Maximally Synergistic Stacks

Excluding extremes, what's your view on "all steroids build same lean mass for same steroid dose" ?
E.g. Will 800 test + 800 deca build approximately the same muscle mass as 800 test + 400 EQ + 400 mast ?
I disagree with the statement. Your examples will build similar enough muscle, but 1 g Test + 600 mg Tren will build more muscle than 1.6 g Mast; result in a different physique (more recomp) and enhance performance, allowing harder training.

This bullshit argument is apparently rooted in some idiotically irrelevant study on "pR0TeIn AcCrEtIoN" in rats.

Steroids have effects besides increased N retention.

And I'll just head off the argument "durrr, nobody runs 1.6 g Mast solo," to which I say, the reason for that is because all AAS are not equal in muscle anabolism and people tend to combine AAS synergistically (Test & Tren) where possible; or at least additively, when possible - actually proving the point that all AAS and combinations thereof are not equal.

This.

Each compound has different effects on the body besides anabolism. Tren is anticatabolic as mentioned.

If all things were created equal, everybody would administer injectible methyltrienolone and we would be plagued by 500lbs walking behemoths.

This.

Each compound has different effects on the body besides anabolism. Tren is anticatabolic as mentioned.

If all things were created equal, everybody would administer injectible methyltrienolone and we would be plagued by 500lbs walking behemoths.
What's the point to that example?
Is like saying why we don't put kerosen in our cars and drive with 500 km/h? The engine will burn and it's not meant to be used by cars.
The difference between steroids building muscle is like you put 95 gas or 98 gas in your car. You barely notice the difference and it does the same thing more or less but the 95 is cheaper.

I don't have a study pull out and sound smart but the all the steroids build the same real tissue more or less. They have other properties that's why you want to pick certain ones

I disagree with the statement. Your examples will build similar enough muscle, but 1 g Test + 600 mg Tren will build more muscle than 1.6 g Mast; result in a different physique (more recomp) and enhance performance, allowing harder training.

This bullshit argument is apparently rooted in some idiotically irrelevant study on "pR0TeIn AcCrEtIoN" in rats.

Do you have a study to pull out that was made in 60' on 7 people to show how much adding tren will give more actual muscle tissue.
And we talk about muscle not how you look or water weight or anything else. Just muscle

You seems to have a pointless study on everything and write a page using useless words so that's why I asked

What's the point to that example?
Is like saying why we don't put kerosen in our cars and drive with 500 km/h? The engine will burn and it's not meant to be used by cars.
The difference between steroids building muscle is like you put 95 gas or 98 gas in your car. You barely notice the difference and it does the same thing more or less but the 95 is cheaper.

I don't have a study pull out and sound smart but the all the steroids build the same real tissue more or less. They have other properties that's why you want to pick certain ones
Ok then let's go to the real world example.

What's the most "safe" steroid? Primo right? Why not all the people injecting 2gr of primo and call it a day? Since all the steroids are the same and have the same results give or take 3%?

Or what about maybe 2gr of "safe" anavar? Same thing as 2gr of test (give or take) right? It's an oral to boot so it's easier to use right?

And for that extra 3% let's go with 2gr of superdrol.

I dont get what people are arguing over. There will be a difference mg for mg for all drugs. some are stronger than others.
we see these in plenty of pharmaceuticals of the same class
semaglutide vs tirazepide
fentanyl vs morphine
superdrol vs anavar
Adderall vs ritalin
naproxen vs ibuprofen

to state the mg of masteron is the equivalent of an mg of deca is kind of ridiculous to say isnt it? we use it as a very basic way to calculate the amount of compounds to run.

I dont get what people are arguing over. There will be a difference mg for mg for all drugs. some are stronger than others.
fentanyl vs morphine
superdrol vs anavar
Adderall vs ritalin
naproxen vs ibuprofen

to state the mg of masteron is the equivalent of an mg of deca is kind of ridiculous to say isnt it? we use it as a very basic way to calculate the amount of compounds to run.
Nah, bros here say u wrong mate

Ok then let's go to the real world example.

