Mast and primo?

I'm working on a recomp right now. I'm on 1000 test, 1000 mast, 6iu hgh. I feel so good on this stack. Calm, strong, affectionate. Hell I even sat through 3 episodes of "love island" yesterday.

I'm thinking of adding primo as well. What are your thoughts on test, mast, primo
damn maybe I gotta up the test and mast because my girl loves that shitty ass show haha

I did this combo and to be honest i didn't get much out of it. It was disappointing. For me the Masteron mitigated all the good effects of Primo, i ended up being extremely shredded but very flat all the time. And also my libido wasn't as good as on test/masteron only. And i didn't get this ON feeling that i have with Test/Masteron only. Test/Masteron only i had a sense of wellbeing, i was calm and confident, but with more DHT on top it wasn't there.

I think it was too much DHT in the system, it got out of balance. When i run test/primo i look much fuller and better than this combo. In my opinion, 2 DHT's don't mix well.

It's better to keep it Test/DHT + GH or Test/DHT/19nor + GH

Add NPP to the mix or keep Test/Mast in my honest opinion.
Did you find primo had a libido-improving effect similar to mast? I ran mast last year and it is insane in this department, but fucked my hair more than I would like. Now I have primo and would like to try.

Did you find primo had a libido-improving effect similar to mast? I ran mast last year and it is insane in this department, but fucked my hair more than I would like. Now I have primo and would like to try.
It did not for me. Can have the exact reverse effect if test isn’t high enough personally

It did not for me. Can have the exact reverse effect if test isn’t high enough personally

I'm towards it i think, i'm running Test-Primo for not that long but i believe primo dropped my libido somewhat. I can't say for sure it's the primo itself or the fact that from 106 estradiol with test only, when i added primo it drove it to 35 in a month.

I'm far from having a "bad" libido, it's good enough and i can't say it bothered me tbh at the moment as i was pushing my gf enough to cope with my high sex drive.

I'm still tinkering with it. Started with a 2:1 test to primo 3 weeks ago, of which I had 2 days of improved horniness but went away fast. Will do bloods end of this month.
I'm towards it i think, i'm running Test-Primo for not that long but i believe primo dropped my libido somewhat. I can't say for sure it's the primo itself or the fact that from 106 estradiol with test only, when i added primo it drove it to 35 in a month.

I'm far from having a "bad" libido, it's good enough and i can't say it bothered me tbh at the moment as i was pushing my gf enough to cope with my high sex drive.

I'm still tinkering with it. Started with a 2:1 test to primo 3 weeks ago, of which I had 2 days of improved horniness but went away fast. Will do bloods end of this month.

In my very short experience with PEDs if i can suggest one thing is to never judge to quick, let your hormones balance and after a while you can see how it feels if it's good or not.

I was seeing guys mention their libido and overall feel takes a hit every time they go up or down, either from cruise to blast or blast to cruise or anytime they pull or add a new compound and now i think i'm understanding it.

First few weeks i wasn't feeling that good, now that both Test and Primo probably have peaked i'm feeling way better. Just not that horny as i was in test only..or maybe diet contributes to this because i'm kinda in 800cal deficit per day.

@Gusamaso im in a similar boat as the others, libido actually decreases on Primo, and its not just because of lower e2. I've had high e2 on primo and yet my libido was tanked. On Masteron it gets a big boost regardless of e2 in my experience.

@Gusamaso im in a similar boat as the others, libido actually decreases on Primo, and its not just because of lower e2. I've had high e2 on primo and yet my libido was tanked. On Masteron it gets a big boost regardless of e2 in my experience.
Would you suggest maybe alternating primo and mast? I still got a fuckload of primo vials, and it actually delivers in terms of aesthetics so far, but I really miss masts libido.

Would you suggest maybe alternating primo and mast? I still got a fuckload of primo vials, and it actually delivers in terms of aesthetics so far, but I really miss masts libido.
You could try 50/50. There’s no rules to this. Most guys pick just 1 but there’s really nothing wrong with combining DHTs. Happens every time in contest prep, nothing wrong with some mast and primo together if you prefer the look of primo and the feel of mast

I'm working on a recomp right now. I'm on 1000 test, 1000 mast, 6iu hgh. I feel so good on this stack. Calm, strong, affectionate. Hell I even sat through 3 episodes of "love island" yesterday.

I'm thinking of adding primo as well. What are your thoughts on test, mast, primo
I’ve become a fan of mast over primo for one main reason….it fucks with my sex drive in a negative way. It took the desire away and that’s just not me. I’m pretty much horned up all the time when I’m around my wife.

Mast, on the other hand, does not do this to me. Matter of fact, after being on 500 mg per week of it for the past month, I’m pretty sure I feel more “normal” than I have in a very long time. I just feel good on the compound. I think this is the way I’m supposed to feel physically and cognitively as well. I’m doing 250 test cyp as well and 13 Mg of Tren Ace (which I just started today for a 6 week run).

Long story short, it’s not all what people hype it to be.