Lowest dose tren?

Well tren anger is in full swing! Now I know what it is and what it actually feels like.

This motherfucking internet tough guy went out of his way and began poking the wrong bear.

I commented on a stupid post of his where he was being an asshole to another member on the car page I am on. I simply asked him for clarity on his comment. He decides to run me down verbally on the page and then hit my WIFE up on messenger as well and starts talking shit about how my wife plays second fiddle to me and all kinda shit and then verbally berates her for being with me and how she must be insecure etc etc. Well if youd messaged me talking shit I'd probably have laughed but you went too far. Well of course hes anonymous cept or the name on the profile, no pics, no info nothing. Well he slipped up and left one little thing on one old post that he left public from years ago and I was smart enough to pick up his trail there. 2 hours later I have his address, his nieces and nephews and practically everyone in his family since he lives in a town of 480 people in Idaho.

I have cow pastures across the street and I'm thinking since he likes to intimidate people's wives I'm going to package up a few pounds of cow shit and send it to every female in his family in that little town and explain to them what a little spineless shit their uncle is and that if he ever so much as breathes my wife's name again where I can see it the next packages will be to him and they wont be so fucking funny.

Yeah I wanted to put my hands on that man so bad after I opened my messages and then looked over at my wife who's looking at me like who the fuck is this that sent me this message about you?!?! That just made me want blood

As a bro, I’m gonna help you here. Please don’t take it the wrong way, but PLEASE don’t do any of that.
Right now they’re just words and it’s just on the internet.
You’re set to make it all very real.
Shit could escalate very quickly if he’s actually crazier than you’re trying to make yourself out to be.
That’s a bad idea.
Take a couple deep breathes, do some meditation, go for a walk, think of your family, and let this settle.

As a bro, I’m gonna help you here. Please don’t take it the wrong way, but PLEASE don’t do any of that.
Right now they’re just words and it’s just on the internet.
You’re set to make it all very real.
Shit could escalate very quickly if he’s actually crazier than you’re trying to make yourself out to be.
That’s a bad idea.
Take a couple deep breathes, do some meditation, go for a walk, think of your family, and let this settle.
Too late bro. He's already paid me with some refiltered sym gear. I moved to Idaho last week. I'm banging the guys wife again tonight.

I actually had her write "bigpoppachump" on my dick and then took a picture of her smiling with the head in her mouth. He's going to print it out and send it to the guy. He's so upset, I thought it would make him feel better to pretend its his 8" dick.

I actually had her write "bigpoppachump" on my dick and then took a picture of her smiling with the head in her mouth. He's going to print it out and send it to the guy. He's so upset, I thought it would make him feel better to pretend its his 8" dick.

They key is to marry a small asian woman.
Makes your below average dick look like its above average.

It's been a huge confidence booster.

If you REALLY want a good revenge video.
Gotta give her some forehead smacks with that 8" cannon.

Forehead smack videos are the greatest revenge videos.

OR you can play the long game.
Knock her up, wait 18 years, then send the video.

Fucking long game

Well tren anger is in full swing! Now I know what it is and what it actually feels like.

This motherfucking internet tough guy went out of his way and began poking the wrong bear.

I commented on a stupid post of his where he was being an asshole to another member on the car page I am on. I simply asked him for clarity on his comment. He decides to run me down verbally on the page and then hit my WIFE up on messenger as well and starts talking shit about how my wife plays second fiddle to me and all kinda shit and then verbally berates her for being with me and how she must be insecure etc etc. Well if youd messaged me talking shit I'd probably have laughed but you went too far. Well of course hes anonymous cept or the name on the profile, no pics, no info nothing. Well he slipped up and left one little thing on one old post that he left public from years ago and I was smart enough to pick up his trail there. 2 hours later I have his address, his nieces and nephews and practically everyone in his family since he lives in a town of 480 people in Idaho.

I have cow pastures across the street and I'm thinking since he likes to intimidate people's wives I'm going to package up a few pounds of cow shit and send it to every female in his family in that little town and explain to them what a little spineless shit their uncle is and that if he ever so much as breathes my wife's name again where I can see it the next packages will be to him and they wont be so fucking funny.

Yeah I wanted to put my hands on that man so bad after I opened my messages and then looked over at my wife who's looking at me like who the fuck is this that sent me this message about you?!?! That just made me want blood

How’d he get your wife’s messenger ? You put all your info out in the open ?

Bump to an old thread...
Have a bit of tren leftover.
Back to bjj/mma, you guys notice any impact to cardio at the ultra low (10-25 mg/ day) dose?
How about the (often overblown mental sides)-maybe feel like a bronze God instead of a golden one?
Still want to bang trannies, but only post op ones?

1mcg every 5Odays works perfectly for me. Everyone who is running more is a idiot ijn my Opinion. Even big ramy runs. Only 2mcg 25days.

Back