Low estrogen years post cycle

There's considerable inter- assay variation and diurnal (intra-individual) variation as well as some intra-assay variation in these tests. What these results tell you is that your T/fT is fine (healthy, normal) and you're a low aromatizer. If they did standard bloodwork and it was "all fine" then your lipids are fine as well. Just something to monitor (LDL/HDL) going forward as you're a low aromatizer and estradiol's sole beneficial function in men is lipid management.

Despite some guys on here having drug dealin' docs that prescribe them 200mg test weekly with low-normal test based on FEELZ, you don't need to commit to TRT if you don't want to as you are healthy.
Will be something I will definitely keep an eye on!

It's something I just don't want to do at the age of 28.
I do want to do a few more cycles but I enjoy the time off also!

Would use say this is it for my test/free test levels going forward?

Don't really want to do TRT at 28 and was considering a couple more cycles in the future.

Pinning myself weekly for the rest of my life at 28 is abit much of a commitment

Test prop in Benzyl alcohol and DMSO can yield levels as high as injections, no more pinning.

Test prop in Benzyl alcohol and DMSO can yield levels as high as injections,
Test prop in Benzyl alcohol and DMSO can yield levels as high as injections, no more pinning.
Test prop in Benzyl alcohol and DMSO can yield levels as high as injections, no more pinning

Is this something you do?

Any sides from the DMSO ? Have seen online some people get a few sides.

I don't mind pinning for a cycle then having a break, just when it comes to the 12th week I'm always ready for the time off.

I have even been looking into subq and instead of running long ester run a short ester eod. But again mixed reviews on this! Cant beat the feeling whilst "on".

I've just had my bloodwork done again and my e2 is still below range. Any proven ways to raise your e2 levels? And the quickest way too.
I'm trying to postpone another cycle until I've got my e2 back in range.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220613-214027_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220613-214027_Samsung Internet.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 17
I've just had my bloodwork done again and my e2 is still below range. Any proven ways to raise your e2 levels? And the quickest way too.
I'm trying to postpone another cycle until I've got my e2 back in range.
Test base in DMSO

Wouldn't this just be the same as jumping on a cycle? And once I get off/recover my levels will go back to normal?
I have been 200mg daily for 2 years and I'm still not suppressed, with levels year round between 2000ng/dl and 3000ng/dl.

Trying to fix my e2 without using Test atm as I may be trying for another child in the near future.
Using test only, especially test base in DMSO, will not shut you down and most likely not reduce your fertility.
Some studies actually show it increases it.

Using test only, especially test base in DMSO, will not shut you down and most likely not reduce your fertility.
Some studies actually show it increases it.
I've read so many conflicting information when it comes to test only shutting/not shutting you down. People say to microdose dbol for a few weeks will work but then others say that will also shut you down, really confused what to do.

I've read so many conflicting information when it comes to test only shutting/not shutting you down. People say to microdose dbol for a few weeks will work but then others say that will also shut you down, really confused what to do.

Dbol is not bio identical and will mess with your liver.

your e2 reminds me of mine prior to starting TRT(on my first cycle now).... maybe your history of cycles dont mean anything, you just have naturally low T and also a low aromatizer?
That was actually my problem before TRT. The worst of my symptoms I suspect were from the low e2 instead of the low test...joint and back aches

How much ?
For how long ?
How can you be sure there was no issues ? Have you checked every organ activity before and after ?
From what I felt/seen in blood work I couldn't see any issues but you never know underlying.

I'm looking at running another cycle in around 8 weeks time but need to bump my e2 up before then if possible.

Would it be worth running HCG while trying for a baby to help raise e2/test? Seen that it helps low test levels and helps raise estrogen levels.

As soon as my partner catches I will be getting on a cycle again, but that could take months of trying while feel shitty with low test and crashed E2.

Would it be worth running HCG while trying for a baby to help raise e2/test? Seen that it helps low test levels and helps raise estrogen levels.

As soon as my partner catches I will be getting on a cycle again, but that could take months of trying while feel shitty with low test and crashed E2.

Test alone, even at very high dosages, never made anyone infertile.
Some studies even shows improved fertility thanks to the androgenic nature of testosterone.

Test alone, even at very high dosages, never made anyone infertile.
Some studies even shows improved fertility thanks to the androgenic nature of testosterone.
Honestly, I didn't know this! I've been holding off running any sort of AAS even that alone as I didn't want to jepodise anything. Will do some research about this and may run low test until my partner conceives and then do a 12 week blast once conceived! Thanks for the reply.

You're a low aromatizer. There's no clinical evidence of any long-lasting post-exemestane syndrome. Frankly, 20 pmol/L is not that bad (I've seen much lower), and I'd consider it generally to be a good thing, aside from the concern of lipid regulation. In terms of individual metabolism, you may prefer aromatization to E1 or E3 with certain compounds. Did you happen to have DHEA serum measured?

Just watch your lipids (LDL, HDL), as estradiol is a potent regulator of these; this is really its sole beneficial function in men in my view.

Next time you get blood work see if you can have measured:
Estrone (E1) and estriol (E2) as well as E2.
DHEA (serum).

These results might show something interesting.

I recently tried to run a different protocole for the long run :

200mg of transdermal DHEA (homemade DHEA in 96% ethanol + isopropyl myristate), twice a day, for a total of 400mg, no testosterone at all.

I feel the best I ever felt mentally, and my libido is at a high I never knew could exist.

The only issue is I'm having dry joints and flat muscles : I thought DHEA elicited conversion to e1 + e2 + e3 whereas testosterone only converts to e2, so I should be covered estrogen-wise and not have joint pain.

Is it because transdermal DHEA converts to too much androsterone and DHT and not enough testosterone ?

NB : I feel worse when introducing testosterone with my DHEA protocole, it shuts me down emotionnally, I become cold-hearted and don't feel compassion for anyone.