Major weight loss and loose skin

Hey everyone,

My weight loss journey started in September 2023, when I started on Sema. I was 369 lbs, 5'9", and 47 years old. I had been petrified to go to a gym because I imagined high school, getting picked on, etc.

Fast forward to now, and I am down 109lbs. I've been off the Sema since March when a friend who is a pro-bber offered to help me with the gym. I fought my fears and anxiety and joined the Y. I've been working out 4-5 times a week now since May. Hitting the weights, and I am going up with the weights every week. I love going now and look forward to it. I am glad I am making these changes in my life and I'm hooked.

I've been on TRT, 250mg/week since March 2023. In the last few months I've upped that to 300/week. I am also pushing 4iu of GH/day.

My weight loss on the scale has stalled out at 260. But, I've gone down 2 sizes on my waist, and 1" on my chest, 1" on my biceps...so I am growing. I am also following a bodybuilding diet-6 meals a day, high protein (yesterday I had 193g of protein), 2100 calories/day 40% carbs/25% fats/35% protein.

The problem is loose skin. I feel it happening. What can I do about it? Short of surgery...which is not in the cards right now until I have lost more. I obviously want to avoid surgery if I can. I do have some stretch marks on my belly.

And for the naysayers out there, the sema made it possible for me to feel like I could workout. It motivated me to do more. I am more than thankful to the peptide gods for saving my life.

Thoughts on the loose skin?
Super congrats. On a similar journey myself. I topped out at about 243 in 11/22 at a biometric screen. Bloods were pre diabetic. I was insulin and exercise resistant. Old stuff wasn’t working. Kept hurting myself. I went scorched earth April of 23. Stopped all processed carbs, alcohol, etc and started tirz. By September I was under180lbs.

Among the only drawbacks is now I can’t and don’t really drink anymore and I have a lot of good bourbon piled up ; ). Recent dexa has me at 7% bf. And I do have loose skin. I’m 51.

Among the many things I’ve experimented with but seem to help are. Using a loofa glove in the shower seems have helped the skin be healthier and tighten a bit.

I was recommended a lotion called palmers body oil off Amazon that seems to help as well, it has shea and cocoa butter in it.

I also use retinol acquired through pct24x7 that has helped. I only apply it 2x per week.

My skin has been improving. I also use 3-4 IU gh daily (depending on cts sides). I think this has helped as well.

I am curious to see how it looks in September at the one year of my low weight of ~177. I’ve definitely added muscle.

Surgery may be required to make a big difference in the future. Keep in mind at our age, I’m 51. We would have elasticity loss anyway. Good luck. Keep it up.

Oh, I highly recommend getting your steps up to at least 8k a day along with lifting and true cardio a few times a week. It has really accelerated my fat loss and lifting progress.

Super congrats. On a similar journey myself. I topped out at about 243 in 11/22 at a biometric screen. Bloods were pre diabetic. I was insulin and exercise resistant. Old stuff wasn’t working. Kept hurting myself. I went scorched earth April of 23. Stopped all processed carbs, alcohol, etc and started tirz. By September I was under180lbs.

Among the only drawbacks is now I can’t and don’t really drink anymore and I have a lot of good bourbon piled up ; ). Recent deca has me at 7% bf. And I do have loose skin. I’m 51.

Among the many things I’ve experimented with but seem to help are. Using a loofa glove in the shower seems have helped the skin be healthier and tighten a bit.

I was recommended a lotion called palmers body oil off Amazon that seems to help as well has shea and cocoa butter in it.

I also use retinol acquired through pct24x7 that has helped. I only apply it 2x per week.

My skin has been improving. I also use 3-4 IU gh daily (depending on cts sides). I think this has helped as well.

I am curious to see how it looks in September at the one year of my low weight of ~177. I’ve definitely added muscle.

Surgery may be required to make a big difference in the future. Keep in mind at our age, I’m 51. We would have elasticity loss anyway. Good luck. Keep it up.

Oh, I highly recommend getting your steps up to at least 8k a day along with lifting and true cardio a few times a week. It has really accelerated my fat loss and lifting progress.

As is becoming increasingly clear, GLPs seem to be the answer to many vices, from alcohol, smoking, opiates, and in this retrospective study of 600,000 patients, excessive pot use:

Sponsors