LowDoseNatty's Homebrew Injectable Supplements (No AAS or Peptides)

LowDoseNatty

I homebrew a lot of random stuff, so I figured I’d share some of the things I brew and recipes. Everything here is totally legal and things you can buy on Amazon/Bulk Supplments.

First one is my injectable pre-workout pump blend

500mg/ml L-Carnitine
100mg/ml L-Arginine
100mg/ml L-Citrulline
100mg/ml L-Orinthine

L-Carnitine has lots of benefits but it’s main uses are easier use of fat for fuel and potential to up-regulate androgen receptors

Here is my recipe:

25g l carnitine
5g arginine
5g citrulline
5g orinthine
20ml distilled water
0.5 ml benzyl alcohol

Heat, Stir, and Filter into sterile vials
I homebrew a lot of random stuff, so I figured I’d share some of the things I brew and recipes. Everything here is totally legal and things you can buy on Amazon/Bulk Supplments.

500mg/ml L-Carnitine
100mg/ml L-Arginine
100mg/ml L-Citrulline
100mg/ml L-Orinthine

L-Carnitine has lots of benefits but it’s main uses are easier use of fat for fuel and potential to up-regulate androgen receptors

Here is my recipe:

25g l carnitine
5g arginine
5g citrulline
5g orinthine
20ml distilled water
0.5 ml benzyl alcohol

Attachments

• B9FFF169-D857-4DDE-A042-FE6013AB64E7.jpeg
    B9FFF169-D857-4DDE-A042-FE6013AB64E7.jpeg
    83.8 KB · Views: 116
Injectable Glutathione + MIC blend

This one is for liver health, general antioxidant health, and potential boost in fat burning.

300mg/ml Glutathione
40mg/ml Methionine
40mg/ml Choline
40mg/ml Inositol

I take a half ml of this every night before bed

My recipe is:
15g glutathione
2g methionine
2g Inositol
2g Choline
34ml distilled water
0.5ml benzyl alcohol

It will form into a cloudy milky substance and it won’t go clear because of the glutathione. I added just a pinch of baking soda, it fizzed, and then it disolved more into a clear substance. I think I should have used more baking soda, but I don’t have a PH meter so I didn’t want to overdo it and ruin the brew. It burns a bit injecting it subq but not really any pain doing it IM

Attachments

• 6139AD16-CBBD-4F95-87EE-715D1E5D9B88.jpeg
    6139AD16-CBBD-4F95-87EE-715D1E5D9B88.jpeg
    76.6 KB · Views: 114
If you have any other ideas for aminos/vitamins that could be better in injectable form, let me know, I’m sure I can come up with a good recipe and I’m willing to be a human Guinea Pig

Injectable Glutathione + MIC blend

This one is for liver health, general antioxidant health, and potential boost in fat burning.

300mg/ml Glutathione
40mg/ml Methionine
40mg/ml Choline
40mg/ml Inositol

I take a half ml of this every night before bed

My recipe is:
15g glutathione
2g methionine
2g Inositol
2g Choline
34ml distilled water
0.5ml benzyl alcohol

It will form into a cloudy milky substance and it won’t go clear because of the glutathione. I added just a pinch of baking soda, it fizzed, and then it disolved more into a clear substance. I think I should have used more baking soda, but I don’t have a PH meter so I didn’t want to overdo it and ruin the brew. It burns a bit injecting it subq but not really any pain doing it IM
I have a question/situation that I would like your/others input on.

I've attempted to make a similar blend for subcutaneous 2x a week injection (100ML). My first attempt was a disaster (details below). These are my goal dosages per ml:

600mg/ml Glutathione
50mg/ml Methionine
500mg/ml Inositol
200mg/ml Choline

Solvents are water and BA.

.22um filter

Those dosages were taken from research on the effectiveness of each individual compound and then compared to the highest strength versions available that I could find. My compound strengths may appear strong but they are commonly used at far greater dosages albeit intravenously.

The issue that quickly presented itself was that the compounds did not seem to dissolve much at all and were extremely quick to become a thick and "mushy" unless constantly spinning on the hot plate. This, in turn, made filtering nearly impossible. It appears that some other type/strength of solvent would be needed at those concentrations??

