• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Masteron dosing with Test C only cycle

Storm

10+ Year Member
i have researched into this including information on this site and in the forums and still have mixed answers.

I want to add Materon to my Test C 500mg per week cycle. I have done enough research and know my own preferences and tolerances so far and that Masteron is the product that I want to stack, but can't nail down the dose to use with the test. thoughts?

And BTW, tren and anavar and sus, are not options for me right now. Even if you all don't completly agree with a Test only cycle and adding the Masteron stack, can anyone shed light on wheth I should b add 100 mlgs twice a week, once week or more than that when combined with test CYP 500

Age 45, 14% bf, training only 3 years, third cycle TRT, first cycle medium dose test, in conjunction with Hcg, b12' anastrozole. Eating clean 5 out of 7 days. Training 4-5 days per week and. 1-2 cardio days. Having great results finally with gains, cutting and fat burning. I think Materon, ( if legit ) will be icing on cake for me.

Thx

nobody can give you the perfect answer for you, you will have to experiment and see. I had good results physique-wise with masteron, but the sides are always an issue for me and get worse the higher the dose, so it is a weighing of pros and cons that is very individual I think

the higher I went the more hair started falling out of my head, and moderate to high doses gave me headaches often that made it pretty uncomfortable so I usually ended up bringing dosage way down

If you are talking about Mast P I would start with 100mg EOD.
Could I get away with 150 mg twice per week? I know that the half life is short on mast prop, but when using it with 500 mg test, do I need to reduce my test dose?

Could I get away with 150 mg twice per week? I know that the half life is short on mast prop, but when using it with 500 mg test, do I need to reduce my test dose?
No and no. Less than 400wk is a waste imo. Save it.

Brutus has a ton more knowledge than me. My friend ran mast p at 125mg eod along with test p at the same dosage with the purpose to gain strength for a powerlifting meet without putting on weight in order to stay in his weight class.

For this purpose the mast worked well, lowered body fat and harder look although that wasn't of importance.

If you only want to inject twice a week you need to go with mast e and based on Brutus's suggestion run in at 200mg each injection.

I feel their are a lot better choices than mast , of all gear i have taken mast gives me the worst sides acne and hair loss .

I ran mast p at 200 mg EOD with 750 my test e/wk. loved it, the effects were pretty stellar, bf cut and hardening. Lower doses didn't do much for me. The acne was pretty gnarly. I'm already half bald so I don't care about the hairline effects. I started at 100 my EOD and it was just meh.

I have Masterone Ethanate. 400 mg /ml. If it's legit, and the eSTER allows for twice a week injections, should I be doing 400 Twice per week or 200 twice per week? Along with my test C twice per week. And you guys are making me nervous about the hair thing. I'm 45 , got good head of hair and have been using test for 2 years plus without scalp sides. After much research and reading the steroid profile on this website, Mast seems to be the best first " Stack " item to add to my test cycle. FYI I take anastrozole, hcg and b 12 also. Dosing thoughts?

I have Masterone Ethanate. 400 mg /ml. If it's legit, and the eSTER allows for twice a week injections, should I be doing 400 Twice per week or 200 twice per week? Along with my test C twice per week. And you guys are making me nervous about the hair thing. I'm 45 , got good head of hair and have been using test for 2 years plus without scalp sides. After much research and reading the steroid profile on this website, Mast seems to be the best first " Stack " item to add to my test cycle. FYI I take anastrozole, hcg and b 12 also. Dosing thoughts?

Well I decided to run that Mast at the end of my current Test/NPP Cycle , and I got to say after 2 weeks @ 600 mg per week , it is fucking awesome. No nairlosss that I can see, muscles are full, veins popping everywhere, and if you thought you are horny on Test, wait till you run Mast. I didn't know a man over 40 could fuck 4 times a day and still need more ;).

I would start at 400 a week . so if you have mast E then use 200 x 2 per week. If prop use 100-125 eod. I wanted to use mast for me next run but after listening to some other guys talk about eq I may have to give that a try first plus I'm scarred to lose my hair! No hair loss up to date really but most men in my family went bald very young so I try not to push my luck to much yet lol. Let me know how the mast treats you when your all said and done!

Mast is my favorite man. I'm not prone to baldness but I haven't ran tren yet either. Very soon though. Gonna wait for the heat to go away.