Non-Delivered Product

dave_ifbbpro

Has anyone else had any issues getting product from QCS, if the product was returned?
I had a large order that had the incorrect address entered, and 4 of the 5 packages arrived, the largest was returned back to sender.
Since the address the entered was similar, but different and I verified the address, QCS is not willing to resend the product to me.
It was resent back to their US Warehouse, but they will not resend it to me. It was over a 3K order. This seems like a huge concern to me. I am out over 3K, and they have my product and won't resend it, but they are willing to discount the order by $90.00... WTF is going on
Has this happened to anyone else. This seems absurd to me

This thread is about to be a clusterfudge, lmao.

Do you have receipts/proof for this or is it all on your word only?

Are you saying you supplied the correct address, and they mis-wrote the lable? But you still okayed the label at a glance?

you give wrong address = your problem

next time don't try to be smart and change some letters of your name or something like that

also it was most likely not sent back to their warehouse, they would be very stupid to use a real return address.

your package and money is lost, get over it

you give wrong address = your problem

next time don't try to be smart and change some letters of your name or something like that

also it was most likely not sent back to their warehouse, they would be very stupid to use a real return address.

your package and money is lost, get over it

End of thread.

Also, this.

All of my QSC packages (I've only ordered 4 times and strictly domestic for peptides only) have come from different origin addresses around the same area.

They don't use their real address as the return address, so if returned the parcel gets lost. If you provided the correct address but they used the wrong one, they should resend it. However, good luck getting them to do so.

Has anyone else had any issues getting product from QCS, if the product was returned?
I had a large order that had the incorrect address entered, and 4 of the 5 packages arrived, the largest was returned back to sender.
Since the address the entered was similar, but different and I verified the address, QCS is not willing to resend the product to me.
It was resent back to their US Warehouse, but they will not resend it to me. It was over a 3K order. This seems like a huge concern to me. I am out over 3K, and they have my product and won't resend it, but they are willing to discount the order by $90.00... WTF is going on
Has this happened to anyone else. This seems absurd to me
This feels like bs

I had a large order that had the incorrect address entered....
Since the address the entered was similar, but different and I verified the address...
If you gave them an incorrect address and then even verified it as a correct address, I'm not sure how that is QSC fault.

How do you know it was returned to their USA warehouse? Did you get the geo-location from USPS for the delivery scan and confirm that address was the address of their warehouse with QSC?

This happens when the customer start getting worried when they place large orders and start providing wrong addresses, fake names, thinking they minimize the risk by providing fake info, and trying to intercept the delivery guy, and once things go wrong they will come and blame the source, if you provide the correct address there is no way a mistake can be done because our agents just copy and paste the addresses.
I don’t mind verifying your claims, when we make a mistake we resend, when it’s customer mistake and customer provides false/incorrect info, they bear the loss. During this June month we processed some days up to 300 orders, so I am sorry but there is no room for a such mistakes on our end.

During this June month we processed some days up to 300 orders, so I am sorry but there is no room for a such mistakes on our end.

This is ridiculous from QSC's end as usual given that there has been at LEAST 3 posted instances this year here of QSC mailing the wrong order to someone and then demanding that they mail it to the correct person (while not even supplying/paying for a shipping label) or hold next orders ransom if not complied with.

QSC: "So I am sorry but there is no room for a such mistakes on our end." It's okay for you to hold peoples products hostage and demand they re-ship when you get addresses wrong, but if some poor dude is out 3k due to the same exact style of mistake it's "get fucked buddy!"

"If you provide the correct address there is no way a mistake can be done because our agents just copy and paste the addresses." Oh absolutely, that explains why those 3 posters received packs not meant for them at all just this year then you proceeded to demand they re-ship for you without even providing them a label to do so, giving out the original buyers personal info without even asking for it. Makes perfect sense.

It's not like this pack got delivered to some random person. It went back to QSC and they are keeping both the money and the product.

Last edited:
Oh absolutely, that explains why those 3 posters received packs not meant for them at all just this year then you proceeded to demand they re-ship for you without even providing them a label to do so, giving out the original buyers personal info without even asking for it. Makes perfect sense.
They received someone else packages because fulfillment accidentally put the wrong shipping label on the wrong box. All of the addresses were still correct.

In this case the buyer purposely provided an incorrect address and then even verified that the incorrect address was the correct address. This isn't a QSC mistake in any way. There is a pretty big difference here.