I'm made individual compounds before without issue. Is there anyone that can offer some possible insight on what I did incorrectly and how to resolve the issue?

too much shit and far to strong...remember 1ml =1g or 1000mg. so of course its not going to dissolve everything. have over 1g of shit per gram of water.

unfortunate ur your going to double the water f not triple... or just do separate. could prob drop choline?

you inject 100ml? dang bro thats insane amount of fluid.. gotta be careful doing that volume. 10x 10ml syringes is pretty rowdy esp sub Q.. prob got ur #s wrong? Frick thats alot of BA aswell in 100ml

too much shit and far to strong...remember 1ml =1g or 1000mg. so of course its not going to dissolve everything. have over 1g of shit per gram of water.

unfortunate ur your going to double the water f not triple... or just do separate. could prob drop choline?

you inject 100ml? dang bro thats insane amount of fluid.. gotta be careful doing that volume. 10x 10ml syringes is pretty rowdy esp sub Q.. prob got ur #s wrong? Frick thats alot of BA aswell in 100m
Appreciate the response.

I agree with it being too much to dissolve with what I was working with.

My issue with typical dosages found in most "MIC injections" is they are far too minimal to be considered effective. Research each individual compound and this is easily observable.

I was subsequently able to get this formula to hold, per ml:
60mg/ml Methionine
60mg/ml Inositol
60mg/ml Choline

50ml total volume
The BA is 1.2%

The dosages are 1ml at a time.

concentration should not be confused with dosage. oral dosages shouldn't be confused with IV or sub-q doses.

also, why not just add choline to your shakes? same as inositol? are they not cheap and decently orally bioavailable? lots of shakes come with alot of choline in various forms often lecithin. I am asking, but a good strategy esp if only want to inject 1ml is focus on the hard to absorb ones aswell with aminos... that way can focus on getting ones that work the best and get even higher doses.

IMO most folks dont need glutathione daily, infact there is a reason not to, re you need oxidative stress to kill cancer cells for example. from my understanding your body retains it aswell.. heck even vitamin C we see studies showing those mega doses that we thought were harmless as water soluble vitamin actually can increase oxidation. IMO glutathione should be cycled at most or if drinking booze or taking some harmful drugs that are KNOWN to cause depletion of glutathione, or perhaps after infection like covid and want to get rid of spike proteins (although we are starting to learn long covid isn't usually actually an inflammatory state, rather actual damage to nerves etc or combo of other things.. going on a tangent here but originally inflammation was thought to be the cause of lose of taste and smell, but we know now its because of actual infection of nerves/damage of nervous system)

concentration should not be confused with dosage. oral dosages shouldn't be confused with IV or sub-q doses.
Agreed. However, I was pointing out the typically higher dosage amounts administered during IV administration, which appears to be in grams not milligrams. This is my rational behind 25mg dosages being too low for MY intended needs. What is an ideal effective dosage? We don't know for sure.
also, why not just add choline to your shakes? same as inositol? are they not cheap and decently orally bioavailable? lots of shakes come with alot of choline in various forms often lecithin. I am asking, but a good strategy esp if only want to inject 1ml is focus on the hard to absorb ones aswell with aminos... that way can focus on getting ones that work the best and get even higher doses.
I agree with focusing on the hard to absorb compounds being administered via injection. The point of this particular effort was to simply create a stronger MIC type injection than that what I was finding. It's really just personal preference over adding it to shakes each time.
IMO most folks dont need glutathione daily, infact there is a reason not to, re you need oxidative stress to kill cancer cells for example. from my understanding your body retains it aswell.. heck even vitamin C we see studies showing those mega doses that we thought were harmless as water soluble vitamin actually can increase oxidation. IMO glutathione should be cycled at most
Interesting that you say this because this is my thought as well with quite a few substances. I do recall reading a study at some point about this very issue with Glutathione. Do you happen to have a link to more info on this? I do not recall where I read that information. If not what is your best guess on dosages, frequency, and length of administration?

or if drinking booze or taking some harmful drugs that are KNOWN to cause depletion of glutathione, or perhaps after infection like covid and want to get rid of spike proteins (although we are starting to learn long covid isn't usually actually an inflammatory state, rather actual damage to nerves etc or combo of other things.. going on a tangent here but originally inflammation was thought to be the cause of lose of taste and smell, but we know now its because of actual infection of nerves/damage of nervous system)
This is turning out to be an excellent discussion.
Thanks.

