MEDITROPE HGH - EUROPEAN DOMESTIC SOURCE

Made an order, shipped on Monday and received today. Meditrope made a mistake on the last order, sent me mactropin gh instead of meditrope and they gave me a nice discount on this order, for which I am grateful and I also appreciate the always on point, quick and professional communication.

So here's me confirming this source is still active and gtg. I don't know why they don't post on meso anymore. I asked them and they only said "personal reasons" ... I hope they don't go away and in time are able to continue to be active here, as they are a good source.

meditrope.jpg

Made an order, shipped on Monday and received today. Meditrope made a mistake on the last order, sent me mactropin gh instead of meditrope and they gave me a nice discount on this order, for which I am grateful and I also appreciate the always on point, quick and professional communication.

So here's me confirming this source is still active and gtg. I don't know why they don't post on meso anymore. I asked them and they only said "personal reasons" ... I hope they don't go away and in time are able to continue to be active here, as they are a good source.

View attachment 170082
they want to stay under the radar and try to not deal in public. This affect the fast communication and shipping but service is still gtg

Last edited:
Okay I didn’t expect them to be that fast.

First of all they respond very quick even on sunday. I ordered sunday, everything was smooth, very kind and friendly communication, they answered all my questions, they told me that they will send it on monday, and today on wednesday I already received the package.

So far so good, as of right now I would rate them 10/10. I will report back on how the HGH is.