What's the most "safe" steroid? Primo right? Why not all the people injecting 2gr of primo and call it a day? Since all the steroids are the same and have the same results give or take 3%?

Or what about maybe 2gr of "safe" anavar? Same thing as 2gr of test (give or take) right? It's an oral to boot so it's easier to use right?

And for that extra 3% let's go with 2gr of superdrol.
I wouldn't put safe and steroid in the same sentence. Neither healthy and steroids.
Taking 2g of primo will put muscle on you. It's other things that you want that's why you choose other substances not because will give 5X more muscle at the same dose
And I didn't say 3%. There is no % wise to say for sure. 3% it's pull out to make a point same as 2g of halo that you gave a example.
It will look that you build more muscle on deca but it's similar at the end of day. And here we talk about muscle nothing else.

Last edited:
fentanyl vs morphine
superdrol vs anavar
Adderall vs ritalin
naproxen vs ibuprofen

It's not equivalent it's similar. And don't confuse muscle with water retention

I won't school you no more I've got those views from personal experience on my body and on clients. I've already build my physique and several others.
All drugs will build AROUND the SAME lbm of course deca will build a tad more than masteron.
2g of halo won't be possible but 2g of anadrol? Absolutely many guys using 300mg/day before contest along with slin to fill up.

And IME
800 test + 800 deca
800 test + 800 tren
800 test + 800 equi
1600 test
At the end of 20 weeks let's say all cycles have been build around the same lbm +- some pounds the only thing that have changed is the appearance of the physique.
Test = watery bloofy look
Tren = more shredder and "wild" look
Deca= watery round big
Equi = round muscles with veins

As far as dying from hormones yeah maybe after decades of abuse your hypertrophic heart will explode your arteries will clog etc.
But yet haven't seen directly evidence that testosterone can kill you. Or was the reason that you drop dead.
You can use grams upon grams for years and be fine of course when you drop dead with huge heart that is a result of AAS abuse.
But I can't overdose on steroids. I won't drop dead because I'm using 2g test a week. My heart will be getting bigger and bigger and after decades I will drop dead from this.
But haven't seen any report that said "Rick drop dead due to overuse of anabolic hormones"

It's not equivalent it's similar. And don't confuse muscle with water retention
I definitely am not one to like confused water retention and muscle. contemplating switching to NPP just cause I had feeling like a fucking balloon

Nah, bros here say u wrong mate
I genuinely cant tell what people are saying and who says what

some people say mg of one is equivalent to another. others say its similar, other say that it is very different.

I feel like most people will say its not a 1:1 equivalent.

maybe Deca is 110% stronger than primo/mast? i dont know.

I think everyone can agree the drugs are only as powerful as you can tolerate on a health perspective: physically and mentally.

I genuinely cant tell what people are saying and who says what

some people say mg of one is equivalent to another. others say its similar, other say that it is very different.

I feel like most people will say its not a 1:1 equivalent.

maybe Deca is 110% stronger than primo/mast? i dont know.

I think everyone can agree the drugs are only as powerful as you can tolerate on a health perspective: physically and mentally.
Basically that more or less

As far as dying from hormones yeah maybe after decades of abuse your hypertrophic heart will explode your arteries will clog etc.
But yet haven't seen directly evidence that testosterone can kill you. Or was the reason that you drop dead.
You can use grams upon grams for years and be fine of course when you drop dead with huge heart that is a result of AAS abuse.
But I can't overdose on steroids. I won't drop dead because I'm using 2g test a week. My heart will be getting bigger and bigger and after decades I will drop dead from this.
But haven't seen any report that said "Rick drop dead due to overuse of anabolic hormones"
Also living in a big city kill you but not directly but indirectly when you lived most of your live in a pollute city and that gives you certain diseases.
Is not like I go to Beijing or a high pollution city and in one week I get cancer and drop dead. But after 50 years of living in that atmosphere is a high chance to get a disease because of that.

Same with steroids. Is not that I am on 4g of test and in 12 weeks my heart will stop beating but doing that for long periods of time will cause to get bigger and if I get bigger my organs will grow and that results in problems. But if you don't want to burn don't play with fire