MEGA DOSE cycle, please review it

so ppl think its a troll bc the cycle is larger than usual?
Can you quote your original post and go line by line explaining your reasoning for wanting to use each compound?

for example...
2.5 letrozole
"because .........(insert reason here)"

This will give us a better idea of what you're thinking

Also where are you from? Have you heard of people doing similar to this there? What have you listed is available in your local pharmacy?

Can you quote your original post and go line by line explaining your reasoning for wanting to use each compound?

for example...
2.5 letrozole
"because .........(insert reason here)"

This will give us a better idea of what you're thinking

Also where are you from? Have you heard of people doing similar to this there? What have you listed is available in your local pharmacy?
id like to hear the first actual opinion of ppl, what are the problems you see at first glance with this ccycle

DURATION:
2 weeks, pause on sunday

GOALS OF THIS CYCLE:
Raise HGH
Fast recovery (main goal)
Improve health
Get stronger
DONT get heavier/only a little
Improve anabolic/male hormone levels

BPC-157 1mg/day (if not injured pointless)
TB-500 1mg/day (if not injured pointless)
PEG-MGF 1mg/day (no clue what this is but I'm sure it doesn't nothing and it's a waste of money)
CJC-1295 Dac 2mg/monday (you don't want DAC, worthless with HGH)
Ipamorelin 2mg/monday (worthless with HGH)
GHRP-2 833mcg/day (worthless with HGH)
GHRP-6 833mcg/day (worthless with HGH)
HCG 12,5IU/day (pointless if you aren't using steroids)
HMG 833IU/day (pointless if you aren't using steroids)
HGH 10IU/day, not on monday (pointless if you aren't on testosterone)
HGH Frag 2,5mg/friday (waste of money if you have HGH)
Melanotan 2 200mcg/day, first week (go out in the sun for a tan instead, it's cheaper and you'll feel better)
PT-141 200mcg/day, second week (not sure what this is this. Again a waste of money that will barely do anything)
TAD-600 3Vials/Monday, 2Vials/Friday (same as above)
MK-677 10mg/day (pointless if using HGH)
SR-9009 20mg/day, with meal (no clue what this is. Another waste that won't do anything)
T3 25mcg/day (catabolic and will lose muscle)
T4 100mcg/day (no reason to take it in your scenario with a normal functioning thyroid, not needed with HGH even)
Enclomiphene 12,5mg/day (the dumbest one on the list. Testosterone is what you want, not this crap. Enjoy the eye damage and floaters)
Letrozole 2,5mg/day (actually this is the dumbest. Kill ur estrogen like this and you'll feel like shit and fall apart)
Definitely a troll but there's your reasons why not one of these is worth taking for your goals

DURATION:
2 weeks, pause on sunday

GOALS OF THIS CYCLE:
Raise HGH
Fast recovery (main goal)
Improve health
Get stronger
DONT get heavier/only a little
Improve anabolic/male hormone levels

BPC-157 1mg/day
TB-500 1mg/day
PEG-MGF 1mg/day
CJC-1295 Dac 2mg/monday
Ipamorelin 2mg/monday
GHRP-2 833mcg/day
GHRP-6 833mcg/day
HCG 12,5IU/day
HMG 833IU/day
HGH 10IU/day, not on monday
HGH Frag 2,5mg/friday
Melanotan 2 200mcg/day, first week
PT-141 200mcg/day, second week
TAD-600 3Vials/Monday, 2Vials/Friday
MK-677 10mg/day
SR-9009 20mg/day, with meal
T3 25mcg/day
T4 100mcg/day
Enclomiphene 12,5mg/day
Letrozole 2,5mg/day

Just raise MK677 to 20mg and you'll be fine. The rest looks good.

id like to hear the first actual opinion of ppl, what are the problems you see at first glance with this ccycle
Way to many compounds!!! Are you serious you have listed so many things and if you do your homework some are just about the same as far as affect goes so its useless , theres your honest opinion from "some people " plus how would you guage "side effects " and believe me with what you listed there's absolutely gonna Be Sides ..... Goodday

Way to many compounds!!! Are you serious you have listed so many things and if you do your homework some are just about the same as far as affect goes so its useless , theres your honest opinion from "some people " plus how would you guage "side effects " and believe me with what you listed there's absolutely gonna Be Sides ..... Goodday
Oh yeah one more thing.....STFU!!

