Mast and primo?

I'm working on a recomp right now. I'm on 1000 test, 1000 mast, 6iu hgh. I feel so good on this stack. Calm, strong, affectionate. Hell I even sat through 3 episodes of "love island" yesterday.

I'm thinking of adding primo as well. What are your thoughts on test, mast, primo

I did this combo and to be honest i didn't get much out of it. It was disappointing. For me the Masteron mitigated all the good effects of Primo, i ended up being extremely shredded but very flat all the time. And also my libido wasn't as good as on test/masteron only. And i didn't get this ON feeling that i have with Test/Masteron only. Test/Masteron only i had a sense of wellbeing, i was calm and confident, but with more DHT on top it wasn't there.

I think it was too much DHT in the system, it got out of balance. When i run test/primo i look much fuller and better than this combo. In my opinion, 2 DHT's don't mix well.

It's better to keep it Test/DHT + GH or Test/DHT/19nor + GH

Add NPP to the mix or keep Test/Mast in my honest opinion.

I'm working on a recomp right now. I'm on 1000 test, 1000 mast, 6iu hgh. I feel so good on this stack. Calm, strong, affectionate. Hell I even sat through 3 episodes of "love island" yesterday.

I'm thinking of adding primo as well. What are your thoughts on test, mast, primo
I would suggest either Mast or primo rather than both

Does any source even do a mast/test mix? I've been searching for the last 2 days or so but I don't see any. I hate feeling like a pincushion when it's not a mix

I did this combo and to be honest i didn't get much out of it. It was disappointing. For me the Masteron mitigated all the good effects of Primo, i ended up being extremely shredded but very flat all the time. And also my libido wasn't as good as on test/masteron only. And i didn't get this ON feeling that i have with Test/Masteron only. Test/Masteron only i had a sense of wellbeing, i was calm and confident, but with more DHT on top it wasn't there.

I think it was too much DHT in the system, it got out of balance. When i run test/primo i look much fuller and better than this combo. In my opinion, 2 DHT's don't mix well.

It's better to keep it Test/DHT + GH or Test/DHT/19nor + GH

Add NPP to the mix or keep Test/Mast in my honest opinion.
Agreed 100%. That way you hit all categories separately and increase synergy. Right now I’m running test/primo/npp/hgh/slin and feel amazing.

Primo+Mast is a lot of the same thing… many of the same traits

You’re on 2g of drugs and thinking of adding more? If you aren’t getting the results needed it’s training, diet, and cardio based. 2g is plenty.

Also, my respect for tolerating love island. That shit is mind numbing.

Agreed 100%. That way you hit all categories separately and increase synergy. Right now I’m running test/primo/npp/hgh/slin and feel amazing.

Primo+Mast is a lot of the same thing… many of the same traits
What's your dosage? I'm just about to add NPP for the first time to my test/primo stack. Any sides to worry about? Or is the DHT covering up for most of it?

unnecessary as they almost do the entirely same thing

watch any video on youtube of broderick chavez talking about how to design cycles or blasts and he will explain why the 2 dont need to be paired together

if things are going smoothly last thing i would do is start adding in more drugs. less is more in the long run

What's your dosage? I'm just about to add NPP for the first time to my test/primo stack. Any sides to worry about? Or is the DHT covering up for most of it?
750 test, 500 primo, 350 NPP, 8iu HGH.

At that dosage the primo has me covered, but I don’t really convert much. NPP could prob go as high as 450, but when I start getting into higher dosages I get high BP and anxiety. So far, even with 1600mg of anabolics, at those ratios the only side effect I’ve gotten is an increase in BP by about 15points and an increase to my RHR. I have sense added telemasartan at 80mg before bed.

unnecessary as they almost do the entirely same thing

watch any video on youtube of broderick chavez talking about how to design cycles or blasts and he will explain why the 2 dont need to be paired together

if things are going smoothly last thing i would do is start adding in more drugs. less is more in the long run
I disagree they do the same thing. They are similar but have noticable different effects for me and others.

Why not use both? If you know the effect each has on you you'll get that effect in a dose dependent manner. 2g seems like a lot of drugs though! Seems like the real question should be "should I add more mg's to my 2g cycle?". To that question I would say probably not.

If it ain't broke don't fix it. Add primo if you really want but I would suggest trying lowering total dosage down significantly to find the minimum dosage you need to get the effects you're after.

how high you wanna fly

Does any source even do a mast/test mix? I've been searching for the last 2 days or so but I don't see any. I hate feeling like a pincushion when it's not a mix

You can always pull them separately into the same barrel. So still one injection.

I logged on to post a thread similar to this. I've learned less is more, I like 200-250mg Test E or Test C MAX, 200-250mg Masteron E or Primo E MAX, 2IU HGH MAX, and 100-200 Tren MAX at least for my goals... staying shredded af and looking like a greek god.

I wouldn't stack mast with primo... two totally different looks, if anything cycle back and forth between them every 2-8 weeks to reset your receptors.

I also look a lot better in the off season than a lot of these pro's on the talk shows taking 1000-2000mg test and mast lbvs

I logged on to post a thread similar to this. I've learned less is more, I like 200-250mg Test E or Test C MAX, 200-250mg Masteron E or Primo E MAX, 2IU HGH MAX, and 100-200 Tren MAX at least for my goals... staying shredded af and looking like a greek god.

I wouldn't stack mast with primo... two totally different looks, if anything cycle back and forth between them every 2-8 weeks to reset your receptors.

I also look a lot better in the off season than a lot of these pro's on the talk shows taking 1000-2000mg test and mast lbvs
You still believe this?