, the body produces these hormones at certain times for very important reasons. For instance, the first 3 hours of sleep is the most critical for repair/recovery which also happens to be when your body produces its largest hgh pulse. Let’s say you pin HGH when you wake up(6am) there will be close to zero hgh in your system by 12am. You’re hindering your ability to recover properly. You should care when why and what your body produces.
Is biological half life is the only determining factor of whether or not hgh is affecting your body?

“GH stimulates lipolysis and causes insulin resistance within 1–2 h” But, you said 30mins was peak insulin resistance. Hmm.
Sometimes I wonder if most of you have nothing better to do. Carry on.
At least you tried. "E" for effort little buddy.

This recap of a Type-IIx article is good, so I am reposting it here

This is the "explain like I'm 5" (ELI5) version:

1. Eat your meal 1-2 hours before, or within 1 hour after pinning your full HGH dose for the day.

2. Workout 2-3 hours after the HGH pin.

3. Eat post workout meal within an hour, maybe 90 mins after you finish your workout. Together this should cause your post workout meal to be approximately 4 hours after your HGH pin.

Facts:
HGH causes insulin to not work so well. This causes your blood sugar to go up. This happens about an hour or two after taking HGH and lasts 5-8 hours depending on your dosage (possibly longer?).

HGH also causes your body to take fat from your fat reserves and free it up, letting it float around in your blood. This means if you exercise at that time, your body can use that fat, burn it, and thus you are preferentially burning MORE FAT than normal because of the HGH.

Lastly, exercise significantly increases insulin sensitivity and allows the nutrients you eat to be transported directly into your MUSCLES rather than floating around your blood to layer be stored as fat!

So, timing your HGH dose around your meal schedule as outlined above helps in many ways:
1. It minimizes/eliminates food intake when your body is insulin insensitive.
2. This prevents you from having such high blood sugar spikes.
3. You exercise when your body has peak HGH levels. This prevents muscle breakdown and burns the most fat.
4. Then you eat after exercising, which mitigates the insulin insensitivity, again preventing high blood sugar spikes and enabling those yummy nutrients to go into your muscles so you can keep the fat that you just burned OFF!

Hopefully this helps some of the folks who aren't as good at translating science-speak to layperson speak :)

@Type-IIx feel free to copy and use this if you ever want and edit or make changes if desired.

Last edited:
I understand OP is thinking more about the recovery potential than the fatloss that is mentioned in my repost.
But it all goes hand in hand, so most people don't look at it that way.

In any case, there is also this, so I can plug Type-IIx ' s new book:

EOD dosing is certainly something I see as viable and is discussed in the book with various permutations based on limited availability/dosage.