Man arrested in connection to PPL bust released early from prison

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Turinabol King, May 31, 2019.

1. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

He got off with time served basically and $100???? This is the same guy who was brewing for Panda and he got off this lightly?

eje1990 and SomeRandoGuy like this.
  2. eje1990

eje1990 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Hahaha holy shit I just saw that too... Man he might be doing more than just giving names. I wouldn't be surprised if he is back in the game as a protected informant.

SmallWoody, T-Bagger and MindlessWork like this.
  3. eje1990

eje1990 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

And there is guys out here getting lengthy prison sentences for marijuana.... Smdh

4. It’s the day in age where customers get more time than the dealers. I’m not surprised.

eje1990, T-Bagger and Savagesteve like this.
  5. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

If so people should stay far away from this guy.

6. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Really? Are you sure? Thank God you chimed in with that. Most of us would have never known. Whoa boy, that could have been bad.

7. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Priorities are all wrong in this damn country.

MindlessWork, ickyrica and eje1990 like this.
  8. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

“He” was sending emails from his Elite account back in February, saying he didn’t get busted and he’s private now. He sure as hell would everyone out.

ickyrica and eje1990 like this.
  9. taco33150

taco33150 Member

Man.. I know where he lives around .. this isn’t good

T-Bagger likes this.
  10. taco33150

taco33150 Member

Pedophiles are getting lesser sentences.. I don’t know if you saw it but now they trying to make infants learn it’s ok fir sexual response..
    as long as liberals/ demorats run shit it’s all gonna be fucked!!!
    Trump 20/20 .. let liberals cry again..

J.DoubleU.O., master.on and T-Bagger like this.
  11. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

This world is quickly going to hell. It’s disgusting. They want to legalize pedophilia and call it a sexual orientation like homosexuality.

12. taco33150

taco33150 Member

My kids are adults now.. I can’t think of this even happening to one of my girls or my step son.. I’d kill em .. I feel sorry for my kids .. they gonna be stuck with this bullshit ..

J.DoubleU.O. and T-Bagger like this.
  13. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

I’m glad mine are raised also but I fear when they have kids. And then white America is happy with no kids or 1 or 2 while the muslim population is increasing by leaps and bounds.

14. taco33150

taco33150 Member

These same walking torpedos get free college .. I took my youngest daughter to admissions to see why she couldn’t get anymore grants.. I knew why .. I wanted her to know first hand.. the lady said if she was an international student or a minority she would get more.. so my smart ass pulled out my birth certificate and I showed her.. does this consider her a minority!!?? She looked at me surprised ..cause both my parents origin of birth said Honduras.. she looked at me for a second .. I told her or is it because my skin is white ?! .. I paused for a second .. this is why I hate paying fucking taxes!!! ( big state college) Told my daughter now you know how this shit works ..white privileged my ass..

Grandpa Gainz and T-Bagger like this.
  15. Glocker

Glocker Member

What did Roop plead to? Was he even charged? You notice in the original news story it looks like they used her booking photo and his photo looks like his driver's license photo and the listed out the charges against her but for him no charges listed. The arrest warrant was sealed as well? Appears to be more then meets the eye here and he may be important to them on another level. Tin foil hat off.

master.on and T-Bagger like this.
  16. Yeah I remember reading an article that stated he hadn’t been charged for anything yet, although both his cousin and wife were charged. He got charged for possession and distribution but not manufacturing. Maybe he’s got ok good with he police(as a supplier) IDK. Or Maybe he offered some info the moment he got caught.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
    master.on likes this.
  17. Grandpa Gainz

Grandpa Gainz Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Yeah good point. Just seems like Roop got out pretty quick! Which is cool, the stuff should be legal anyway

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  18. A little too early. Unless somehow the prosecutor dropped the ball and couldn't make the important charges stick?

All in all, he got 8 months and steroids are THE devil in the US.
    Doesn't make much sense to me, but i don't know the law as well as others do. Maybe he had Collins for his lawyer?

19. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

That pisses me off. This country pisses me off when they take care of foreigners better than their own. I have never once used my minority status to get me anywhere.

Grandpa Gainz and TX_Hempknight like this.
  20. TX_Hempknight

TX_Hempknight Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Damn white people and their.....

Sensible procreation. Lmao

T-Bagger likes this.