Low estrogen years post cycle

You're a low aromatizer. There's no clinical evidence of any long-lasting post-exemestane syndrome. Frankly, 20 pmol/L is not that bad (I've seen much lower), and I'd consider it generally to be a good thing, aside from the concern of lipid regulation. In terms of individual metabolism, you may prefer aromatization to E1 or E3 with certain compounds. Did you happen to have DHEA serum measured?

Just watch your lipids (LDL, HDL), as estradiol is a potent regulator of these; this is really its sole beneficial function in men in my view.

Next time you get blood work see if you can have measured:
Estrone (E1) and estriol (E2) as well as E2.
DHEA (serum).

These results might show something interesting.
I've attached my DHEA as I had that checked at thr same time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220201-220821_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220201-220821_Samsung Internet.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 23
I've attached my DHEA as I had that checked at thr same time.
Nothing interesting there. Everything else normal? Looks like you're just a low aromatizer my man. Far better than being on the other end of the spectrum. You might want to monitor lipids on and off cycle a bit more closely than most is all.

To be honest I don't take aromasin throughout my cycle usually.
It's rare that my e2 goes too high that I need to jump on aromasin.

All this cycle talk has now made me wish I was back on and feeling good, typical!

To be honest I don't take aromasin throughout my cycle usually.
It's rare that my e2 goes too high that I need to jump on aromasin.

All this cycle talk has now made me wish I was back on and feeling good, typical!
why dont you just go on TRT, your numbers are low enough...

Not something I have ever thought of to be honest.

Being on the low end but still within the recommended limits I thought everything would be fine
There is no reason to do that to yourself when you could go to a doctor and legitimately be on it. you clearly have symptoms. the TRT could also fix your low E2.

I genuinely believe you would benefit on it. And hell, if you want to run a small cycle on top of it. You can.

why dont you just go on TRT, your numbers are low enough...
And I also HATE pinning. I just manage to complete a 12 week cycle pinning twice a week.

Really want to try tren but due to the proposed sides and the constant pinning I've steered clear so far.

To be honest the doctors are an absolute nightmare to get anything out of them, I had to pay privately for the tests above due to the doctors just telling me everything seems fine constantly.

And I also HATE pinning. I just manage to complete a 12 week cycle pinning twice a week.

Really want to try tren but due to the proposed sides and the constant pinning I've steered clear so far.

To be honest the doctors are an absolute nightmare to get anything out of them, I had to pay privately for the tests above due to the doctors just telling me everything seems fine constantly.
thats unfortunate man. I pinned myself 3 times today and none of it was AAS.

You're a low aromatizer. There's no clinical evidence of any long-lasting post-exemestane syndrome. Frankly, 20 pmol/L is not that bad (I've seen much lower), and I'd consider it generally to be a good thing, aside from the concern of lipid regulation. In terms of individual metabolism, you may prefer aromatization to E1 or E3 with certain compounds. Did you happen to have DHEA serum measured?

Just watch your lipids (LDL, HDL), as estradiol is a potent regulator of these; this is really its sole beneficial function in men in my view.

Next time you get blood work see if you can have measured:
Estrone (E1) and estriol (E2) as well as E2.
DHEA (serum).

These results might show something interesting.

Lots of things don't have clinical evidence but plenty of anecdotal evidence.
This is such situation here.
E2 at 20 or below long term is absolutely desastrous for lipids.

Have you even read my message where I recommend test cream?
It's on the first page.

Didn't see your message, just had a read through.

What cream are you using ? Never thought about creams as you hear alot of fad products that claim to work and actually doesn't.

20% concentration in Pentravan.
Makes my levels close to 2000ng/dl if I apply a good amount twice a day.

Will have to have a look if I can get myself some.

Do you use yours everyday? Do you cycle on and off or just constantly use?

Will have to have a look if I can get myself some.

Do you use yours everyday? Do you cycle on and off or just constantly use?

Constantly.
If you can't source a cream just mix 3 grams raw test base powder in 30ml pure DMSO and apply some twice a day.

Would use say this is it for my test/free test levels going forward?

Don't really want to do TRT at 28 and was considering a couple more cycles in the future.

Pinning myself weekly for the rest of my life at 28 is abit much of a commitment

Would use say this is it for my test/free test levels going forward?

Don't really want to do TRT at 28 and was considering a couple more cycles in the future.

Pinning myself weekly for the rest of my life at 28 is abit much of a commitment
There's considerable inter- assay variation and diurnal (intra-individual) variation as well as some intra-assay variation in these tests. What these results tell you is that your T/fT is fine (healthy, normal) and you're a low aromatizer. If they did standard bloodwork and it was "all fine" then your lipids are fine as well. Just something to monitor (LDL/HDL) going forward as you're a low aromatizer and estradiol's sole beneficial function in men is lipid management.

Despite some guys on here having drug dealin' docs that prescribe them 200mg test weekly with low-normal test based on FEELZ, you don't need to commit to TRT if you don't want to as you are healthy.