Low Estradiol

Sailor28

Hey there. I’m 51 and on 200mg test e, 200mg Masterson weekly, Anavar 25mg daily and arimidex 1mg every 4 days. It’s been 5 weeks at these doses and my estrogen is in the toilet. I’ve read through the low E2 posts and from what I’ve seen, I plan to drop the adex, up test to 400 mg, and I’m dropping the Var until the last 4 weeks of this 15 week cycle.

Any other suggestions? Thanks for any feedback.

Attachments

• IMG_9269.jpeg
    IMG_9269.jpeg
    141.6 KB · Views: 39
Hey there. I’m 51 and on 200mg test e, 200mg Masterson weekly, Anavar 25mg daily and arimidex 1mg every 4 days. It’s been 5 weeks at these doses and my estrogen is in the toilet. I’ve read through the low E2 posts and from what I’ve seen, I plan to drop the adex, up test to 400 mg, and I’m dropping the Var until the last 4 weeks of this 15 week cycle.

Any other suggestions? Thanks for any feedback.
Drop the adex right away. No need for it with those doses, most people including myself find masteron/primo is enough to control estrogen sides. You can take hcg in the meanwhile if you have any to help raise e2, 100iu ed helped me. How do you feel

Drop the adex right away. No need for it with those doses, most people including myself find masteron/primo is enough to control estrogen sides. You can take hcg in the meanwhile if you have any to help raise e2, 100iu ed helped me. How do you feel
I’m not lethargic or anything. I’m tired, but I wake up drenched in sweat at night also. I do have HCG coming, I’ll give that a try as well. Thanks for the recommendation.

I’m not lethargic or anything. I’m tired, but I wake up drenched in sweat at night also. I do have HCG coming, I’ll give that a try as well. Thanks for the recommendation.
At that number my body feels like I'm 100, can't sleep and feel irritable. If you had test prop on hand, or dbol those are also other ways to raise it quicker. Moderate doses so you can gradually bring it up, finding that balance is key

Didn’t even thing about test prop. I’ve got a little of that. Might throw in 50mg eod for a couple of weeks while raising the test e. Thanks again.

I wouldn’t drop the adex and up the test immediately. Your body might react to the volatility of the E2. Id keep everything stagnant expect drop adex completely.

One thing I’ve learned is never change 2 variables at once.

I wouldn’t drop the adex and up the test immediately. Your body might react to the volatility of the E2. Id keep everything stagnant expect drop adex completely.

One thing I’ve learned is never change 2 variables at once.
Ok, thanks. I’ll give it a try. I plan on bloodwork again in 4-5 weeks. I’ll see where I’m at after dropping adex and make adjustments then.

One thing I’ve learned is never change 2 variables at
Reread your post. You suggested not going up on the test immediately. I might go ahead and add in slowly in a couple of weeks and see how I feel. Then check bloods again. Thanks again for the reply.

I thought I’d update. Sorry I didn’t keep up this thread very well. If anyone’s interested I ended up dropping down to my trt dose from pharmacy 70/70/60 mgs test cyp/test e/deca. No AI. I did blood work in July and test was in the 1100s and e2 was 40. August 1st switched over to QSC’s Sustanon 60mgs and adex .5mg every 3 days. Mainly made the switch for affordability and figured I try a different compound. So far I feel pretty good, I seem to not notice the differences in e2 so much as I naturally have all the usual symptoms. Lack of sleep, joint pain, etc…I plan on adding in 75mg of deca a week for the joint pain and see how bloods look in another 4-5 weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_9995.jpeg
    IMG_9995.jpeg
    232.3 KB · Views: 4