Measuring 50mg on a 3ml syringe?

jonkobeck

10+ Year Member
Back on injectables Test C. My doctor gave me a script for 3m syringes with 25 gauge needles. I am trying to measure 50mg of test for injections every 3.5 days. Problem is there is no 50mg line on the syringe. Its "between" the 2nd and 3rd line. Very difficult to get the plunger in the exact spot. For those of you using that syringe, do you just guesstimate it? I suppose I could inject 40 mg on day 3 and 60 mg on day 7 to get the same 100mg dose. Opinions?

I think it may depend on the state you live in, but in many states you can pick up insulin syringes in the pharmacy without prescription. I would pick up 28/29g and just use those 2x per week.

Someone posted a site a couple of months back that will ship syringes and needles without a script. Unfortunately, I don't remember which discussion that was in. Get some 1/2 ml syringes and 29 gauge needles. Is your test C 100mg/ml or 200mg/ml?

Someone posted a site a couple of months back that will ship syringes and needles without a script. Unfortunately, I don't remember which discussion that was in. Get some 1/2 ml syringes and 29 gauge needles. Is your test C 100mg/ml or 200mg/ml?

200 mg/ml

Medlab gear?

So did you get some normal rigs? My doc gave me those same harpoons. Its the equivalent of trimming a bonzai with a riding mower.

Quick google search will get you what you need. 1/2" 1 cc 27guage. Cost about $10 for a box.

Sponsors

Back