MEDITROPE HGH - EUROPEAN DOMESTIC SOURCE

Was it you that I was replying to because of some thyroid issues? How's it going now?
I was, but T3 and T4 were great and high, only TSH was out of reference with 5.0.

But a friend told me that supplementing with iodine tablets as I have done the last couple weeks will lead to elevated TSH on blood work. I didnt know that. I only take 1/3rd of these tablets now and see if my TSH will go back to normal.

Has anyone tried to contact them? I sent them an email 3 days ago, still got no reply. Not gonna try to push anything, are they on vacation maybe?

Last time they immediately responded to my email.

Fairy dust
albahaca de gatos, gataria, gatera, gatera alta, hierba de gatos, hierba de los gatos, hierba gatera, mea-gatos, menta de gato, menta de gatos, menta gatera, menta gatuna, nébeda, nébida, yerba de gatos, yerba del asmático, yerba de los gatos, yerba gatera, yerba ñeta, hierba gatuna. En el ámbito comercial es muy común encontrar esta planta con el nombre de catnip

albahaca de gatos, gataria, gatera, gatera alta, hierba de gatos, hierba de los gatos, hierba gatera, mea-gatos, menta de gato, menta de gatos, menta gatera, menta gatuna, nébeda, nébida, yerba de gatos, yerba del asmático, yerba de los gatos, yerba gatera, yerba ñeta, hierba gatuna. En el ámbito comercial es muy común encontrar esta planta con el nombre de catnip

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/8CSkZ5YB9c4?feature=share

Has anyone tried to contact them? I sent them an email 3 days ago, still got no reply. Not gonna try to push anything, are they on vacation maybe?

Last time they immediately responded to my email.
The provider yoiu have to try the 2 email they have

Back