Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Man arrested in connection to PPL bust released early from prison

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Turinabol King, May 31, 2019.

1. Whoever

Whoever Junior Member

I have no idea why I'm wading in on this haha as for proof I guess you can look at demographics that have higher rates of single mother households then you can look at the stats of how much more likely a kid is to become a criminal, drug abuser , drop out of school if raised in a single parent household and that may lead you to the proof your looking for.

T-Bagger likes this.
  2. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

99.9 % of people will roll over it just takes enough time

MindlessWork and T-Bagger like this.
  3. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

FYI, Roop was busted after a "cooperating defendant" in Louisiana that knew him personally set him up (at the direction of ICE-HSI Special Agent Daniel McKenzie).

Roop sold 500 vials of "Test E, C, and P" for $7200 and shipped them to a "government-controlled post office box."

kyle-ross-roop.jpg

Attached Files:

4. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Scary stuff

MindlessWork and TX_Hempknight like this.
  5. master.on

master.on Member

A $7200 undercover purchase?
    Either that agency is well funded, or cops are testing gear potency the ol' fashioned way.

Glocker likes this.
  6. Glocker

Glocker Member

Tone was a member on another board not sure if that's been mentioned in this thread. Apparently ran his mouth a lot over there too from what I understand. I didn't know Tone was Roop.

7. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Yeah, Tone is Roop/Elite and whatever other handle he used.