You’re mixing shit that doesn’t work when mixed together for one. You’ve clearly not done adequate research for two. You’ll have absolutely no idea what is causing what both positive and negative doing such a stupid cycle.

I’m inclined to agree with the troll status based on how ridiculous your “stack” is.

You’re mixing shit that doesn’t work when mixed together for one. You’ve clearly not done adequate research for two. You’ll have absolutely no idea what is causing what both positive and negative doing such a stupid cycle.

I’m inclined to agree with the troll status based on how ridiculous your “stack” is.
Could you, please, explain to me why someone would take hgh AND ipa, cjc and the like?

Could you, please, explain to me why someone would take hgh AND ipa, cjc and the like?

There are some sane ways to use hgh and ipamorelin with cjc no dac, and one would nominally do it for the sleep hygiene benefits of a ghrp/ghrh mix. You end up having to pin the hgh 13-16 hours before using the ghrp/ghrh to have significant enough escape for your pituitary to start pumping again. There are potentially some downstream impacts of using the ghrp/ghrh even while your pituitary is shutdown (again, largely sleep hygiene from what I understand). There is a negative feedback between the two though, and I’d be willing to bet most ppl are just dulling both the impact of the hgh and gh secretagogues using both.

In reality, unless one is a super dialed in machine with extensive knowledge of these substances, I’d implore people to pick one or the other and stick with it (with hgh having the most vast amount of medical science studies behind it showing relative safety).

Using hgh + hgh frag + ipa + ghrp2 + ghrp6 + mk677 + cjc dac all together is essentially begging for hormonal issues, fucking with your pituitary, potentially fucking with your receptors and risking desensitization, making your prolactin and cortisol explode, among other unknown ramifications.

Not to mention all the other drugs op is looking to throw in. This is pure foolishness what op is proposing. I genuinely hope they are a troll and not about to ravage their body.

so ppl think its a troll bc the cycle is larger than usual?
Its a troll cycle because there is no actual thought behind it (I'm sure there is YOUR thought behind it... But what people are trying to tell you is you have no idea!)

You are using a complete scatter gun approach to it, you are running compounds that either overlap or don't compliment each other, the duration is way to short... To name just a few problems with it.

Go back to the drawing board, READ a lot more, sit down and write out a plan with reasoning beside each compound to be used and the duration each is to be run and when in the overall plan with its interactions with each compound you plan to stack it with.

Then come back and ask for help when you can show your taking it all seriously, that YOU have put some actual effort in and your not just wasting everyone's time.

There are people here who are MORE then willing to spend their time to help others.... A bit of actual effort on your part though makes a huge difference in the effort they make in helping you.

As @BigTomJ succinctly put it, your cycle is "actually braindead retarded"!

There are some sane ways to use hgh and ipamorelin with cjc no dac, and one would nominally do it for the sleep hygiene benefits of a ghrp/ghrh mix. You end up having to pin the hgh 13-16 hours before using the ghrp/ghrh to have significant enough escape for your pituitary to start pumping again. There are potentially some downstream impacts of using the ghrp/ghrh even while your pituitary is shutdown (again, largely sleep hygiene from what I understand). There is a negative feedback between the two though, and I’d be willing to bet most ppl are just dulling both the impact of the hgh and gh secretagogues using both.

In reality, unless one is a super dialed in machine with extensive knowledge of these substances, I’d implore people to pick one or the other and stick with it (with hgh having the most vast amount of medical science studies behind it showing relative safety).

Using hgh + hgh frag + ipa + ghrp2 + ghrp6 + mk677 + cjc dac all together is essentially begging for hormonal issues, fucking with your pituitary, potentially fucking with your receptors and risking desensitization, making your prolactin and cortisol explode, among other unknown ramifications.

Not to mention all the other drugs op is looking to throw in. This is pure foolishness what op is proposing. I genuinely hope they are a troll and not about to ravage their body.
Thank you.
Brilliant
:)