LOW LIBIDO, Pls Help

I think i crashed my estrogen by taking a little too much aromasin this week. My libido got crushed + super limp dick, and terrible timing too with my new girl.

I'm on 500mg Test Cyp / week, I ceased use of Aromasin + finasteride (.25mg ED) and got ultrasensitive e2 bloods yesterday.

I also ordered some TNE and HCG to help when it arrives.

How long until Libido comes back? Any advice is extremely welcome.

Haha, funny story sorta. I messed up one morning (i was on tren) and was doing my bp157,tb500 & hgh shot but instead of the hgh I grabbed my mt2. I loaded up 4units of mt2 by accident and i was getting random erections all day and the next. I didn’t figure it out until the next morning.
Haha...oh yeah. One time I wanted to push it and I did a half mil of MT2. I couldn't sleep all night and I was yawning and constantly stretching. Couldn't stop.

The next day I had dark moles pop up that I didn't even know existed before. They went away after a week haha...

Haha...oh yeah. One time I wanted to push it and I did a half mil of MT2. I couldn't sleep all night and I was yawning and constantly stretching. Couldn't stop.

The next day I had dark moles pop up that I didn't even know existed before. They went away after a week haha...
Jesus haha! Did you not feel like absolute shit? I would probably pass out at that dose.

Back