500mg/ml L-Carnitine
100mg/ml L-Arginine
100mg/ml L-Citrulline
100mg/ml L-Orinthine

Here is my recipe:

25g l carnitine
5g arginine
5g citrulline
5g orinthine
20ml distilled water
0.5 ml benzyl alcohol

500mg/ml L-Carnitine
100mg/ml L-Arginine
100mg/ml L-Citrulline
100mg/ml L-Orinthine

Here is my recipe:

25g l carnitine
5g arginine
5g citrulline
5g orinthine
20ml distilled water
0.5 ml benzyl alcohol

I used something similar to your recipe from AminoAsylum and it gave me some insane pumps in the gym. I appreciate you sharing this information because i wanted to homebrew this as well so i can save a bunch of money on it. I am confused about some things though.

I have some questions, what kind of filter did you use .22um PVDF??
also is the heating part necessary? or can i get away with just stirring and filtering?? If not, would you mind explaining the heating process ?

I used something similar to your recipe from AminoAsylum and it gave me some insane pumps in the gym. I appreciate you sharing this information because i wanted to homebrew this as well so i can save a bunch of money on it. I am confused about some things though.

I have some questions, what kind of filter did you use .22um PVDF??
also is the heating part necessary? or can i get away with just stirring and filtering?? If not, would you mind explaining the heating process ?
Hehe im silently waiting for the response too. Curious tho

500mg/ml L-Carnitine
100mg/ml L-Arginine
100mg/ml L-Citrulline
100mg/ml L-Orinthine

Here is my recipe:

25g l carnitine
5g arginine
5g citrulline
5g orinthine
20ml distilled water
0.5 ml benzyl alcohol

500mg/ml L-Carnitine
100mg/ml L-Arginine
100mg/ml L-Citrulline
100mg/ml L-Orinthine

Here is my recipe:

25g l carnitine
5g arginine
5g citrulline
5g orinthine
20ml distilled water
0.5 ml benzyl alcohol

Heat, stir, filter, inject..... Man, you are brave. I may drink it, but definitely not inject it.... I know you are going to say it's not the same thing, but one needs a big set of cojones to do such things. Unfortunately, I am otherwise anatomically configured. So it's a scoop of N0-Explode for me..... booooooring, I know

How about a low dose. Just a very, very low one. Tiny, like
I only use 500mg of test per week so i claim 37.45% natural.
Also, I think that he forgot to check for seasoning. Not sure whether salt and pepper are included. I like a bit of cayenne, personally.
I am a habanero type guy myself.

I only use 500mg of test per week so i claim 37.45% natural.

I am a habanero type guy myself.
Only 500mg. I can't put that into perspective but obviously everyone here is crazy about this stuff. I have to say, though, that it's all to do with the way you men look at each other. I think women, in general, are not really into men that do this kind of thing or look the way you guys strive to, with a lot of chemical assistance. I think women would always go for a pretty face, rather than a muscular body. No-one cares about abs, biceps and so on. Still, I am going to dig out pots and pans to brew my own version of the DIY, homemade pre-workout i have found, here. No injection, unlike Nattyboy above. I might steam my face with it before I get on the bike. Crazy pump and I also get a facial, at the same time. We need to patent this.

Only 500mg. I can't put that into perspective but obviously everyone here is crazy about this stuff. I have to say, though, that it's all to do with the way you men look at each other. I think women, in general, are not really into men that do this kind of thing or look the way you guys strive to, with a lot of chemical assistance. I think women would always go for a pretty face, rather than a muscular body. No-one cares about abs, biceps and so on. Still, I am going to dig out pots and pans to brew my own version of the DIY, homemade pre-workout i have found, here. No injection, unlike Nattyboy above. I might steam my face with it before I get on the bike. Crazy pump and I also get a facial, at the same time. We need to patent this.
And i think women tend to dress apply make up etc. for what other women says is in style. I have never heard a man for example say that he really thought that the blue shade of eyeshadow a woman was wearing was the most beautiful he had ever seen. I find most of womens top fashions to be unattractive at best and never hear men raving about them. I can say in my decades of having abs it made it easy to get dates. But most women don't seem to want that for relationships as then it means they have to work hard as well to stay in shape or they might lose the guy hence the reason dad bods work for many. It is not about what they like but what they will settle for. What is trendy goes in waves i find from my 50+ years of working out. Big butts on women don't seem as popular as a few years back. I see more women and men on the aerobics equipment this year then the last few years. Classic physiques are now more popular it seems then big and powerful. But they are also easier to achieve which can be taken into consideration. I I could care less if a person looks like a runner or is muscular. If a man or a woman does things to look good for others that is fine but i don't live my life for others. I prefer me to be as big, muscular and strong as i can as i like the challenge . But all things change as time goes by. .