Looking to start 2x weekly injections of hgh (5-10iu) at night for recovery from gym and work.

OK, I need a break from the gifs tragedy above.

@UncleBuns

Between this Ben guy, Carbon Adams, et al, you are getting it from left, right and centre.
You are not the only one, unfortunately.
We know you can take it, but for me this one may end up on the ignore.

Off topic: I have it in my head that you do stuff like martial arts, krav maga, stuff like that.
You talk about getting stronger, not bigger, developing skills and movement and so on.
Idk. But I don't think you are Rich Froning in disguise.

Following on, I think you use your physical skills and prowess as a body/stunt double in the movie business. You are a Hollywood man.
You are like Evel Knievel, only fitter.
Something like that.
On a scale of 1 to 10, how right am i?

@UncleBuns

Between this Ben guy, Carbon Adams, et al, you are getting it from left, right and centre.

Off topic: I have it in my head that you do stuff like martial arts, krav maga, stuff like that.
You talk about getting stronger, not bigger, developing skills and movement and so on.

Following on, I think you use your physical skills and prowess as a body/stunt double in the movie business. You are a Hollywood man.
Something like that.
1000007210.gif

Lol. 0 out of 10.

Bluffing.
OK, give us a clue.
You said you don't train "as a bodybuilder" but you have skills.

Calisthenics
You do parkour.
Horse riding.
You do rock climbing.
Archery.

Yes. All of them rolled into 1.
My skills include:

- Ballroom dancing
- Day drinking for time on a pontoon boat
- Competitive masturbating

What I am concerned with is insulin resistance. Looking at my family history I likely don't have great genetics in that arena. Maybe I'm overly cautious but when I'm taking GH I take all the precautions related to blood sugar. YMMV
It’s totally rational to want to minimize negative effects on blood glucose and everybody should monitor it. With a good diet and cardio, frankly a 30 minute period of heightened blood sugar probably wouldn’t do much unless you’re blasting massive doses or eating like an idiot. if you were to blast massive doses, the fasted blood glucose increases that are consistent due to the compound probably would be what you actually want to worry about. That being said 1-5iu doesn’t seem like it would do a lot to BG if your diet isn’t trash and you do cardio etc..

@UncleBuns

Something like that.
My skills include:

- Ballroom dancing
- Day drinking for time on a pontoon boat
- Competitive masturbating
IMG_1302.jpeg

It’s totally rational to want to minimize negative effects on blood glucose and everybody should monitor it. With a good diet and cardio, frankly a 30 minute period of heightened blood sugar probably wouldn’t do much unless you’re blasting massive doses or eating like an idiot. if you were to blast massive doses, the fasted blood glucose increases that are consistent due to the compound probably would be what you actually want to worry about. That being said 1-5iu doesn’t seem like it would do a lot to BG if your diet isn’t trash and you do cardio etc..
I hear you. My diet is very clean, I am reasonably lean, and do a significant amount of cardio. No GH my A1c is 5.1 - 5.2 and running 2.5 IU GH nightly it ran up to 5.6. I eat 98% unprocessed food and keep my body fat very under control year round. Average cardio is 5 -10 hours a week depending on the phase with work steps and training on top of that. No soda, chips, ice cream, etc. Very rarely a less healthy meal like street tacos or greasy burger. I also consume my carbs for the day by 5pm unless for some reason late day physical exertion then have a reasonable amount. I think my baseline A1c should be lower and the A1c creep on lower dose GH is a concern. I always use metformin with GH now. I really have no way to explain it besides genetics. I could be missing something, but I have no behaviors I can identify that would cause this. Other than this my health markers are stellar.

I know, some people reading this will think bullshit, this guy is eating candy at night and having a frappuccino for breakfast. Guess you have to take my word.

I think if ur nervous about glucose u should hold off on gh.. benefits of even daily low dosing are minimal esp over short term... your better off spending money on new mattress and better food and work on ur sleep/recovery.

doing it once a week actually be detrimental to recovery. didn't read what dose ur thinking but still, by taking it your shutting off ur own production.. think of it like taking test cyp once a month, sure for a time u will have high levels but will end up with lower total test levels over the month (ie more harm than good) although test bolus would actually do SOMETHING.

also be careful with cerebrolysin dont want to get mad cow disease or some weird thing from it... I know few people hype it up but id look further into more peoples ACTUAL experience keep in mind placebo. also remember hitler consumed alot of organ extracts (essentially for the peptides) and it fucked him up.

Endogenous hormone production is impaired for 24 hours minimum after exogenous administration. Who cares when your body naturally produces it if you can control it yourself. Nothing you stated makes that optimal it just is your opinion.
uh? thats made u p bro science is it not... last I checked it takes 4 days JUST for ratios of NATURAL GH isoforms to recover never mind levels.. ie will take over a week if not longer for natural GH to recover.

uh? thats made u p bro science is it not... last I checked it takes 4 days JUST for ratios of NATURAL GH isoforms to recover never mind levels.. ie will take over a week if not longer for natural GH to recover.
minimum of 24 hours of impaired production, not 24h minimum to get back to natural levels or near them. 100% different statements bro
For the record that isn’t my made up opinion it was from a published research article.
I’m not claiming what you understood I claimed

The snippets you are quoting and what you were recommending are not the same thing. You're exhausting and not worth responding to anymore. I think the huge doses of BPC you take have rendered you retarded.

Enjoy your horrible protocols and Lord have mercy on any gullible people who follow your advice.
That’s really the best you can do? I will delete this account if you can show me anything reputable stating max insulin resistance peaks at 30mins post injection.