Marvel Labs

I do have the information, I was only asking if people were fully utilizing those resources.

You said yourself below that you were and have been getting requests for information. Either post the requested info or shut the fuck up and get out imo. If I were a source or rep, I would bend over backwards to provide any info that would help build trust from members. If the info is out there already, get fucking getting it instead of posting on other threads. Why would I buy from a lab if the rep can't get his shit together? The source's decision in reps makes me question the product...SMH

"I am getting far to many different request as to what information all would like provided."

I am having trouble locating feedback about simec testing on Meso.
I need to see how the results are presented and how the community takes to the results to see if simec testing will be a worthwhile investment
How could testing your raws possibly be a bad investment? If for nothing else, the ETHICS of knowing you're selling a good product.

Right now, you're guessing, at best.

How could testing your raws possibly be a bad investment? If for nothing else, the ETHICS of knowing you're selling a good product.

Right now, you're guessing, at best.

It's not that it is not a good investment, it's rather a matter of what meso actually gives credit to, as our blood works, plenty of reviews, labmax, and long standing is not acceptable to this community. We have no plans to post any pictures, or how the brew is done for security reasons, or discuss how we operate.

If I can actually locate that simec does count within meso, then I need to set up simec testing for Marvel customers.

It's not that it is not a good investment, it's rather a matter of what meso actually gives credit to, as our blood works, plenty of reviews, labmax, and long standing is not acceptable to this community. We have no plans to post any pictures, or how the brew is done for security reasons, or discuss how we operate.

If I can actually locate that simec does count within meso, then I need to set up simec testing for Marvel customers.

Not about "acceptable" or not. Posting anything at least gives something for people to decide on. Posting nothing makes you look shady. Simec is great but in the meantime you should be posting anything you can to add some type of credibility whether "accepted" or not will be determined by individual members. But like you said, you won't post anything requested so like I said before STFU and GTFO imo.

The fact that this clown doesn't even understand the purpose of testing raws is yet one more reason to avoid this bathtub operation. You don't decide to do testing based on whether or not the results will be accepted by your customers, numbnuts - you do testing because knowing what you're selling benefits your customers - and you. Fucking amateurs.

The fact that this clown doesn't even understand the purpose of testing raws is yet one more reason to avoid this bathtub operation. You don't decide to do testing based on whether or not the results will be accepted by your customers, numbnuts - you do testing because knowing what you're selling benefits your customers - and you. Fucking amateurs.

We have enough customer feedback to back our products, that is why i ask the credibility here of simec testing.

I need to look more into simec testing my self before we come to a final conclusion as to how to proceed.

Why do YOU need to look into it? Why not the brewer or lab themselves do it? Is this your lab? I mean you let out that you have that much say with the lab yet a normal representative doesn't have that kind of sway with a lab.

We have enough customer feedback to back our products, that is why i ask the credibility here of simec testing.

I need to look more into simec testing my self before we come to a final conclusion as to how to proceed.

Im with boxcar. Who the fuck needs science and facts when you have hearsay?

An "established lab" that doesn't do testing? o_O

If that isn't enough reason for people to stay away, how about how deceitful you were with everyone from the start?

First you tried to use your status as a member here to make everyone put their trust in marvel.

Then when that didn't work you sent in your shill @ecp3000 who's first post was to say how wonderful the lab is. Then to top it off you endorsed the post as a legit review and tried to put one past everybody.

No way no how would I give any money to someone with that kind of an operation built on deceit and using their customers as guinea pigs to test the products they put out.

An "established lab" that doesn't do testing? o_O

If that isn't enough reason for people to stay away, how about how deceitful you were with everyone from the start?

First you tried to use your status as a member here to make everyone put their trust in marvel.

Then when that didn't work you sent in your shill @ecp3000 who's first post was to say how wonderful the lab is. Then to top it off you endorsed the post as a legit review and tried to put one past everybody.

No way no how would I give any money to someone with that kind of an operation built on deceit and using their customers as guinea pigs to test the products they put out.

Who said we don't do testing? We do test our product, but how that done is kept confidential.

I don't think I ever endorsed him? I know I denied having any link to him posting which is still true.

Hey, thank you for dropping in and posting the review, we appreciate it. Marvel is a solid guy!
I agree bitcoin is a real pain, but once you learn it, it's pretty simple and easy to use.
You are getting fast shipp, communication and quality oils.

Sure looks like an endorsement to me..

Who said we don't do testing? We do test our product, but how that done is kept confidential.

I don't think I ever endorsed him? I know I denied having any link to him posting which is still true.

And why exactly would testing a product be kept confidential? Maybe because it's garbage or it's not being done?

And why exactly would testing a product be kept confidential? Maybe because it's garbage or it's not being done?

We are going to start offering simect testing once Marvel has everything ready to go. The community has spoken and doing simec testing is the best way to proceed.

We are going to start offering simect testing once Marvel has everything ready to go. The community has spoken and doing simec testing is the best way to proceed.

The community also spoke and said take down that struggle booty and stay in your own thread. Its the best way to proceed.

The community also spoke and said take down that struggle booty and stay in your own thread. Its the best way to proceed.

We will start doing simec testing for the community.

I will stay to this thread strictly to respect the community, and respect that I am no longer a member.

Marvel is currently working on improvements of such. Thank you for your input.

Not an endorsement, A response to a post. I will state again I have no connection to that user posting.

So this person just happened to join the same day that you declared you were a rep for the lab, then make their "marvel is the best" post within minutes of your last post, and none of that is related? Are you kidding me? You're not dealing with little kids here. This is a board full of people who live this shit day in and day out and can sniff out a planted shill a mile away. Hell I even see that and I don't have nearly the experience with this as most other guys do.