Low dose primo is best as an AI and as mere DHT

marsupial

Works great for estrogen control and controls facial bloating well. I’m just taking 125 primo and it’s controlling my e2 way better than AIs and test alone did. That and my face bloated like crazy with just test. Primo on my current blast at said dose has prevented that almost entirely. There’s also the feel-good aspect of DHT

Downside is that with the lower estrogen, gains are noticeably slower. I’m also not convinced primo at this low of a dose has significant anabolic efficacy, and think that any anabolism i get is coming from the test. Maybe in the distant future I’ll use it properly at a high dose, but primo just isn’t cheap

Food for thought

Been thinking of doing this lately as well, especially since I have some primo laying around. Thinking 100-200 primo a week should serve this function well, maybe even get a slightttt cosmetic effect from it too, but I don't expect much as this dose. Would mainly just use it for e2 control

AI make me feel like complete trash regardless of dose.
Currently
300 Test
150 Primo
200 Deca

I'm using Primo as an AI, at such a low dose I haven't felt any other benefits which I am ok with.

Will tit-rate up to 600/300 in the next few months, not in any kind of hurry.
As long as I stay 2:1 Test/Primo, I don't crash

Last edited: