Marvel Labs

https://www.reddit.com/r/Steroidsourcetalk/comments/2zo0fr/psa_marvellabs_update/
So far this is all I found. I feel thats its only fair some one look at abaxus to see there history who knows whats on there???. which needs a invite. I no longer have pw for that site.

Reddit is a non-sponsored website, most people don't realize this. Reddit has more than enough information for Marvel labs. Our Abraxas market place has over 2,000 reviews for Marvel located on the darkweb.
Connecting to the darkweb is simple, just do a quick search on how to connect!

Remember, please do not message me ANY sensitive information without encrypting it.
If you do not know how to use PGP encryption, privatenote is a quick and easy way to encrypt sensitive information.

Remember, please do not message me ANY sensitive information without encrypting it.
If you do not know how to use PGP encryption, privatenote is a quick and easy way to encrypt sensitive information.

I sincerely hope no one is stupid enough to order from this bathtub lab. The rep is a liar and gear whore who is only here to line his pockets and Marvel has a history of dissatisfied customers on ASF where they scammed members:

Untitled8.jpg
Untitled8.jpg

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...d-experience-with-gq-or-marvel-products/page4

Below is Boxcar's admission to being a gear whore. He says he got "NOTHING FROM POSTING THIS REVIEW," except for the "free shit" Hammer gave him. Ridiculous.

Before I get ragged on.
I AM GAINING NOTHING FROM POSTING THIS REVIEW. I am no way connected to hammer other than the free shit he had me run to post a review.
I received 3 tren ace, and 1 insanity.

I would response censored but I've disputed your claims over and over again. Please read the thread again before posting false claims.

@boxcar is a horrible rep. He spends all his time in the forums pretending to be a member instead of selling gear.

Professor X is going to fire his ass soon!

Pretending?

I don't spam this thread to try and sell gear, I spend most of my time with in the community posting/

I don't spam this thread to try and sell gear, I spend most of my time with in the community posting/

And you've been asked multiple times by multiple members to refrain from "posting" within the community because you are not part of the community. And just as you were too dumb to comprehend Millard's thread title, you're also too dumb to comprehend this fact.

You seem to think you can wait us out and eventually you'll have free rein to peddle your bathtub slop. Ain't gonna happen, dummy. I'll be here dogging your shady ass as long as it takes until you pack up your wagon and mosey on out of here.

Last edited:
And you've been asked multiple times by multiple members to refrain from "posting" within the community because you are not part of the community. And just as you were too dumb to comprehend Millard's thread title, you're also too dumb to comprehend this fact.

You seem to think you can wait us out and eventually you'll have free rein to peddle your bathtub slop. Ain't gonna happen, dummy. I'll be here dogging your shady ass as long as it takes until you pack up your wagon and mosey on out of here.

Ain't this the truth
Pretending?

:rolleyes:

Thats fine, I will be here for a very long time.